Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
One of the best romance games in my opinion thanks to the creator (Mr Dots Games) I'm your fan wanted to know if there will be NTR by Nicole?
Since I'm on her way in an open relationship apart from that the game is awesome just wanted to know about the relationship between the two because mc is already picking up all the girls i want to know if nicole will do the same
There can be no NTR with Nichole, since even if MrDots did show a scene (and the only way for MC to see it is if she did it while in a video call, the two of you have agreed to see others, so not NTR.

As I understood it, because of the outcry from the netorarephobic, the team assured that:
  1. The MC would not see Nichole with another man
  2. The Player would not see Nichole with another man
  3. Nichole will not be with another man.

The key principle behind Netorare is that the love interest is stolen by sleeping with another (that's the totare part of the word). Even if the team hadn't backed off, it would not be Netorare because Nichole is not being stolen.

I'm not a fan of true Netorare, but seeing people freak over things that aren't Netorare while claiming it is gets very old.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There can be no NTR with Nichole, since even if MrDots did show a scene (and the only way for MC to see it is if she did it while in a video call, the two of you have agreed to see others, so not NTR.

As I understood it, because of the outcry from the netorarephobic, the team assured that:
The MC would not see Nichole with another man
The Player would not see Nichole with another man
Nichole will not be with another man.

The key principle behind Netorare is that the love interest is stolen by sleeping with another (that's the totare part of the word). Even if the team hadn't backed off, it would not be Netorare because Nichole is not being stolen.

I'm not a fan of true Netorare, but seeing people freak over things that aren't Netorare while claiming it is gets very old.
1627203137866.png

Here the official answer....

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'm still pissed that the outcry means we won't even get optional scenes with Nicole and other guys, or even better, a threesome with another guy (and of course with another woman.) I'm a fan of the sharing fantasy. If I'm in an open relationship then I'm in an open relationship. Not an "I will fuck others and you won't" relationship. It's not like this would have been forced on anyone.

The update had a pretty lame excuse for why she hasn't been seeing anyone. She had time for a regular relationship with the MC, suddenly she has no time even for casual sex. This excuse will become lamer once she's in town (haven't finished 0.7 yet, but from another post it looks like she arrives this update.)

Bring on the facepalms! I wear them as badges of honour.

Last edited:

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
if the protagonist developed the ability to think properly, and weren't such a pussy, this game could have been so much better.
it's probably done to add a more interesting personality to the the protagonist, but it really doesn't work.
the personality of the protagonist in Melody is by far the best in any MrDots game

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I'm a little lost. Is the girl in the church supposed to be the daughter in DMD? If so, how does she have sisters? Granted, I have yet to finish Melody. Trying to finish it now. Also, if she is the one from DMD, how come Georgina talks about her manager from DMD? I'm confused. LoL. Feel free to enlighten me! :ROFLMAO:

BloodyMary606

Jul 6, 2020
Hey, do any of you know why game starts from the beginning even though I load it from save which I create after end of each update? It never happened to me before

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
pretty nice update - vick,ashley and sis,great scenes. refreshing to avoid cousin the whole update,finally -30ish points meant that i don't want her anywhere close. i only wish connie was not forced upon us so much,she's rather annoying

it's becoming a trope for mrdots games but it's getting kinda tiresome how ex partners are chasing down players to disrupt their life,i wish nicole was not bitchy revengeful type she seems to becoming and that she was left behind
the drama that is unfolding will also probably be very annoying to go through,i can already see that MC and sis will get into fight or stop talking to eachother because of their personalities so i wish devs surprise us and make them stick to eachother when shit hits the fan

Reactions: anker11

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

1. The MC would not see Nichole with another man
  2. The Player would not see Nichole with another man
  3. Nichole will not be with another man.

Thanks for the explanation, now I understand, it's interesting this way of thinking of the game creators and the team involved, this game was very well worked in the story, it's amazing, isn't it

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
I'm still pissed that the outcry means we won't even get optional scenes with Nicole and other guys, or even better, a threesome with another guy (and of course with another woman.) I'm a fan of the sharing fantasy. If I'm in an open relationship then I'm in an open relationship. Not an "I will fuck others and you won't" relationship. It's not like this would have been forced on anyone.

The update had a pretty lame excuse for why she hasn't been seeing anyone. She had time for a regular relationship with the MC, suddenly she has no time even for casual sex. This excuse will become lamer once she's in town (haven't finished 0.7 yet, but from another post it looks like she arrives this update.)

Bring on the facepalms! I wear them as badges of honour.
We don’t need to see it through the MC.
Just have her think about what she what she has done.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What the— ? The MC specifically says, "It will be sunset in about an hour. Should I head back to the hotel or should I go into town for an early dinner?" Fade to black, and then fade in with the MC taking a walk with Yuki?

I have different sets of saves for this game. In the current set I'm using (we'll call it Save Set 1, the MC is not on the Yuki path, plus he specifically says two choices which do not include doing anything further with Yuki. Since I have a different set of saves that does include flying with Yuki (we'll call that Save Set 2), I was able to find exactly where that happens (right after you can imagine more with Kristina).

I returned to Save Set 1 and loaded the Kristina scene. I finished that and you immediately jump to the Nicky dialogue with her friend and the "open relationship" dialogue stuff. There is no Yuki scene. So I did not fly with Yuki (never even had the chance), but somehow I'm talking a walk with her and hearing her talk about flying together. This is almost like old saves not working: my choices — intentionally avoiding more with Yuki in this set of saves — is ignored.

Reactions: Anus Mundi

shekshak

Jun 18, 2021
It's be great if someone uploaded a working save right before the update, as all mine were recent and are not working.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Okay. I'm a little lost. Is the girl in the church supposed to be the daughter in DMD? If so, how does she have sisters? Granted, I have yet to finish Melody. Trying to finish it now. Also, if she is the one from DMD, how come Georgina talks about her manager from DMD? I'm confused. LoL. Feel free to enlighten me! :ROFLMAO:
Nope Kristina is nothing to do with Dee (The daughter from DMD) they are two different characters, just uses the same Daz 3D model but she does say to the MC of SL she has based some of her looks on Dee.

Sep 3, 2020
After hooking up with sister:

Sister: So MC, have you had your eye on anyone else here?
MC: I kissed...
Sister: Oh, anyone else?

Jesus. Maybe give the players a tiny bit of agency to not confess everything to her?
Most unnatural conversation thus far.
you think that's bulshit that's nothing except for the cousin which I had no choice I never kissed anybody in the entire game except my sister

I was trying to be loyal and faithful but

I was so confused I started over and looking just to make sure but the game still told me I kissed people that . I was never interested in the mc felt guilty for things I never did

what the actual fuck

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes