Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
First i had to use an old save that sent me 3 hours back, really nice thanks!!
And then there was nice renders and animations, some good classic scenes and some teasing but nothing special.
Last, my god why insisting with the bad guy that want to destroy us!!! and now he has Svetlana, my god no, please no, enough of that cheap thriller crap. And more she brings someone, but there is a problem, i don't care anymore of that girl!!! Will the game ignore my choice and shove her up my ass ?

Reactions: Dragon59

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
You get choices for relationships yes/no for Vicky and Yuri in his update, of course I chose Yes to both of them, hehe. So I gotta ask; Is there a harem route in this game?

Inquiring minds and shit ...

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
How many more stalling tricks will be deployed with the sister, this is one of the most extreme hot/cold variations i've ever seen.
she just had her "i need some alone time" moment, came back and now needs even more alone time... And by the end of the chapter she's done with alone time again...
The lack of attitude of this MC is also a major flaw Jesus the amount of effort Ashley had to put into him doing something.

I can already see Nicole stringing him along and pushing him around, that's gonna be fun :cautious:.

so no fucking with ashley i mean vaginal intercourse or just blowjob,handjob,titjob,feetjob. i am just asking guys bcz so far its just teasing
Pick 4 glasses of wine (i know very random) and you can fuck her, actually fuck her in her pussy.

xortor

May 3, 2018
After hooking up with sister:

Sister: So MC, have you had your eye on anyone else here?
MC: I kissed...
Sister: Oh, anyone else?

Jesus. Maybe give the players a tiny bit of agency to not confess everything to her?
Most unnatural conversation thus far.

Mitchconner29

Apr 1, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version in which i had added
1.walkthrough mod
2.gallery unlock
3.relationship points cheat
4. peeping tom gallery unlocked
5.doughnut gallery unlock
6.choices mod
i had added new mod in latest version in which walkthrough mod can be turned on and off at same time in cheat screen.
Here is mod link:
Mega

and here is my discord link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there:

here are some previews of mod:
Here is Android port link with multimod included:
Mega
It is apk+obb
Thank you.

Screenshot
View attachment 1317685 View attachment 1317686 View attachment 1317687 View attachment 1317688 View attachment 1317689 View attachment 1317690 View attachment 1317691
i think i found a bug, single scene from the gallery doesn't work, it's the Trisha Naked scene, not the oral sex on her scene.

Reactions: Laggar and linkpro

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
before wasting bandwight and diskspace again, is it finaly possible to avoid/reject the childhood friend (sister) or is she still forced?
the walkthrough is not really a help...

childhood FRIEND
How and when to get onto the “Childhood Friend” path:
NOTE: The “Friend” path has not been implemented yet.

BUT

The MC has a bath with your Childhood Friend (Friend path)

Your Childhood Friend sleeps in the MC’s bed (Friend path)

Reactions: NukaCola

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Ha ha ha I broke up with the cunt.
Same here, but when you do that it doesn't end her route surprisingly which means we might get another chance to be with her or continue to be single and speaking of "cunts" Trisha just made the list LOL!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Macinnes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
before wasting bandwight and diskspace again, is it finaly possible to avoid/reject the childhood friend (sister) or is she still forced?
the walkthrough is not really a help...

childhood FRIEND
How and when to get onto the “Childhood Friend” path:
NOTE: The “Friend” path has not been implemented yet.

BUT

The MC has a bath with your Childhood Friend (Friend path)

Your Childhood Friend sleeps in the MC’s bed (Friend path)
Did you play "Melody"? Well, "Friend" is Melody's Sunshine Love.

Everything centres around her: the other women are just side dishes.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
My old saves from last update are crashing the game and won't load. Last update I had to start a fresh game for the same reason and those saves are not working still. I patched the game with ipatch.07 and still crashes.

Reactions: Ziltoid and Myscho

DonVito247

Jul 24, 2021
After reading these comments, I guess many of us are sick in the head. I mean at least I am addicted to this shit. Even if it’s a “shitty” update. I am just drooling over sis, ashley, and shortcake. Even if it’s drawn out, most of us sick fuck are going to stick around because we are dirty mother (sister) fuckers. Oh well, I’ll be closely watching this game AND enjoying it. Thank you, Mr. Dots, for making me blow thick muh fuggin ropes.

Reactions: anker11

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
My old saves from last update are crashing the game and won't load. Last update I had to start a fresh game for the same reason and those saves are not working still. I patched the game with ipatch.07 and still crashes.
Same, my saves worked till now

Reactions: Ziltoid
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes