Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Loli tag because F95 has a stupid tag system
They are TEENs (both explicitly 18 to be exact)
Shortcake just doesn't take after the other women in her family.
Nah more tags are a good thing. Especially when they correctly convey the content.

Loli tag should really only be for 11-14 year old girls and Teen should be for 15-19 year olds
BUT F95 has yet to add a teen or a small tits (for adults of any age that have well...)
These tags are quite needed and not superfluous
Or alternatively, adult women who do Loli roleplay. I knew one who was 35 at the time.

Along that line, combining futa and trans into one tag is very misleading.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Shortcake just doesn't take after the other women in her family.
Which is excellent. Recessive gene or her father's family traits. My sisters never looked like they were from the same family.

But the world can only rarely have perfection so SC is unique

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, all characters are 18+. But it wouldn't be a MrDots game without some 18+ teens with an adolescent body type :p.
As far as body type goes there are women as old as dead with these types. I know VN land doesn't show it often but women come in small tit and petite sizes by the millions and can even stay that way until they grow old and die. So none of them have any characteristics that make them Loli as opposed to teen. But even if 18 is to keep LEAs out of their asses they are only really 16 ish at the youngest given where they are in their lives (Yuki is a pilot already)

So as far as the tag system TEEN would still be far, far better because I play games with mysterious patches that mysteriously add content that have REAL Lolis in them and trust me there is a difference.

Oh and Elena and Jen fit the same thing as I stated about SC and Yuki

May 4, 2021
As far as body type goes there are women as old as dead with these types. I know VN land doesn't show it often but women come in small tit and petite sizes by the millions and can even stay that way until they grow old and die. So none of them have any characteristics that make them Loli as opposed to teen. But even if 18 is to keep LEAs out of their asses they are only really 16 ish at the youngest given where they are in their lives (Yuki is a pilot already)
If I were to design characters in a VN, I would create a character who is the mother of a daughter but actually has small breasts, while the daughter is the one who is better endowed (but still like her mother on the smaller spectrum). For Example the mother would have a body and breast size like Katrina from No more money, while the daughter looks like Kate from Stay true stay you (the left one in my profile pic). That would confuse people like hell, especially if I give the mother aging effects that really make er look like a plausible milf.

Jokes aside, but it would be refreshing to see developers breaking cliches.

So as far as the tag system TEEN would still be far, far better because I play games with mysterious patches that mysteriously add content that have REAL Lolis in them and trust me there is a difference.
Yeah, that's what I meant. To me there is a clear difference between loli and teen or petite young women.

Oh and Elena and Jen fit the same thing as I stated about SC and Yuki
I think Shortcake and Elena look a tad older than Jennifer and Yuki. Shortcake is at the lower spectrum I find appealing in terms of how young the face looks. But Yuki has a too young looking face already, for my taste. Jennifer never worked for me, while Elena would be in a similar range as shortcake.

What I like about shortcake are the petite (but not as petite as yuki) body, down-to-earth personality and the freckles. I mean Mr Dots could only make her better if they would make her face look a tad older (like the girls from stay true stay you, so really not a big change and just the face) and if they would give up dressing her in childish clothes. The secretary clothes were perfect again, but the unicorn dress or what it was was just a cringey clichee and a turn-off to me. I hope it doesn't happen again. But all in all shortcake is the best character in this game, IMO.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But lastly it is a VN with DAZ graphics which may not have great systems for aging characters. Many games older characters look quite young in the face.
there are assests for older women but it's up-to-devs to use those.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
why is that game still going on .....
Cause devs wanted to fulfill some old promises even if those at least in my eyes no longer fit with game as was developed in first few years and weaken the game very much in its whole. On the other hand honoring promises is a good thing.

Reactions: hax
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes