Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Actually most of the people just wanted to get rid of Nicole period, since they were for various reasons not a fan of her and not be bothered by her having scenes shown with other males in game or have that threat hanging over the game all the time.
True. I'm not a big fan of Nichole either. MC wasted too many years trying to make her happy. It just seemed that I was more willing than some to see what the developer had planned for her. My own head-canon for Nichole was that she'd been keeping a tight rein on MC, and resenting/disrespecting him for it. Once he found himself, I expected her to now have renewed interest in him, only to find that he no longer wanted her.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Man, it really seems Nicole is the Maya of this game. I guess it's no accident I'm also a Maya fan. :ROFLMAO:

To be fair, though, it would be nice to see a flashback scene to their first night after buying the apartment, to see how happy they really were. It's a case where we the player actually know less than the MC, so we can perceive her to be at worst a domineering workaholic who drags MC upward or at best an ambitious life companion who inspires MC to be the best he can be. It's clear the shy neurotic MC we see in the family flashbacks, even in the 18 year old Rosa flashback, is far different from the present day MC who is much more mature, so the latter seems more fitting to me.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Man, feel like an outcast. I actually like Nicole lol.

Hoping that in time she decides to quit her job and move to Sunshine Bay and surprise the MC. Then they can stay there and she can work as a lawyer and help save the hotel (cause I have a feeling they are going to need her law skills soon).

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Gotta stick together! :cool:

Hoping that in time she decides to quit her job and move to Sunshine Bay and surprise the MC. Then they can stay there and she can work as a lawyer and help save the hotel (cause I have a feeling they are going to need her law skills soon).
It's inevitable that there will be a confrontation between the MC and his former boss. And I feel like the fact they're both lawyers is a kind of Chekhov's Gun that some kind of courtroom drama is inevitable.

I bet later in the story The Boss tries to bury MC's sister through some kind of civil case. If you haven't dumped her, I bet it leads to you convincing Nicole to take leave from work, come to Sunshine Bay, and represent MC's sister in the case with you. And afterwards, if you choose to stay with her, maybe you and her agree to sell the apartment, she quits her job, and the sister hires Nicole to be counsel for the hotel. And... maybe if you dumped her, The Boss hires Nicole's firm, and she ends up working against you instead, albeit reluctantly. Oh the drama...

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Yeah you weren't alone. But Nicky fans were not very loud. I am so-so because I do feel like she does both good and bad things and she looks a bit like Dakota Fanning (which is a plus) so I will have my second play through where I try to involve Nicky in the ending.

But primary is of course all about my Goddess Queen Shortcake :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

True. I wouldn't mind seeing her redeemed...if that is Mr.Dot's plan. That's one reason I'm willing to sit back and see what they do with her before I make any lasting judgements.
I bet later in the story The Boss tries to bury MC's sister through some kind of civil case. If you haven't dumped her, I bet it leads to you convincing Nicole to take leave from work, come to Sunshine Bay, and represent MC's sister in the case with you. And afterwards, if you choose to stay with her, maybe you and her agree to sell the apartment, she quits her job, and the sister hires Nicole to be counsel for the hotel. And... maybe if you dumped her, The Boss hires Nicole's firm, and she ends up working against you instead, albeit reluctantly. Oh the drama...
That would actually be very good, showing that one's choices have consequences.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
I'm trying to enjoy this game, but I find that it has too much pointless dialogue. For example, I've just been through an event with one character, and five minutes later I'm explaining to another character verbatim every single thing that just transpired five minutes ago... WHY???

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Actually most of the people just wanted to get rid of Nicole period, since they were for various reasons not a fan of her and not be bothered by her having scenes shown with other males in game or have that threat hanging over the game all the time.
One of the big reason is , I don't like forced girlfriend unless she is not a jealous type and want to share MC willingly with other woman, and another big reason is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes