jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Is the line "we're only a third of the way through the summer" an indication that there will be roughly another 12 or so releases in this game?
Well, a summer is roughly 12 weeks, so if we stay in town for the season then it should be roughly it, depending how they split the weeks.
Yes because ver 0.6 was not 6 weeks but only like 3 completed and 4th started maybe so if it takes 7 versions per 4 weeks that would be 21 to get to 12 weeks....

But they could go faster now because character set up and intro (including Gerald and Ashley's past) is done and out of the way.

All speculation of course.

ranethmoren

Jul 16, 2020
(Background: Inc enabled, open relationship playthru)

Victoria just sort of disappeared for a week despite her being an important part of re-launching the kitchen and already having entered into a casual relationship with the MC. Sure, not every woman is going to be ever-present, but her absence is sort of glaring. And in the last few interactions with her, the MC's curiosity about why he dreamed of her is completely abandoned. This has me a little worried. It feels like there are some contrivances incoming that will unnecessarily complicate character relationships. Putting them behind spoiler tags even though they are just wild speculation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, there's so much about this game that grinds my gears, including (and especially) the use of "eventuate" in place of a more colloquial alternative. But even with all the issues I have with it, even if all the above shows up 100% as described in future updates, for some reason I'm still here.

D

Deleted member 2237523

To Android Users

Good morning/evening to all of our supporters.

We've received numerous reports about the Android version not working well and constantly crashing, so we decided to update it.

Hopefully now you'll be able to play the game without any issues.

Android v0.0.6.1: Android - Android (Alternative)

Wetransfer:

Android v0.0.6.1: - version
monroe this should be updated on the front page. Thanks.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i would fuck her mother, her sister, her cousins, her (girl)friends and her, and all over again:p
The closest I came to that was my ex-wife's best friend. Unfortunately, even though I'd petted with her and spanked her naked behind (while my wife and a female friend of mine watched), the friend didn't want to go further because "I don't know how I'd explain to my future husband that I'd been with my best friend's husband with my friend's approval." For her, that was too weird.

And, for the record, I was not interested in either of my mothers-in-law, I was not interested in the one sister-in-law, and never met any cousins. ;)

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I'm sure that in the 300+ pages of discussion, someone must have pointed out how wrong the Navy uniforms in this game are.

I mean, right down to the buttons on the officer's jacket.

I hope the "Navy" part of this thing is short, because i'm not sure that i can tolerate it for long - it may kick me out of the game.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
(Background: Inc enabled, open relationship playthru)

Victoria just sort of disappeared for a week despite her being an important part of re-launching the kitchen and already having entered into a casual relationship with the MC. Sure, not every woman is going to be ever-present, but her absence is sort of glaring. And in the last few interactions with her, the MC's curiosity about why he dreamed of her is completely abandoned. This has me a little worried. It feels like there are some contrivances incoming that will unnecessarily complicate character relationships. Putting them behind spoiler tags even though they are just wild speculation.

Honestly, there's so much about this game that grinds my gears, including (and especially) the use of "eventuate" in place of a more colloquial alternative. But even with all the issues I have with it, even if all the above shows up 100% as described in future updates, for some reason I'm still here.
I think I agree with most of your points. I agree that point one was jarring as fuck. Like.... who asked for that? Unless it's setup for a future update but then again.... why? The game is already bloated with characters and the absence of some from this release I felt is worrying as it means we will probably get to the point where an update is about a particular character, or they go missing once they've "had a go".

I disagree with point 3 however, there's nothing shown in her character to suggest she would do that. I think there's still more to that particular plot thread, but so far (and with nothing to suggest otherwise), she's been on the level.... towards the MC at least. Blackmail seems a bit extreme. Especially since

Reactions: Raziel_8

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
is it me or is the MC a shit lawyer?
I would disagree. I've not seen anything to suggest either way (apart from the dream sequence at the start but fair to say that's a bit bias heh) but it was basically stated he didn't get partner because of the other guys connections as opposed to the MCs ability. If he was just going through plodding along with it all then he wouldn't have even gotten close to be considered for the role.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Just thinking about the dream sequence there. Is there any reason or rhythm why Victoria is there? It's even her name and I think the MC meets Victoria for the first time he mentions she looks just like the girl from her dream. Is that just the dev not wanting to bother with a unique character model or something else?

Wait.... is Rosa Victoria's mum?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Real Kreten

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
do i need to start a fresh save to fix the "name 'v_w3_c_path' is not defined" error? it happens after loading a v0.5 save twice before getting thrown in jail...

also... those cops are idiots if they didnt ask the uber driver where their kidnaping suspects just came from...

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Rosa and Victoria / Shortcake and Gerald

Rosa had no kids while our maid. We left the house with her going away "present" 7 years ago. Vicky is far too old to be Rosa's kid unless she was a secret while Rosa was our maid.

Devs have clearly stated:
Shortcake is NOT going to be Gerald's daughter. I still think an affair with Trish makes sense but obviously not one that she got pregnant from.

kameohawk ranethmoren

• Sad
Reactions: punisher2099

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Rosa and Victoria / Shortcake and Gerald

Rosa had no kids while our maid. We left the house with her going away "present" 7 years ago. Vicky is far too old to be Rosa's kid unless she was a secret while Rosa was our maid.

Devs have clearly stated:
Shortcake is NOT going to be Gerald's daughter. I still think an affair with Trish makes sense but obviously not one that she got pregnant from.

kameohawk ranethmoren
Was it confirmed Rosa had no kids? Is her age stated? I grant you she would have had to had her young but unless there's something I'm not thinking of, the numbers might add up. I'm just trying to work out why Rosa is even a character in this game, it doesn't make sense to take the time to render a whole scene simply for a throwaway flashback. Having her be Victoria's mother would certainly add a level of spice which seems to be the norm for such games.

It could also explain why the MC dreamt about Victoria, she could have seen a picture when he was younger or something and then forgotten. I mean it wasn't just Victoria's character model the dev used in the dream. It was her name too and the MC commented on it internally when she first met him

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Was it confirmed Rosa had no kids? Is her age stated? I grant you she would have had to had her young but unless there's something I'm not thinking of, the numbers might add up. I'm just trying to work out why Rosa is even a character in this game, it doesn't make sense to take the time to render a whole scene simply for a throwaway flashback. Having her be Victoria's mother would certainly add a level of spice which seems to be the norm for such games.

It could also explain why the MC dreamt about Victoria, she could have seen a picture when he was younger or something and then forgotten. I mean it wasn't just Victoria's character model the dev used in the dream. It was her name too and the MC commented on it internally when she first met him
Go to the discord under the SL discussion and ask.
Since you do not believe me.
I get it, I do not make the game.
Best choice.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Go to the discord under the SL discussion and ask.
Since you do not believe me.
I get it, I do not make the game.
Best choice.
Wha? I never said I didn't believe you, I'm just trying to work out why Rosa has suddenly made an appearance and how she ties into the game in general. Just because I suggested something may be one way, doesn't mean if you dispute that then I think you're wrong.

Reactions: DA22
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes