Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
So its a reverse meaning of cuckold , Nicole is the one being cucked by MC instead ? so it means that she will not bang other guys ?
By your own definition:

Cuckold (male): boyfriend or husband is getting turn on either by watching his partner get screwed or by stories of her.

Cuckquean (female): girlfriend or wife is getting turn on either by watching her partner get screwed or by stories of him.

So, same meaning, different gender.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I'm really loving this game, but one thing I don't understand is why the heck a former lawyer (even a junior one) is getting pushed around by corrupt cops?

Even if he doesn't personally know anybody practicing in the area, surely he could reach out to a former classmate or friend of a friend and get the district attorney to reign in the local police. Heck after this fiasco, he could file a complaint himself with the local court (and judges are going to be well beyond the reach of a hotel chain owner (think Uncle Phil from the Fresh Prince)) about police corruption, improper action, harassment, etc.. Heck, that could make for a good plot hook to reconnect with his ex-girlfriend and friends back home if you wanted to bring that in as a plot element.

The MC is financially well off, well-connected (even if they're in another city), and experienced in working the justice/legal system. He should be virtually untouchable by cops unless he actually breaks the law.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I'm really loving this game, but one thing I don't understand is why the heck a former lawyer (even a junior one) is getting pushed around by corrupt cops?

Even if he doesn't personally know anybody practicing in the area, surely he could reach out to a former classmate or friend of a friend and get the district attorney to reign in the local police. Heck after this fiasco, he could file a complaint himself with the local court (and judges are going to be well beyond the reach of a hotel chain owner (think Uncle Phil from the Fresh Prince)) about police corruption, improper action, harassment, etc.. Heck, that could make for a good plot hook to reconnect with his ex-girlfriend and friends back home if you wanted to bring that in as a plot element.

The MC is financially well off, well-connected (even if they're in another city), and experienced in working the justice/legal system. He should be virtually untouchable by cops unless he actually breaks the law.
I think it's actually another country isn't it? In which case he wouldn't be licensed to practice law there, nor would he be familiar with the country's laws.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think it's actually another country isn't it? In which case he wouldn't be licensed to practice law there, nor would he be familiar with the country's laws.
You just forgot that Gazza Gascoyne - MC's former boss - is his enemy's lawyer.

People here should stop defending the undefendable.

Is this game a pretty enjoyable game? DAMN YES

Is this game totally nonsensical? HELL YES

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Anyway, I just finished playing both Melody and this last update... and well... I guess MrDots must have dealt some very serious issues with his father :unsure::unsure:.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sunshine Love is a soap opera. That's my way to justify some of the situations.
Italian Soap Opera parody:

translation:

Director: what was it we were doing?

Assistant director: it was a soap opera, we were in Sardinia, do you remember? we were directing "Caprera".

Director: Ah! "Caprera..."

He: I've dealt with betrayals, arsons, pirates, stormy seas... just to tell you that I love you, Eleanor.

She: There's one thing you don't know, William... we are siblings!

He: No, no, noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Director: my goodness! how many crappie things I made...

Jan 4, 2020
I know about suspension of disbelief, but all I can keep thinking about is how the main love interest and her mom are two of the most unreliable, flakey bitches on the planet

Reactions: preglovr12

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I know about suspension of disbelief, but all I can keep thinking about is how the main love interest and her mom are two of the most unreliable, flakey bitches on the planet
Flakey Ashley would raise a flakey daughter. Sister should grow as a character and become less flakey, we hope. But if she could never rely on mom and other important people did not stay in her life (MC and father) doing her own whacky thing to cope with stress would/does make sense.

I want to be able to say let's be family NOT lovers to Sis, but I do want to help her see she can rely on people and even let them support her through stressful times so she doesn't feel the need to run and flake out.

Last edited:
Reactions: preglovr12

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if we find out that poor Gerald never betrayed flaky Ashley in the end. :sneaky:

We will see :giggle:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sister should grow as a character and become less flakey, we hope. But if she could never rely on mom and other important people did not stay in her life (MC and father) doing her own whacky thing to cope with stress would make sense.

I want to be able to say let's be family NOT lovers but I do want her help her see she can rely on people and even let them support her through stressful times so she doesn't feel the need to run and flake out.
Sad true is that Sis can make me do whatever she wants whenever she pouts with that cute little mouth of hers. :cry:

Reactions: Qixoni

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Italian Soap Opera parody:

translation:

Director: what was it we were doing?

Assistant director: it was a soap opera, we were in Sardinia, do you remember? we were directing "Caprera".

Director: Ah! "Caprera..."

He: I've dealt with betrayals, arsons, pirates, stormy seas... just to tell you that I love you, Eleanor.

She: There's one thing you don't know, William... we are siblings!

He: No, no, noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Director: my goodness! how many crappie things I made...
Regarding soap opera tropes, we already have the concept of the "Evil Twin" mentioned/foreshadowed...

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes