jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Oof I meant Shortcake. My bad, forgot that we can change names xd.
Shortcake = Cousin of female who calls MC to come to help with hotel
Sis/Sister = Female who calls MC after 9-10 years and asks for help with hotel
Kristina = Character who is updated Dee from DMD

These are the characters who you can rename. But to talk on here about them without everyone thinking you are in the wrong game thread use these names no matter what you named them.

Thanks

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
(Background: Inc enabled, open relationship playthru)

Victoria just sort of disappeared for a week despite her being an important part of re-launching the kitchen and already having entered into a casual relationship with the MC. Sure, not every woman is going to be ever-present, but her absence is sort of glaring. And in the last few interactions with her, the MC's curiosity about why he dreamed of her is completely abandoned. This has me a little worried. It feels like there are some contrivances incoming that will unnecessarily complicate character relationships. Putting them behind spoiler tags even though they are just wild speculation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, there's so much about this game that grinds my gears, including (and especially) the use of "eventuate" in place of a more colloquial alternative. But even with all the issues I have with it, even if all the above shows up 100% as described in future updates, for some reason I'm still here.
Yeah, the Rosa thing is weird but I put it down to nothing more as "free" scene from the devs point of view to up the lewd count for the update without further character development. If you look at the way the update happened and there was no possible alternative for a lewd scene unless things with connie/ shortcake /Kristina accelerated way too fast or he got both twins in different scenes (who have said they won't share the same guy). Doing a throw back scene to Rosa who was already established removed that problem and gave us a "free" hot lewd scene.

As to 1, Victoria being Rosa's daughter the math doesn't add up. Victoria is older than the mc and he banged Rosa like 7 years ago. The Rosa he banged was way too young to have an 19-20 year old kid. Also the MC thought he knew Vicky from somewhere before because she was in the opening scene dream with Nicole. She was the client he got off/ won her case and took her home to celebrate with Nicole.

Rest is crazy talk. Though I could see more conflict between sis and Ashley, but that go either way.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't think I ever deleted a game faster than this one; Between the whiny,spineless, dream sex having MC and inconsistent writing(sister in particular) this was really disappointing, considering I really enjoyed his previous game.
Yet here you are...

Word of advice. When you decide to delete a game, it's probably good to "unwatch" the game's thread.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I guess if you load a save close to the end of the previous update you get that kind of error.

As i forgot to save last time i played i had to load an old save and replay for an hour before hitting the actual update and i did not get any error.
Also look at the eventual mods you had before and try to get the same for this update.
It was exactly that. Good thing i save often, and i had a save a litte older and that worked great

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, the Rosa thing is weird but I put it down to nothing more as "free" scene from the devs point of view to up the lewd count for the update without further character development.
Right Rosa has already added flavor to the flashbacks and her with a young MC hits those Shota lovers the right way.
As to 1, Victoria being Rosa's daughter the math doesn't add up. Victoria is around the same age if not older than the mc and he banged Rosa like 5 years ago. The Rosa he banged was way too young to have an 17- 19 year old kid.
As I stated before:
Vicky is 27
MC is 25
MC with Rosa flashback took place 7 years ago when Vicky would have been 20
Vicky also has 2 older brothers.
Also the MC thought he knew Vicky from somewhere before because she was in the opening scene dream with Nicole. She was the client he got off/ won her case and took her home to celebrate with Nicole.

Rest is crazy talk. Though I could see more conflict between sis and Ashley, but that go either way.
I am still not sure why Vicky is the dream woman in MC's 3some dream. But she is the first one we fuck other than our GF Nicky. Maybe it was "The Shining"

Reactions: Naxos and pgm_01

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Did I offend you somehow? I simply voiced my disappointment for this especially since I absolutely loved Melody. Simple as that.
Not offended, but every thread includes occasional people who show up to tell us how they've deleted the game, how they'll never play again, etc., instead of just walking away from the game. I just feel that people are wasting their time and energy telling a community that likes a game how much they dont like it. It much more productive to with the games they do like. So much more to talk about that way.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Mmm. Let me guess just hj bj and some rubbing ..
Of course, can't have the main love interest just GIVING it up. You gotta wine and dine her first. I can only imagine if the MC sticks it in the universe will reboot or something.

I could understand them not fooling about, buit fooling about with restrictions seems very forced. From a story point of view it feels odd. You could argue "hey she's a virgin, maybe she's not ready" but she does other stuff at the drop of a hat so....

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Of course, can't have the main love interest just GIVING it up. You gotta wine and dine her first. I can only imagine if the MC sticks it in the universe will reboot or something.

I could understand them not fooling about, buit fooling about with restrictions seems very forced. From a story point of view it feels odd. You could argue "hey she's a virgin, maybe she's not ready" but she does other stuff at the drop of a hat so....
I suspect we're at least 3 updates from her giving it up. Not because it will all be slow, but at least 2 will involve other drama that will keep them apart in some way or another

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018

Ill check it out tho..

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes