iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
I love this game but damned Mr. Dots needs to pay more attention to the timeline of events happening. Especially in the second half of the third week there are multiple statements that are just wrong
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know these are probably just details to some but my OCD just goes of with stuff like this :rolleyes:

Edit: Sorry by Katie i mean shortcake, i had already forgotten we got to name her as well

Last edited:

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
I love this game but damned Mr. Dots needs to pay more attention to the timeline of events happening. Especially in the second half of the third week there are multiple statements that are just wrong
I would say talk to his writers Jeff & Hearz but as seen in the DmD forums they don't actually talk to each other...... which explains the issues in the writing in both these games

Reactions: iC4v3M4n

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, the catchup was easy as you just had to change twins once to capture all. Some eater eggs were difficult as they had almost the same colour as the background. Thank goodness for WTs.

I have to say, the police shows a strange behaviour in this update. As soon as Connie said that there never was a kidnapping all the charges should have been gone. But okay, corruption and such. Erotica-wise it was a bit light, but I'm sure MrDots' Constant Fuckfest (TM) will come in later updates. A bit disappointing that the only scene had just one position - Related with that I think that with all the talk about "never contacted her again" she surely will make another appearance, probably as hotel guest.

I expect we will get the second star next time as there are only two tasks left, and finally I'd like to know Ushigo's health insurance and the costs for it. ;)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yes, is she ?
Hard to say at the current time.
She was portrait as a free spirit, which doesn't seem to be committed to anything and also guns after mc first time she meets him again. Than the sister is being railroaded at the moment...so i'd say more friends with benefits, but who knows it may be changing.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
To Android Users

Good morning/evening to all of our supporters.

We've received numerous reports about the Android version not working well and constantly crashing, so we decided to update it.

Hopefully now you'll be able to play the game without any issues.

Android v0.0.6.1: -

Wetransfer:

Android v0.0.6.1: - version

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
To Android Users

Good morning/evening to all of our supporters.

We've received numerous reports about the Android version not working well and constantly crashing, so we decided to update it.

Hopefully now you'll be able to play the game without any issues.

Android v0.0.6.1: Android - Android (Alternative)

Wetransfer:

Android v0.0.6.1: - version
Any chance these are patched?
So far the only reason I can't play is all of a sudden she is no longer my sister. That just ruins the whole plot for me. I wouldn't leave my gf just to help my childhood friend and these scenes wouldn't be taking place. They wouldn't be fighting their feeling with your childhood friend.

Reactions: Britfinder13

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
TWINS
In case anyone does not know the selected area on the twins character description in the in game tablet is where you can click to change the twin you are dating.
You have to do it before the call or scene or it will not take effect until after. But this makes it easy to switch and see either twins scene.

Hope that helps.

Love this VN :love:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
TWINS
In case anyone does not know the selected area on the twins character description in the in game tablet is where you can click to change the twin you are dating.
You have to do it before the call or scene or it will not take effect until after. But this makes it easy to switch and see either twins scene.

Hope that helps.

Love this VN :love:
Thank you. It would be cute if the twins switched position in the photo, depending upon which is chosen, but it's great to have that option.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
In the recent update, I noticed that

sex scenes there are mostly about rubbing the sausage.

I mean look, the dick is most of the time at the center of the screen.

This game is so gay-oriented...

:KappaPride:

BTW, why does it have "loli" tag?

(I mean, just because there are few scenes when they were kids?..
But they didn't bang then, right?)

:unsure:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This has happened to me for several VNs. To fix the problem (but it doesn't always work!) I load an old backup (at least 3 or 4 before the last one or even a little more) and run them again. However, it is important to remember the choices made during these backups. And the problem resolves itself. Weird!

It's just because it's only the beginning on the game, first you rub the sausage then later you can put it in the oven !! :ROFLMAO:
But i don't see why it's would be related to gay stuff ?? i'm not gay and i love my sausage to be rubbed !!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Counterpoint :
If you are shoving into the throat of a sexy blonde the center of the screen only shows her pretty face.

Also replace blonde with sister and same sentence.

Loli tags are for the 18yo Shortcake and Connie and Yuki because too many people here think they are kids but also because there is no tag for TEEN or SMALL TITS

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What an update! All i have to say is bathroom and later on, bedroom. You'll know if you know :love:. I also think we all imagined that Rosa part being a thing. Meanwhile got that spineless idiot Brodie trying to act tough when he couldn't even stand up to his dad when it mattered :rolleyes:.

The only thing i somewhat found weird is Kristina barely mentions her sisters, Ivy and Lily, if at all during that whole part(unless i missed it). I don't think they even interacted before since that one time. Wait, have they ever interacted at all in the first place? I'll have to play from the beginning again as my memory is hazy on the details.

Anyway looking forward to the next update. Hoping for some Ashley loving. While I do love spending time with the FMC(like really love) and i definitely enjoyed Lily's mind blowing convo, Ashley, herself is woman that is equally deserving of some attention(for me atleast).

Reactions: anker11
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes