cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what a stupid senari goes out it is necessary to agree with Nicole that there would be a sheslivy end to the game .. what kind of fool could come up with such an ending ? this sucks
ending with nicole is 1 possibility.

also your screenshots don't mean anything to like 99% of f95 users since those are as russian.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Question, is there any point in playing this game? I've been playing for a good 6 hours and the only tit I've seen was the girlfriend at the start.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Nothing? damn, I've heard of slow burns but this is a bit much xD
Don't believe this bullshit there is 2 or 3 sex scenes if you go after the other girls. If you are on the sister only path then nothing apart from a hj and grinding.

P.s still waiting for that WTHI update

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Don't believe this bullshit there is 2 or 3 sex scenes if you go after the other girls. If you are on the sister only path then nothing apart from a hj and grinding.

Ah good good, you're also best off asking Ace about the update, he loves it when people DM him asking about it, you should do it on here and on discord just so we know he get's the message :p

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ah good good, you're also best off asking Ace about the update, he loves it when people DM him asking about it, you should do it on here and on discord just so we know he get's the message :p
Mean..........

This game has a fair amount of lewd thus far I think, a slow burn yes but not too annoying

Reactions: Firestorm253

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

4 scenes and dreams, twice with that massage girl, once with gf, once with food girl. hjs with sister and whichever twins selected.

Anytimez

Sep 19, 2019
can someone hlp me ?allways missing dlls, been downloading 1 by one but dont even know how manny there are

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
can someone hlp me ?allways missing dlls, been downloading 1 by one but dont even know how manny there are
I believe it's the manor in which you're extracting the files for the game. There shouldn't be any DLLs in the root folder. I would recommend using . It's always worked for me.

Anytimez

Sep 19, 2019
I believe it's the manor in which you're extracting the files for the game. There shouldn't be any DLLs in the root folder. I would recommend using . It's always worked for me.
i extracted with 7 zip maybe it is cause im running win 8 in this laptop?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i extracted with 7 zip maybe it is cause im running win 8 in this laptop?
No, the OS wouldn't have anything to do with that; whatever extraction method it's set for would, though. For example, I see there's a lot of DLLs in the main (root) folder where there shouldn't be any - unless you copied and pasted the files yourself.

**Update** It looks like, based on what I found, that you're missing some Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes. Installing them should fix the problem.

Download the runtimes from , then extract to a temporary folder (which you can delete later). Run the included "install_all.bat". No restart required. Then try playing the VN and see if that fixed the problem.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes