Dec 30, 2020
I don't understand, I got to the middle of the game and did the vso as per the instructions, but Minya only has 4 videos open... why is this so?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
how often do we get updates in this game?
You had the last update beginning March. I think i have read that they were taking a 2 month break and then resuming, don´t know if i´m mistaking things or not. So, i guess End of August, Semptember with another update. Dating my Daughter was last updated in February and nothing since as well.

Reactions: Xabder

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You had the last update beginning March. I think i have read that they were taking a 2 month break and then resuming, don´t know if i´m mistaking things or not. So, i guess End of August, Semptember with another update. Dating my Daughter was last updated in February and nothing since as well.
Yeah, you mixed something up there. They had a one month break after finishing the third chapter of Dating my Daughter. Now they are alternating between DMD and this one on a 4-5 week cycle for each. Next DMD update is on the coming Saturday, so expect the next SL 4-5 weeks after that.

Reactions: Xabder and Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Yeah, you mixed something up there. They had a one month break after finishing the third chapter of Dating my Daughter. Now they are alternating between DMD and this one on a 4-5 week cycle for each. Next DMD update is on the coming Saturday, so expect the next SL 4-5 weeks after that.
Crap, i´m keeping track of so many games at the same time, hehe.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
unlikely, i think either of twins or maybe their babysister.
it's still a long way to go until the hotel gets five stars so i hope we will get some sex scenes with ashley in the future...

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
My ideal lesbian combos would involve Dee and Elena and Ruby from DMD along with Connie and Shortcake from SL!

Reactions: Qixoni

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
free birth? wtf are you smoking man?

also no need to post whole game as screenshots to f95.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
why did Nicole come up with the idea of free birth ? this iza tavo, that she was dating her sister Georgina yes from the game I'm dating my daughter ? and she decided to lead sibu tagge like her sister ... spread your legs for everyone ... that whore
Nicole won't have sex with others.
Russian Translation by Google

Николь не будет заниматься сексом с другими.
Русский перевод от Google

dz015

Aug 25, 2018
why did Nicole come up with the idea of free birth ? this iza tavo, that she was dating her sister Georgina yes from the game I'm dating my daughter ? and she decided to lead sibu tagge like her sister ... spread your legs for everyone ... that whore
Dude, before you write something here at least check your grammar. How can you possibly leave iza tavo (means "because of" but it's spelt SO wrong so the translation is broken) in your message?

Чувак, нельзя хотя бы проверить чертову грамматику прежде чем сюда писать? Такой стыд ловлю каждый раз когда вижу подобное. :FacePalm:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I guess there was something lost in translation.
Yes the translation went south, i guess it was not free birth but free dating if i remember.
Nicole or the MC proposed that they could eachother have some flirts.
In my playthrough i told her that it would be best to break and now i'm single.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes the translation went south, i guess it was not free birth but free dating if i remember.
Nicole or the MC proposed that they could eachother have some flirts.
In my playthrough i told her that it would be best to break and now i'm single.
Perhaps "free berth" was intended?

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes