jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Wha? I never said I didn't believe you, I'm just trying to work out why Rosa has suddenly made an appearance and how she ties into the game in general. Just because I suggested something may be one way, doesn't mean if you dispute that then I think you're wrong.
OK Fair enough. I think Rosa factors into multiple flashback scenarios like the cupcake thing MC remembers. His panties memory and of course the recent one. Some speculate she was the one Gerald was fucking. So she is there for story elements and also to give young boy fucks older hottie fetish lovers at least one scene.

Ages are displayed in the in game tablet (MC is 25) and MC states he was 18 when he left home a day or 2 after flashback scene happened. Vicky's age is also in the tablet.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Not 100% sure but try Options > Extra Preferences > Peeping Tom Mode use code opening

also same area for in-game walkthrough code rebound
I don't know what code is needed and where for unlocking the rewards gallery. I have the scenes gallery unlocked and i can see all scenes there but the static images from the new version are all locked.. I indeed did not go for donuts but i thought they can be unlocked with a code. Is that so?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
started playing this update (not finished yet, just up to mc seeing sis to masturbate) and somewhat oddly loading from save where they (mc, sis and sc) were sleeping in same bed started playing when sis was bjing mc otherwise no probs and update is usual standard from devs.

few scrshots:

1. that just looks weird, dunno why but it just does it.
2. personal nurse? mr hoshi should get heartattack just by looking at her.
3. kristina is as bad as her older sisters are.

Reactions: anker11

ranethmoren

Jul 16, 2020
I disagree with point 3 however, there's nothing shown in her character to suggest she would do that. I think there's still more to that particular plot thread, but so far (and with nothing to suggest otherwise), she's been on the level.... towards the MC at least. Blackmail seems a bit extreme. Especially since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She says a few times that she wants his help to reconcile with her daughter and indicates that she's willing to do anything to help with the hotel, but each time that help is possible she instantly switches to full-on prowling cougar. When the MC wants/needs info from her she avoids or delays the conversation to get him alone at her house and flat-out extorted a dinner date from him by holding the honeymoon suite keys hostage. Given her manipulative nature so far with seemingly trivial things used as bait, blackmail doesn't seem out of the question as long as she's got something heavy enough for leverage. And if Trisha has what I think she has in that envelope, blackmail may be a family trait.

Rosa and Victoria / Shortcake and Gerald

Rosa had no kids while our maid. We left the house with her going away "present" 7 years ago. Vicky is far too old to be Rosa's kid unless she was a secret while Rosa was our maid.

Devs have clearly stated:
Shortcake is NOT going to be Gerald's daughter. I still think an affair with Trish makes sense but obviously not one that she got pregnant from.
If that's what they're saying in the Discord then that's great. The point of my post was to point out things that I hope WILL NOT happen, for whatever that's worth. With all the dangling threads, revelations that keep getting conveniently delayed, how the timeline keeps getting muddled, and the way the plot usually goes in these types of games, I'm worried the story will collapse into a tangle of illogical knots.

Maybe Rosa just threw the MC a sympathy bone to make up for that time she ate his cupcake when he was a kid.

Reactions: DA22

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
General question: to play the new version, you have to download the entire v0.06 game and then copy your older saves into the new game, right?
From a Windows perspective,I never had to swap any files about. It's a pick up and play. The save files are saved within RenPy in your user folder as opposed to in the game folder.

If you load your explorer and put in the following it "should" take you to your saves

%APPDATA%/RenPy/SunshineLove-Saves

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
i just got a 2nd error... is it just me that keepts getting undefined errors? or did the dev state a new start was required?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/03_week3_02.rpy", line 7018, in script
    menu:
  File "game/03_week3_02.rpy", line 7019, in <module>
    "No" if v_day3_rosa_story != True:
NameError: name 'v_day3_rosa_story' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/03_week3_02.rpy", line 7018, in script
    menu:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1642, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1004, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/03_week3_02.rpy", line 7019, in <module>
    "No" if v_day3_rosa_story != True:
NameError: name 'v_day3_rosa_story' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Sunshine Love 0.06
Tue May  4 18:03:02 2021

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
If that's what they're saying in the Discord then that's great. The point of my post was to point out things that I hope WILL NOT happen, for whatever that's worth. With all the dangling threads, revelations that keep getting conveniently delayed, how the timeline keeps getting muddled, and the way the plot usually goes in these types of games, I'm worried the story will collapse into a tangle of illogical knots.

Maybe Rosa just threw the MC a sympathy bone to make up for that time she ate his cupcake when he was a kid.
EXTRA info:
So Vicky is 27 years old and has 2 older brothers so Rosa would have had to be keeping 3 children secret. So we can be safe that Rosa is there for borderline shota love scene and flashback flavor.

I am not sure what issues with the timeline other than Hearsz put "yesterday morning" instead of a week when Brodie was talking about seeing Connie last, but he was aware and intends to correct that.

I think the reason they are not trying to make SC a secret love child of Trish and Gerald is because they don't want a bunch of convoluted story surprise connections. Which should keep away knots.

Reactions: ranethmoren

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
Why is it that you are not allowed to cum inside almost every character in dots games or have to use a condom? Why doesn't the dev allow the player to choose like most other games? Is the aversion to cumming inside because that's a more alpha thing to do and the devs want everyone to be cucks or something? Every sex scene starts out great and then fails miserably with the mc's orgasm. Since the dev apparently wants other characters to own the girls and the mc's to be cucked, why can't they at least give you a choice of where? I. Supported dots before I learned they want to make all the mc's a cuck, but the least that could be done is give the mc a choice.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I indeed did not go for donuts but i thought they can be unlocked with a code. Is that so?
Code just unlocks the minigame to hunt the doughnuts (Easter Eggs this update).
- There is guide on front page that shows location
- The WT Mod has a option to unlock all replays and photos
- One trick to finding them is to toggle UI on/off ("H" or middle mouse button) This will make egg flash also
- Note you can't get all picture because some paths are one girl or another. Example is the twins, each has their own scenes.

The walkthrough mod on the first post I believe has the ability to change relationship points by going into the tablet.
Mod author stated that option has been turned off as points have no use ATM.
- It more on did you kiss this girl or visit that one to be on their paths
- I think points are going come down to which ending you with sister/friend like in Melody

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Maybe Rosa was the "other woman." In quotes as we don't know if there was any cheating.

- There a lot of misunderstanding and drama queens in the game
- Could be Dad was planning to ask Ashley to marry him
- This way it would keep relationships Patreon friendly and keep Dad from being the complete a-hole.
- Reminds me of the tv show "Three's Company" from late 70s early 80s. Someone hears part of a conversation from another room and think the people were having sex, but end up just folding laundry or baking cookies.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i just got a 2nd error... is it just me that keepts getting undefined errors? or did the dev state a new start was required?
for starters put error log inside spoilers or attach it to your post but no as code.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finally finished update and it was good as usual.

some scrshots more:

1. boner warning 1
2. boner warning 2
3. why women shouldn't drive (kidding)

Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes