Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Nope Kristina is nothing to do with Dee (The daughter from DMD) they are two different characters, just uses the same Daz 3D model but she does say to the MC of SL she has based some of her looks on Dee.
Well, thanks. I don't get why then the dev put in that you could change her name to Dee, from their first game, when you first meet her. That's what was throwing me off. Partly that, and partly because I knew Melody was the first game. Wasn't it?

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
We don’t need to see it through the MC.
Just have her think about what she what she has done.
I assume by think about it you mean the scene will be shown, but the MC was not there (just text won't satisfy.) This would work for scenes she has without the MC - I don't expect he has to be there watching. But I would also have liked at least one scene where he shares in the fun.

This is academic, since the idea was shut down by people who dislike sharing so much they don't want even the option to exist.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Just realized that the original 0.0.1 was released back in April 2020 - which is more than 15 months ago!!

Been thinking about the progress with your "friend", but it is definitely way slower than I originally thought it would be. I am glad there is less (nonsense) talk in this release, but the hotel tasks seem like a waste. I much rather fuck everyone.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Hello !

Does anyone know how I can change the name of the MC when the last update starts? I mean in the middle of the game? I wan't to play all over again, I don't have enough time. I love the game, but I want to keep playing now. The savegames are suddenly all given a new name for the MC (Phil) instead of mine.
Thank You for helpin me !

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Still laughing my ass off that Vic's dad is Machete... :p

If Danny Trejo could play bass he would be the Mexican Lemmy! (God rest his soul!!!)

And finally, my life would be whole if I was fucking a hot Mexican Food Truck Girl!

Last edited:
Reactions: anker11

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Shouldn't this have a "cheating" tag considering he has a girlfriend and is getting lewd with other girls ?

You're nearly right. It depends on whether Nicole knows about it or not. If she knows and is okay with it, it's just sharing, not cheating. That's what the story is designed for. Theoretically the game could eben have the NTR tag, since we can end the relationship with Nicole in order to have something with the other women. (being taken away)

But in this forum it is just the case that it is also ultimately regarded as an NTR if another man is involved. Although in most cases it is not true by definition.

Reactions: Priappus

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
Hello !

Does anyone know how I can change the name of the MC when the last update starts? I mean in the middle of the game? I wan't to play all over again, I don't have enough time. I love the game, but I want to keep playing now. The savegames are suddenly all given a new name for the MC (Phil) instead of mine.
Thank You for helpin me !
If you go in the in-game tablet, on Character Info you can change your name when clicking on your profile.

Reactions: cate.archer

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Well, thanks. I don't get why then the dev put in that you could change her name to Dee, from their first game, when you first meet her. That's what was throwing me off. Partly that, and partly because I knew Melody was the first game. Wasn't it?
No dmd was out first it’s his longest game so far also his first game

Reactions: Talmadge
Mar 27, 2020
Still laughing my ass off that Vic's dad is Machete... :p

If Danny Trejo could play bass he would be the Mexican Lemmy! (God rest his soul!!!)

And finally, my life would be whole if I was fucking a hot Mexican Food Truck Girl!
Yo!! I almost had a heart attack cause for a second I thought you were saying Danny Trejo was dead. :ROFLMAO:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry to ask, but I didn't find an explanation:
What does "NTR" mean?
It's short for netorare, cheating *** with the intent to take away ***. So basically worm yourself into an existing relationship and ending up with the woman. Or, more frowned upon, having it done to your character. There are different words for each gender.

However, just cheating "for fun" without any taking away intent is not NTR, a common misconception here on this forum.

Reactions: Morpheus400

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Yukio:
I'm so stupid !
Thank You so much ! It's been a few weeks ago since I last played the Game, so that I totally forgot about the Tablet.
And Thanks for the fast answer on such an beautiful day.......
Greetings from Vienna.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukio

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
nice update but a bit short, I liked we can finally have our way with Ashley :love: (young Ashley is probably the best looking girl :unsure: )
what I didint understand is if we broke with Nicole, why is she still coming ?!..

Reactions: anker11

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hope next update is Penetration :) i love Mc with Main Girl :love: (y) and other girls to hahaha

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes