Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
(Background: Inc enabled, open relationship playthru)

Victoria just sort of disappeared for a week despite her being an important part of re-launching the kitchen and already having entered into a casual relationship with the MC. Sure, not every woman is going to be ever-present, but her absence is sort of glaring. And in the last few interactions with her, the MC's curiosity about why he dreamed of her is completely abandoned. This has me a little worried. It feels like there are some contrivances incoming that will unnecessarily complicate character relationships. Putting them behind spoiler tags even though they are just wild speculation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, there's so much about this game that grinds my gears, including (and especially) the use of "eventuate" in place of a more colloquial alternative. But even with all the issues I have with it, even if all the above shows up 100% as described in future updates, for some reason I'm still here.
The Rosa sex scene was bizarre , i agree ...
And the thought of Victoria bieng her daughter occurred to me too , Spot On !
The appearance of " Danny Trejo " was wierd as hell !
I do see further antagonism between Ashley and the MC's relationship with her " daughter".

Good Analysis !

Reactions: JedahDohma

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
finally finished update and it was good as usual.

some scrshots more:

1. boner warning 1
2. boner warning 2
3. why women shouldn't drive (kidding)
#3 LOL

But I will say if grinding my junk on a cutie like Connie while I tightly hold her waist comes at the cost of a MOPED crash I am willing to make that trade.

Reactions: Gamesman01

say0nara23

Jul 14, 2020
Hoping for more Shortcake route scenes in the future. I'll make her my one and only.

Maybe a bit of Connie and Kristina too. Don't call the Cops on me, I'm 18.

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Victoria just sort of disappeared for a week despite her being an important part of re-launching the kitchen
At least she is listed on the staff page. That's more than Mr. Roshi and Jazmin.

- There is like 20 or so characters and half are LIs.
- Between Friend and Connie both running away wasn't much room for other stories
- Week 4 the Health and Massage Center will get its grand opening, so Jazz will be highlighted
- Maybe it will be a slow week to catch up on the girls missed this week (Victoria, Yuki, and Trisha)

Guesses of Week 4 Weekend Event???
- I think Shortcake's date at the surf shop, might inspire a Surf Competition although IRL that would take weeks to advertise and promote if not months.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
At least she is listed on the staff page. That's more than Mr. Roshi and Jazmin.

- There is like 20 or so characters and half are LIs.
- Between Friend and Connie both running away wasn't much room for other stories
Yeah, it was definitely a runaway hit.

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
is it me or is the MC a shit lawyer?
I was thinking the same. Too many legal questions not ask.
How is it legal to shut down a business because a competitor's employee said he saw someone leave.
Why wasn't Lucas arrested when she pointed out that he assaulted her?
No lawsuits against Big Boss for false accusation resulting in loss of revenue
Connie is a legal adult. "I was not kidnapped" should have been all the cops needed at the party

If Nicole was down here, hell would have been paid...just saying.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Any virgin girl/s in the game? and is the sister one of them?
Never really stated. Ashley, Trisha, Rosa, Nicole and Victoria certainly aren't (either because they're known to have kids or are responsible for them not being so)

Beyond that.... it's guesswork
Sister: 50/50. I'd say she is however she was in a 3 year relationship, would he hang about if he wasn't getting something? Especially when it's hinted he's an arse. Hard to say.
Shortcake: Certainly is
Kristina: more than likely is given her background,
Connie: "probably" is but we know so little about her.
Jazmin: "probably" isn't for the same reason.
The twins: "probably" aren't given their attitude but there's nothing to say they're not just teases.
Yuki is an unknown but given the character set up I'd guess she is

Aug 8, 2017
I don't think I ever deleted a game faster than this one; Between the whiny,spineless, dream sex having MC and inconsistent writing(sister in particular) this was really disappointing, considering I really enjoyed his previous game.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The game crashes whenever i load my save. Is there a reason for that?
I kept the 0.0.5.1 save and placed in the folder, the game recognizes everything, but when i chose load it crashes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The game crashes whenever i load my save. Is there a reason for that?
I kept the 0.0.5.1 save and placed in the folder, the game recognizes everything, but when i chose load it crashes
I guess if you load a save close to the end of the previous update you get that kind of error.

As i forgot to save last time i played i had to load an old save and replay for an hour before hitting the actual update and i did not get any error.
Also look at the eventual mods you had before and try to get the same for this update.

Reactions: Qixoni

say0nara23

Jul 14, 2020
Is Zoe Sara, Lisa or Carissa? ;) In the first two cases yes please, in the third, yeah okay, wouldn't say no.
Oof I meant Shortcake. My bad, forgot that we can change names xd. This let met realize, why not all of them? I'd sub to Mr.Dots again tomorrow just to fuel that. Sister, Shortcake, and Kristina are definitely my favorites (Connie idk yet she must have scenes first). Maybe because I'm young but I don't really like MILFs.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes