Mexi

Jun 29, 2018
I downloaded Sunshine Love v0.0.6 and added the scrappy mod and incest patch. I lost all my saves from the previous version.

May 26, 2018
3 games in it is pretty clear he is sticking to his formula. You shouldn't expect change.
True, I really don't, but it sure would be nice if he would change up once in a while. After a whileslow burns makes SALL his games so fucking boring and not worth the time to even attempt them or even try them out. After all, you have the game start out very well, then slow burn, tease, slow burn, MORE slow burn, then even MORE slow burn, until you FINALLY get to maybe fucking version 12, 13, or 14 before anything ever really happens with the ones you are interested in, then it starts the fuck over again. Don't get me wrong, I Actually like slow burns - WHEN THEY ACTUALLY SERVE A PURPOSE! But when they are used as an excuse to only make the game/story longer with minimal actual story advancement or progress, it is a cheat just to soak up more fucking money from people without actually doing much work.

THAT is why I refuse to support him. There are other games that have slow burns, yet advance the game in a logical manner, use both erotic and non-erotic scenes to actually support and advance the game and progress within the game - without the game becoming a "fap-fest", and still being a decent game. Mr Dots has become so fucking ridged on his game progression that every fucking game of his is just a retelling of the same damned story-line, just with different characters.

I mean, Dating My Daughter, Melody, and this game , Sunshine Love, is really just basically telling the same damned story over and over and over again with nothing really changed or made different.

Last edited:

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
I downloaded Sunshine Love v0.0.6 and added the scrappy mod and incest patch. I lost all my saves from the previous version.
I am facing the same issue. Whenever i load my last save file i got an error and i have to start the game from the beginning.

May 26, 2018
Another ting, the fucking relationship points, like in Melody or Dating My Daughter; I don't know WHY the fuck they are even there since they -apparently - have no purpose or increase chances of interactions within the fucking game. He SAYS ( like in Melody and Dating My Daughter) that they will be useful in the future, yet in both of his previous games they did not a damned thing either during the story/game or allowed one to advance - or allow them to progress with the indivicual people within the game. What a fucking waste of code. If you are going to use relationship points/progress, then USE THE FUCKING THINGS and stop this shit of "implemented at a later date" crap.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Another ting, the fucking relationship points, like in Melody or Dating My Daughter; I don't know WHY the fuck they are even there since they -apparently - have no purpose or increase chances of interactions within the fucking game. He SAYS ( like in Melody and Dating My Daughter) that they will be useful in the future, yet in both of his previous games they did not a damned thing either during the story/game or allowed one to advance - or allow them to progress with the indivicual people within the game. What a fucking waste of code. If you are going to use relationship points/progress, then USE THE FUCKING THINGS and stop this shit of "implemented at a later date" crap.
This story is a pure VN, you follow the scenario and you get some point that will be used at the end to decide about the endings that's all.
And it's not a wank simulator for teenagers where you quickly fuck everybody, it's more a romance story where you encounter some girls, have some fun and progress slowly towards the final goal to make her your girlfriend.
It was rhe same with the DMD and Melody. if those game have so much sucess it's exactly because of that kind of slow progression.
When you finaly reach your goal the pleasure is ten times better!
The only thing i don't like in those game it's the fact that the dev thinks it's a good thing to put some drama, but it's crap because it's always done poorly with the nasty ugly vilain and ridiculous tricks. Each times it happens i quickly zip through without even reading!

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Is that Old saves didn't work?? I got an error while loading it. How to fix this anyone?
This has happened to me for several VNs. To fix the problem (but it doesn't always work!) I load an old backup (at least 3 or 4 before the last one or even a little more) and run them again. However, it is important to remember the choices made during these backups. And the problem resolves itself. Weird!

Reactions: rockreign

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Will MC have a chance with Ashley (sis's mom) in the future or shes exclusively for Gerald (Dad) only ?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Will MC have a chance with Ashley (sis's mom) in the future or shes exclusively for Gerald (Dad) only ?
What do u mean with chance ?
Do u mean a real relationship, because u can already make out with her, thought it's more on the fun-basis for now.
As for Gerald they are separated for many years.

Reactions: anker11
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes