Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
In reality, it's a method traditionally used by teenagers who worry about virginity and "actually doing the deed." When done by adults, as part of their ramp-up, it seems like a stretch. The way the young push that envelope. I'm reminded of the concept of "soaking," allegedly used by Momon youth. And the song, The Loophole, by Garfunkel and Oates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are we talking Nuru massage level of gel?
Ah god's Loophole :ROFLMAO:
For teens, which worry or beginn to experiment, sure that makes sense, wasn't much different when i was 14 or 15.
Petting was quite common back when i was a teen, even when u where in a relatioship, many girls didn't go all the way/waited for several month, some even half a year before going all the way (virgin or not).
Imagine as we heard about the american 3-date rule for the first time :LOL:

Yes Nuru massage level of gel.

Reactions: DA22 and Dragon59

DoNightWolfDo

Apr 19, 2020
I just updated to v0.06 on android, and I'm getting error at the beginning when coming back to hotel and talking to police. I can "ignore" the error and skip that portion of the conversation, but I'll miss the police officer side of the conversation. Same thing happens shortly after with Trisha and Mayor. Is there any fix for that as I don't want to miss the convo?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
No, I played and saw the scene you're nodding towards. But it's the fact the very first time you finally get something... He does THAT. Like... I almost stopped playing because of how long it took to get any where and have THAT happen. Lollll
My apologies for jumping to a conclusion. Back when that particular update was released we had a rash of players popping in to complain as soon as they saw the "30 minutes later" and didn't bother to click through first.

Reactions: Rain90

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
dick between legs + naked pussy (if wants to save on washing and give more pleasure to female too) + moving back and forth = thighjob
yeah but who does that irl, maybe horny weird ppl? If you go that far you just go to sex or if its "that time of the month" be a man and wait or go down to the red sea.

CaniTroG

May 29, 2017
I just updated to v0.06 on android, and I'm getting error at the beginning when coming back to hotel and talking to police. I can "ignore" the error and skip that portion of the conversation, but I'll miss the police officer side of the conversation. Same thing happens shortly after with Trisha and Mayor. Is there any fix for that as I don't want to miss the convo?
Yeah, I have the same error with the android version. Maybe some patch could be released to fix this bug? Anyone knows?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This game and an NTR one we promise you meetings without tomorrow of love interest without repercussions. Then at the end of the second week the MC's girlfriend asks him for an open relationship and we don't have the possibility to say no, wait what !? if you are a beta male or a sub or a sub man this game and for you if you like to see your girlfriend get fucked by another guy is game and for you. If you have a bit of self-esteem don't play this game.
There is no ntr and as the dev said there will be none, the open relationship will lead to cuckquean path with the gf.
U will have the option to break up with her the next day.
As for the MC....yes he is spineless, imo the worst MC out of the 3 games of this dev.
Maybe he will change, but honestly i doubt it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This game and an NTR one we promise you meetings without tomorrow of love interest without repercussions. Then at the end of the second week the MC's girlfriend asks him for an open relationship and we don't have the possibility to say no, wait what !? if you are a beta male or a sub or a sub man this game and for you if you like to see your girlfriend get fucked by another guy is game and for you. If you have a bit of self-esteem don't play this game.
Wow. Sounds like you have some sensitive issues there.

Interesting that the people most easily triggered by even a hint of this content are also those who toss around such terms to put down other men.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I think you are failing to grasp the concept that this is a game and not real life. The MC is not you, Nicole is not your girlfriend, she does not exist, she is a render.

Dec 30, 2020
did the sister in this skemto game have sex before her brother arrived? yesli believes senariyu the brother nor the first who hugged her ass on a scooter .. is it likely that someone has already fucked her ?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
There is no ntr and as the dev said there will be none, the open relationship will lead to cuckquean path with the gf.
U will have the option to break up with her the next day.
As for the MC....yes he is spineless, imo the worst MC out of the 3 games of this dev.
Maybe he will change, but honestly i doubt it.
Agree with you about the MC.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes