Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Depends on which update you are talking about. The current one was released three weeks ago. Next one will be 4-5 weeks after DMD, which is set for June 12 or so.
Do you know how many more DMD updates are left ? I really wish for it to be completed soon because its getting tiresome and for the focus to be shift on this wonderful game so that this game will be update faster

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
sure but don't be surprised if it continues 1+ update after that.
Yeah I think they will do a go back, add gallery to all chapters, then clean up issues, then maybe even try for an all-in-one

That's the chatter anyway

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Can i use my saves from version 0.0.4?
Limited. I used myself a save from the end of v0.04 and it worked. Also the one before this content-wise. But all other saves from earlier in the game did error instantly.

So you can try simply to load a save and see. Mot will like already sayd instant error. However if this still works, you should skip fast forward and try some decisions and see again if something comes up. If not, reload this save and play. Good luck :D

Reactions: mrrxy

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
I made a patch which makes allows a user to update SL from v0.5.0/0.5.1 to v0.6(I hate full downloads when unnecessary)

The diff content separation was done with a self-written python tool i call diff2patch and this is also a test for it before i put it in the wild. (For me all tests worked...so far) So try it please if interested and report the outcome, especially problems. The DL archive is in format tar/zstandard and of size 603,8 MiB. It should be able to update any OS variant where the user has write access.

Just unpack, copy in the v0.5.0 or v0.5.1 directory and choose overwrite. Work and packaging was done on linux, so this should be free of the "wrong" stuff:

p.s.: I did the same for DMD, to find here: https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-4-v0-30-mrdots-games.597/post-5757671

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
ottonight: why?
Likely cause besides being hot she was also an incredibly selfish bitch that hurt both MC and Sis badly with how she handled that divorce and did nothing to help or protect them and not caring how it hurt them, but went fully for what she wanted at that time which is not the adult thing to do. :p Not like that behavior really changed after. :)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Nicky is most assuredly going to be a cuckquean
The dreams where she sees what she sees and is turned on is your forewarning.
If you do not like that path the devs put the break up route into this after ver .2 or something to drop her entirely.
Cuckquean? I don't think so , the rules they won't tell each other about the details and Cuckolding is a fetish where boyfriend or husband is getting turn on either by watching his partner get screwed or by stories of her. Do you really think we could see her with another man in bed for real? Honestly for me It is better if they broke up for good so that even if she date or have fun with other guys we don't care , or the decision could be up to the player (for the sake of those who want Nicole) instead of this open-relationship that she will just get screwed by another man while they are still boyfriend and girlfriend , but knowing Mr Dots , based from Melody (Xianne) and DMD(Rachel) , I think we could see some extra banging scenes with Nicole even though I hope that she won't with another man

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
maybe but better would be to do fresh start.

well next update on june then august and then october and december (allegedly) so not that many updates.
Yeah I have not heard from the devs whether this 6 week interval for DMD will stay for both games or was a one time extra break. But DMD will update June 12th (US National Loving day) so SuLo would be July for next one.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Cuckquean? I don't think so , the rules they won't tell each other about the details and Cuckolding is a fetish where boyfriend or husband is getting turn on either by watching his partner get screwed or by stories of her. Do you really think we could see her with another man in bed for real? Honestly for me It is better if they broke up for good so that even if she date or have fun with other guys we don't care , or the decision could be up to the player (for the sake of those who want Nicole) instead of this open-relationship that she will just get screwed by another man while they are still boyfriend and girlfriend , but knowing Mr Dots , based from Melody (Xianne) and DMD(Rachel) , I think we could see some extra banging scenes with Nicole even though I hope that she won't with another man
You need to learn what a cuckquean is.

Think about her dreams and what is happening in them when Nicky has her sex dreams.... it should come to you. Just focus.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
And this is why we can't have nice things...

Reactions: van321
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes