Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
1) I find the character models for Yuki, Connie, the cousin, and Kristina problematic. It's very possible to create youthful appearances without bringing in childlike qualities, but the dev has elected not to do so. I don't know the devs intent, but this is a huge red flag for me.
I can't take any post seriously that uses words like "problematic" or "toxic" in its premise.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
another rubbing sausage game
Well it is the dev teams modus operandi to walk the whole stairway to heaven in separate steps with main female Li's whether it is in any way believable or not that two sexually active people who are not virgins would act like that in real life where that whole stairway would be done in two steps or less likely and depending on sexual preference of the partners some things would never happen. (Now in an incest based Mom just helping out her virgin son that can't get any on his own might make some sense for a full stairway to heaven in separate parts as a sort of corruption path, but that is not this game).

It is just something you will have to accept if like the games of this team enough to play it for the other reasons there are, believable it ain't though no. :p

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I wonder if she's been spending too much time watching "Family Therapy," and Cory Chase videos (and so many others) while she's been alone.
Now i'm curious if she's up for some mother/son roleplay, or if we will see a episode like ''mom teaches her daughter how to ride''

Reactions: Dragon59

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Indeed, donuts can be ignored. In settings you can turn off the donut notify sound etc.

Actually, the best (and the only really good) game of this developer is Melody IMHO.
I also liked Melody, the only problem in that game was the MC who was quite an asshole banging everyone and dropping them at the last moment, but anyway there was some very good stuff, the scene with the pop star was epic !!!

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
I also liked Melody, the only problem in that game was the MC who was quite an asshole banging everyone and dropping them at the last moment, but anyway there was some very good stuff, the scene with the pop star was epic !!!
That I would blame on the player rather than MC or the devs.
In Melody you could choose which char MC should have a relationship with, and there is an ending for each of them.
Check the WT.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Until now, Melody is the best because it is finished, but between DMD and SL, I like SL the most. I like the the female models a lot. My favorite ones are Friend, Vicky and Shortcake. The twins and Jazmine are really hot too, but for now, I don't really care about them as I care about Friend, Vicky and Shortcake.

Reactions: anker11

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
In Melody you could choose which char MC should have a relationship with, and there is an ending for each of them.
Check the WT.
Gotta agree with you there, in my playthrough i ended up only having one other relationship besides Melody and that was with the nerdy girl next door. Can't remember her name (Rebecca maybe, not sure) and that started way before Melody ever came into the picture, romantically speaking. Stayed faithfull to melody all the way through after that

Edit: Wait im forgotting the friends sister, who was a flight attentend (definitely don't remember her name). But that was more of a one night stand and again way before melody and ended that as well as soon as melody came into the picture

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I'm sure there are others out there, but so far, I've only come across a single game so far where the patch creates new scenes, new story, as well as changing the relationship labels.
patch can't create new scenes, mod can.
The add incest patches are almost always just some text changes

The Loli patch on some games does add content with a patch from LewdPatcher and to save time the incest might be in that as well as both are Patreon no-no's that need to be patched to make the game as intended.

The best example might be Dark Mind patch for Ecchi Sensei

Reactions: Dragon59

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Check the WT.
Correct, you don't even get the best ending if you do that.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The add incest patches are almost always just some text changes

The Loli patch on some games does add content with a patch from LewdPatcher and to save time the incest might be in that as well as both are Patreon no-no's that need to be patched to make the game as intended.

The best example might be Dark Mind patch for Ecchi Sensei
The DM patch was the one I was thinking of. Yes, it is more of a mod in function, but it is looked upon as a patch.

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Does someone have a save from the previous version?
Please, I lost my save files.

If someone gives me a save file,shortcake will surely give them a kiss in their dreams :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well it is the dev teams modus operandi to walk the whole stairway to heaven in separate steps with main female Li's whether it is in any way believable or not that two sexually active people who are not virgins would act like that in real life where that whole stairway would be done in two steps or less likely and depending on sexual preference of the partners some things would never happen.
yea if wants advance faster then has to wait until game has more versions.

Does someone have a save from the previous version?
Please, I lost my save files.

If someone gives me a save file,shortcake will surely give them a kiss in their dreams :D
it's not that much to play that you couldn't replay from start.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
can someone do some explaining as to if the version we get here is patreon or subscriber?
seems we get patreon here since without the patch it calls Alison "friend"
also getting this error...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/03_week3_02.rpy", line 80, in script
if v_w3_c_path is None:
File "game/03_week3_02.rpy", line 80, in <module>
if v_w3_c_path is None:
NameError: name 'v_w3_c_path' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/03_week3_02.rpy", line 80, in script
if v_w3_c_path is None:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/03_week3_02.rpy", line 80, in <module>
if v_w3_c_path is None:
NameError: name 'v_w3_c_path' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Sunshine Love 0.06
Mon May 3 23:53:08 2021

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Is the line "we're only a third of the way through the summer" an indication that there will be roughly another 12 or so releases in this game?

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
A new build of Sunshine Love is available for Android users to fix several Android-specific bugs in the initial 0.06 release.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is the line "we're only a third of the way through the summer" an indication that there will be roughly another 12 or so releases in this game?
Well, a summer is roughly 12 weeks, so if we stay in town for the season then it should be roughly it, depending how they split the weeks.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes