Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Seems unlikely. He did fuck Ash while he had a wife and son. So it's not like he never cheated before.
Wanna make a bet?

I bet that we will discover that he didn't betray her and that the reason he couldn't explain to her those phones is that they were military office secrets.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I just wanna add: we still don't know why our lovely Sis/Friend was so angry with Ashley. She hasn't told the MC yet :cautious:.

My 2 cents: maybe Gerald isn't her real dad :sneaky::sneaky:

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
I just started the game, it's a good game but I'm just a little disappointed with ashley who is supposed to be a milf/mother but she looks as young as her daughter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just started the game, it's a good game but I'm just a little disappointed with ashley who is supposed to be a milf/mother but she looks as young as her daughter.
did you get past prologue into actual game? anyways she isn't that old, ~mid 30s.

I'm hoping for some two-some scenes with Connie and Shortcake (stupid name, though)! :love:
well 1st needs to teach sc "few" things about birds and bees.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
did you get past prologue into actual game? anyways she isn't that old, ~mid 30s.
Game starts with "14 years ago". MC and Sis first met when she was 9 and he was 11. So, he is 25 and she is 23. So, I guess Ash would be 40, at least.

Anyway, does anybody know when the next update supposedly comes out? I think I've become addicted to Sis/Friend's pouting :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Reactions: Darkness65

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Game starts with "14 years ago". MC and Sis first met when she was 9 and he was 11. So, he is 25 and she is 23. So, I guess Ash would be 40, at least.
Yes, at least. I can't recall if it's stated how the MC's father and Ashley met. But if she was an exotic dancer then, let's add 3 or 4 years above 40.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Anyway, does anybody know when the next update supposedly comes out? I think I've become addicted to Sis/Friend's pouting :giggle::giggle::giggle:
Yes, at least. I can't recall if it's stated how the MC's father and Ashley met. But if she was an exotic dancer then, let's add 3 or 4 years above 40.
She's 41 to be exact.
How does Irgendwie know? The bio in the game lists the current ages for all the women of interest and the MC.
MrDots expressly tells us the ages.

41 means she was 18 when she gave birth to Sister. Many women can do small things to keep their age from showing on their face in such very early 40's and also sometimes it is genetics. But lastly it is a VN with DAZ graphics which may not have great systems for aging characters. Many games older characters look quite young in the face.

Maybe the next game will have a MILF that looks more to your age reckoning, who knows. But I wouldn't expect model changes to this one.

Also Ottoeight DMD (MrDots other game) releases June 12th then they begin on this one again. So July is most likely.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Ah okay. So it's because otherwise there would be way to many tags to fiddle around with.
Nah more tags are a good thing. Especially when they correctly convey the content.

Loli tag should really only be for 11-14 year old girls and Teen should be for 15-19 year olds
BUT F95 has yet to add a teen or a small tits (for adults of any age that have well...)
These tags are quite needed and not superfluous

There is a thread to request tag changes and maybe they will come with the new interface (I am not sure)

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes