FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Saves didn't work. Is that an issue that is fixed by the patch?
I was gonna download the patch but it said the patch was only needed for the Patreon version. I downloaded it from here.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Saves didn't work. Is that an issue that is fixed by the patch?
I was gonna download the patch but it said the patch was only needed for the Patreon version. I downloaded it from here.
Turns out that this time, the game wound up being the Patreon version.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Ok, I like the way the game is going. The story seems to be heading into MC and Sis needing some legal guidance against the rival hotel owner and MC just happens to know a practicing lawyer. Gotta get Nicole back into the story. I hope we get Yuki back soon, she has been absent in the last two updates. The birthday pool party was well executed and that final scene with MC and Sis, wow.

Reactions: Dragon59

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Ok, I like the way the game is going. The story seems to be heading into MC and Sis needing some legal guidance against the rival hotel owner and MC just happens to know a practicing lawyer. Gotta get Nicole back into the story. I hope we get Yuki back soon, she has been absent in the last two updates. The birthday pool party was well executed and that final scene with MC and Sis, wow.
I dunno, I can see it going the other way. I can see Nicole being brought to shore up the case of the rival hotel. From a plot perspective it makes sense as it allow for an "old life vs new" trope. Also if the last update is anything to go by, it seems unlikely that the rival hotel owner will stay above board to get what he wants, so getting a lawyer on either side seems pointless. He's already tried that and got knocked back so I expect him to be a bit more heavy handed going forward, especially now that Connie is a piece in the game. I can't see there being no repercussions over that.

Although personally, I kinda hope we never see Nicole again cause there's already too many women competing for screen time as it is but that's just me. There wouldn't have been the option to remain in a relationship with her if she wasn't expected to make an appearance at some point so I guess it's inevitable. I just wonder what girl will be cut out to make space for her. As you said, Yuki has already been shelved and I don't recall any Victoria scenes after her date with the MC.

Reactions: DA22 and TommyTuba

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I dunno, I can see it going the other way. I can see Nicole being brought to shore up the case of the rival hotel. From a plot perspective it makes sense as it allow for an "old life vs new" trope.
Unlikely since Nicole works for a rival company. Remember, MC's old boss is the lawyer for the rival hotel owner. Technically that would also pay off a "old life vs new" trope as the MC gets revenge on the company that stiffed him on the promotion.

Also if the last update is anything to go by, it seems unlikely that the rival hotel owner will stay above board to get what he wants, so getting a lawyer on either side seems pointless. He's already tried that and got knocked back so I expect him to be a bit more heavy handed going forward, especially now that Connie is a piece in the game. I can't see there being no repercussions over that.
With the mayor on "our" side, he might have to play it legally.

Although personally, I kinda hope we never see Nicole again cause there's already too many women competing for screen time as it is but that's just me. There wouldn't have been the option to remain in a relationship with her if she wasn't expected to make an appearance at some point so I guess it's inevitable. I just wonder what girl will be cut out to make space for her. As you said, Yuki has already been shelved and I don't recall any Victoria scenes after her date with the MC.
Victoria turned up at the wedding and she had a sex scene with MC.

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
I would like to see Yuki join the Team and offer flights around the city =D Well I like that story. Not boring and well worked.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
But keep in mind Nicky wants to watch MC fuck other women (maybe his Sister specifically given her daydreams) so she does not need to take away screen time. She only needs to be added to scenes made with the other women (maybe Sis exclusively).

I think the choice of Sis in the daydreams is she is the only guaranteed lewd partner as MC can reject all others. But that's simply my thoughts.

Soxiyof

Aug 8, 2020
Well, 5mn in the game and i'm already loving the songs.
After Melody and some memorable songs, the dev(s) sure know how to make a proper intro.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Turns out that this time, the game wound up being the Patreon version.
So, the patch will fix my issue with saves not working, then?

EDIT: I downloaded the bugfix, and put it in the game folder. The game wouldn't even open. I took it back out, and yet the game still won't open. It was opening before I downloaded the bugfix. What did I do wrong? How exactly does the bugfix work? I ASSUMED an rpa file would go in the game folder with all the other rpa files. I am also baffled at why the game won't work even after taking the rpa back out of the folder.

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Has that been confirmed? I recall talk about that a few updates back and someone came back and said that was the original plan but got shelved?
They have cut to her a few times day dreaming about MC having sex with his sister. She is still shocked that she is having those thoughts, and even more so that her body is responding to them. She isn't fully on board yet, but she is on the way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ugh..save wont load,gives me an error...too bad..i liked this game,but not enough to start over..
try autosave or earlier save.

So, the patch will fix my issue with saves not working, then?

EDIT: I downloaded the bugfix, and put it in the game folder. The game wouldn't even open. I took it back out, and yet the game still won't open. It was opening before I downloaded the bugfix. What did I do wrong? How exactly does the bugfix work? I ASSUMED an rpa file would go in the game folder with all the other rpa files. I am also baffled at why the game won't work even after taking the rpa back out of the folder.
did you read tutorial how to patch?

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes