Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 1200043 This one is just before the date with Ashley so it is not the newest but I have all the twins points up to this point.
I'm looking forward to the time once their behaviours are more clearly differentiated and swapping back and forth on the tablet. I'm glad that the donuts/eggs are not twin specific--find one and you don't have to switch and find it again.

Shibham

Feb 15, 2021
One of my best developer MrDots sir please sir I really wish to you to create More games please I really appreciate your hard work for both your three games your all thee games one of my favorites

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One of my best developer MrDots sir please sir I really wish to you to create More games please I really appreciate your hard work for both your three games your all thee games one of my favorites
i'm sure they have some ideas what will be next game after dmd completes.

Reactions: Shibham

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
i'm sure they have some ideas what will be next game after dmd completes.
I was thinking about that earlier oddly enough. The idea of DMD finishing seems weird given how long it's been going on. It makes me wonder whether they will ream off another game or simply throw the resources into one project.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was thinking about that earlier oddly enough. The idea of DMD finishing seems weird given how long it's been going on. It makes me wonder whether they will ream off another game or simply throw the resources into one project.
since patreon fuck up they have had 2 games going on (1 patreon and 1 subs and both in subs naturally) so there'll be another project.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
since patreon fuck up they have had 2 games going on (1 patreon and 1 subs and both in subs naturally) so there'll be another project.
The plan is to focus on one game at a time once DMD is finished. So they will focus on SuLo until it is done. Then introduce what's next.

Reactions: drpavelcia

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Just finished v0.06, and it's my first time playing a MrDots game. I was initially hesitant given the lower than expected reviews, but boy was I glad I gave it a shot. The characters, the renders, the settings, all excellent. Having played writing-focused AVNs like Chasing Sunsets, Leap of Faith, and Summer's Gone, I don't exactly see the fuss about the writing being slow-paced.

The MC started out as a bit of a douche at the start, but he humbled up really quickly after everything in his life started to get thrown into disarray and in general is written as someone with a good heart. I also actually really like Nicole; you can tell she was a true inspiration for the MC and that she truly cares about him (the video calls when she gives him advice are the perfect window into how even outside romance they really do have a strong emotional bond). But like a real person of her particular high-conscientiousness lower-agreeableness personality type, she is easily frustrated by the MC's uncertain situation, and both of them being romantically inexperienced makes their problems and even their decisions all the more plausible. It will be interesting to see what happens when she finally starts checking in with the MC again; I just hope the dreams don't lead to the too easy cuckquean trope that the harem games all seem to have.

The sister/friend, the cousin (Shortcake?), Kristina and Connie are definitely my favorites. The casual fling characters are okay, but most are too forward for my taste.

While waiting for the next update, I definitely need to check out Melody and DMD.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Just finished v0.06, and it's my first time playing a MrDots game. I was initially hesitant given the lower than expected reviews, but boy was I glad I gave it a shot. The characters, the renders, the settings, all excellent. Having played writing-focused AVNs like Chasing Sunsets, Leap of Faith, and Summer's Gone, I don't exactly see the fuss about the writing being slow-paced.

The MC started out as a bit of a douche at the start, but he humbled up really quickly after everything in his life started to get thrown into disarray and in general is written as someone with a good heart. I also actually really like Nicole; you can tell she was a true inspiration for the MC and that she truly cares about him (the video calls when she gives him advice are the perfect window into how even outside romance they really do have a strong emotional bond). But like a real person of her particular high-conscientiousness lower-agreeableness personality type, she is easily frustrated by the MC's uncertain situation, and both of them being romantically inexperienced makes their problems and even their decisions all the more plausible. It will be interesting to see what happens when she finally starts checking in with the MC again; I just hope the dreams don't lead to the too easy cuckquean trope that the harem games all seem to have.

The sister/friend, the cousin (Shortcake?), Kristina and Connie are definitely my favorites. The casual fling characters are okay, but most are too forward for my taste.

While waiting for the next update, I definitely need to check out Melody and DMD.
Nicky is most assuredly going to be a cuckquean
The dreams where she sees what she sees and is turned on is your forewarning.
If you do not like that path the devs put the break up route into this after ver .2 or something to drop her entirely.

Reactions: anker11

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Nicky is most assuredly going to be a cuckquean
The dreams where she sees what she sees and is turned on is your forewarning.
If you do not like that path the devs put the break up route into this after ver .2 or something to drop her entirely.
I wouldn't say I dislike it per say, as it has worked okay in a few cases (IMO Katie in WTHI). It's just such an easy shortcut to write in an LI-interchangeable threesome later in the story, which is why it's IMO become an AVN trope almost as common as "dad died and MC has been sent to live with landlady, rude older roommate and flirty younger roommate."

I guess the alternative writing options would have to involve the dreaded three-letter word, even implied by Nicole dating other people, and everyone would lose their shit.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I wouldn't say I dislike it per say, as it has worked okay in a few cases (IMO Katie in WTHI). It's just such an easy shortcut to write in an LI-interchangeable threesome later in the story, which is why it's IMO become an AVN trope almost as common as "dad died and MC has been sent to live with landlady, rude older roommate and flirty younger roommate."
You forgot "flirty younger virgin roommate." Only then is the trope complete.
I guess the alternative writing options would have to involve the dreaded three-letter word, even implied by Nicole dating other people, and everyone would lose their shit.
Yeah, we already lived through that shit show.

Last edited:

van321

Jan 7, 2021
You forgot "flirty younger virgin roommate." Only then is the trope complete.
And the rude older roommate has to have some kind of BDSM option. Naturally!

Yeah, we already lived through that shit show.
Let me guess... people didn't shut up about it until MrDots explicitly had Nicole say she didn't think she could date other people because she worked too much, in a subsequent update? Oh boy... :HideThePain:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
And the rude older roommate has to have some kind of BDSM option. Naturally!
Not as universal a trope (sometimes it is a side character who introduces that), but it is pretty common
Let me guess... people didn't shut up about it until MrDots explicitly had Nicole say she didn't think she could date other people because she worked too much, in a subsequent update? Oh boy... :HideThePain:
Pretty close. Initial assurances that you won't be forced to see it/you won't see it was not good enough. We had to be assured that she would not act on it. They also had to be reassured that they would get another chance to end the relationship. All during this brouhaha, we were assured that there was planned content with her so please trust the author.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not as universal a trope (sometimes it is a side character who introduces that), but it is pretty common

Pretty close. Initial assurances that you won't be forced to see it/you won't see it was not good enough. We had to be assured that she would not act on it. They also had to be reassured that they would get another chance to end the relationship. All during this brouhaha, we were assured that there was planned content with her so please trust the author.
Actually most of the people just wanted to get rid of Nicole period, since they were for various reasons not a fan of her and not be bothered by her having scenes shown with other males in game or have that threat hanging over the game all the time.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes