jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I am glad that I gave this one a go! Thanks gcjellyfish ,WildBillKatt and Avaron1974 !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's not good for him. Seriously, all you need to do to see that is look at her reaction to mc losing his job. There was no "I'm sorry to hear that, take a day or two off", it was "well you better have a new job offer by the time I get home." I'm sorry, that's not a healthy relationship, that's someone who demands their so fit into their bubble, and if anything doesn't go their way, they're going to make it so that it does, even if it clashes with their so. Based on that and other instances, I feel like she's going to get far worse where if mc isn't doing what she desires, she's going to force him to, even if it makes him miserable.

Luffy2197

Apr 6, 2020
Guys.. some help here would be appreciated.
My game's stuck at the sex moment before I go visit my sister. The game's not moving forward from there and the screen's just blank. Any idea what to do

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Okay so my thoughts on this.....

I didnt read through the post, I wanted my play through to be un-biased. Alright so here we go......

Pros:
The renders are simply gorgeous.
The animations are outstanding.
The story so far great and not so much....at the same time.
A way to track points.
A way to track tasks.

Cons:
The main character, I get its taboo, but the feelings were there from the beginning.
The main character, as per one of his lines about "Always being the first to apollogize with Nicole" is to Beta for me.
The main character, with a law degree and practice under his belt should notice little things and take them to heart, not just dis-count them for whatever reason. I.E. the whisper the sis/childhood friend made, the looks, the already knowing there is something there.
The sis...erm I mean childhood friend, is all over the place in terms of personality and thoughts. Sometimes shes all about the MC at others she is going off half cocked like a shotgun with the barrel stuffed with dirt.
The feel that even being a slow burn type VN, the way it ended was, sorry but B.S.! One of the LI's, the sis, is making a walk of shame after a date with the BF.....cool, fine whatever, but, during the dialogues the sis hints or outright admits to there being feelings there. I get it by deffinition that isnt NTR, after all we are not in a relationship with the sister....however, that ending put me off one of the absolute best LI's in the game.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
She's not good for him. Seriously, all you need to do to see that is look at her reaction to mc losing his job. There was no "I'm sorry to hear that, take a day or two off", it was "well you better have a new job offer by the time I get home." I'm sorry, that's not a healthy relationship, that's someone who demands their so fit into their bubble, and if anything doesn't go their way, they're going to make it so that it does, even if it clashes with their so. Based on that and other instances, I feel like she's going to get far worse where if mc isn't doing what she desires, she's going to force him to, even if it makes him miserable.
But the MC isn't miserable. It is MC's dream to be a lawyer not her dream to see him as one. He isn't gonna become one until he gets to a certain level in the firm. Nicole and MC started together and Nicole has had better career progression. She could have decided that she wanted a more successful partner. It would have been a horrible thing to do but there are people who have done that in the real world. She stuck by him all this while.

She also sticks her neck out for him and gets him a job at her firm. She must have had to call in favours to wrangle a job offer in a very short amount of time. It speaks really highly of her that her firm made the offer just on the basis of her recommendation for someone who had been freshly fired. If MC messes up, it'll be all on her. She accepted that risk.

Basically, she has got a plan for the future. MC doesn't. But her plan for the future very much includes the MC.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
But the MC isn't miserable. It is MC's dream to be a lawyer not her dream to see him as one. He isn't gonna become one until he gets to a certain level in the firm. Nicole and MC started together and Nicole has had better career progression. She could have decided that she wanted a more successful partner. It would have been a horrible thing to do but there are people who have done that in the real world. She stuck by him all this while.

She also sticks her neck out for him and gets him a job at her firm. She must have had to call in favours to wrangle a job offer in a very short amount of time. It speaks really highly of her that her firm made the offer just on the basis of her recommendation for someone who had been freshly fired. If MC messes up, it'll be all on her. She accepted that risk.

Basically, she has got a plan for the future. MC doesn't. But her plan for the future very much includes the MC.
I dont know, so far i dont like her attitude or how she felt when MC got fired, she can still reedem herself somehow(lets see what the next updated holds) but her and MC relationship is a rocky one that is based on jobs they have,not much love there.

Either way MC sucks as well, his thoughts are over the place regarding the relationship with everyone, specially his Sister

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I played it to the end and this ending was unnecessary. Why bring this stupid Lucas back? I hope he doesn't do anything to our half-sister. Nothing but wait for the next update. In a month DMD or SL, anyone know?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I played it to the end and this ending was unnecessary. Why bring this stupid Lucas back? I hope he doesn't do anything to our half-sister. Nothing but wait for the next update. In a month DMD or SL, anyone know?
Next Month - DMD, then SL, then DMD - so it will be bi monthly ...

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
After playing this first version, it seems to have tried 2 or 3 different games because of its length xD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finally reached end (if next version is as long then oh boy). not much sex nor nudity so quite softcorish but still very nice.

if mc would have sex same time with step-mother, aunt, half-sister, vicky and twins my bet is that he would die.

find the doughnuts is nice addon to game but meaningless only for those who are completionist.

did mc give his sis that msg twins asked him to deliver? I chose yes but didn't see him kissing her.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
its feels length... but also having so many extra feature like peeping tom, hunting dounut is too much... what can one do? and its so lengthy, that i wont be going to do one more time for those hunting alone... its just too much... i liked the whole idea of the story, but so many, guns is pointing to the mc, one side GF, then fixing a hotel to get paid, then comes the bf of ur sis, then finally sis's bf's dad trying to buy the hotel no matter what, its feels too much for a simple story.

Reactions: sahamat

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Sure Brodie fuck her step sister ……….:p
It would be strange if half-sister with Brodie while they are together for 3 years, do not have sex. It hurts a little bit that she has a boyfriend and that she is not like DMD and Melody when she is inexperienced in these matters. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sahamat

DJjux

Feb 9, 2018
Can anybody upload it to Google Drive? I have a 100 mbs download rate but I keep downloading the files at 80kpbs, not fair :(.

Lukevip

Mar 15, 2020
The problem is that the developer renders the scene in layers. It looks nice, but distasteful comic type. The scenes lose realism.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes