RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Well, I start new game because all my old saves crash. I have the patched version, the scene at beach house, during Dinner Sis talk about MC using Childhood friend, bugs not fixed since then and in this release when she talk with the MC after the bath scene, she use again friend... Hope MrDots fixed these bugs

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
Shouldn't this have a "cheating" tag considering he has a girlfriend and is getting lewd with other girls ?
The MC isn't dating any of the girls, YET.
You're nearly right. It depends on whether Nicole knows about it or not. If she knows and is okay with it, it's just sharing, not cheating. That's what the story is designed for. Theoretically the game could eben have the NTR tag, since we can end the relationship with Nicole in order to have something with the other women. (being taken away)

But in this forum it is just the case that it is also ultimately regarded as an NTR if another man is involved. Although in most cases it is not true by definition.
Nicole and MC aren't dating now (There was a choice to between to dissolve the relationship or to remain in a break while MC is the Sunshine Bay, the point being they aren't dating and agreed to date others if they want). As per definition of NTR, it has be the MC/FMC who suffer cheating and in SL FMC is the Sister/Step-sister.

Is the nurse in this update?
Yes, She will get a bigger role in coming releases based on your choices here.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Am I the only one that found the following lines to be rather.. weird? I mean, my friend decides that we should have some time apart and we start confessing things:

- Have you had your eye on any other girls?
+ I kissed Vicky a few times...
- Uh, anybody else?
+ I kissed Ivy.
- Anyone else?
+ I made out with Jasmin, while you were away.
- Anybody else?
+ I kissed Kristina.
- Anyone else?
+ I kissed Connie.
- Anybody else
+ Lets not mention Ashley and Zoe (surfer).

I am being put forward as a male whore, yet she doesn't mind - it a bit - whatsoever - like, it is such an immersive breaker! It is some very weird writing.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version in which i had added
1.walkthrough mod
2.gallery unlock
3.relationship points cheat
4. peeping tom gallery unlocked
5.doughnut gallery unlock
6.choices mod
i had added new mod in latest version in which walkthrough mod can be turned on and off at same time in cheat screen.
Here is mod link:
Mega

and here is my discord link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there:

here are some previews of mod:
Here is Android port link with multimod included:
Mega
It is apk+obb
Thank you.

Screenshot
View attachment 1317685 View attachment 1317686 View attachment 1317687 View attachment 1317688 View attachment 1317689 View attachment 1317690 View attachment 1317691
Anyone have a different download link for this mod? I've hit my 6 kilobyte daily limit at Mega.

Valeforish

Jun 19, 2021
Am I the only one that found the following lines to be rather.. weird? I mean, my friend decides that we should have some time apart and we start confessing things:

- Have you had your eye on any other girls?
+ I kissed Vicky a few times...
- Uh, anybody else?
+ I kissed Ivy.
- Anyone else?
+ I made out with Jasmin, while you were away.
- Anybody else?
+ I kissed Kristina.
- Anyone else?
+ I kissed Connie.
- Anybody else
+ Lets not mention Ashley and Zoe (surfer).

I am being put forward as a male whore, yet she doesn't mind - it a bit - whatsoever - like, it is such an immersive breaker! It is some very weird writing.
Dots cannot write - just look at the general dialogue. They're all written in the style of a teacher trying to talk to a bunch of 6 year olds.

Everything's just so damn wooden. It's such a shame since the models and scenes are great.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Shouldn't this have a "cheating" tag considering he has a girlfriend and is getting lewd with other girls ?
He didn't until she proposed opening up the relationship for the duration of the summer. Her approval = not cheating.
It's short for netorare, cheating *** with the intent to take away ***. So basically worm yourself into an existing relationship and ending up with the woman. Or, more frowned upon, having it done to your character. There are different words for each gender.

However, just cheating "for fun" without any taking away intent is not NTR, a common misconception here on this forum.
Yes, netorare is when a love interest is "stolen" by another. Netori would be when the MC "steals" someone else's love interest.
Neither of that is happening in this game.
Does the num.3 means that Nicole won't find someone whether its open-relationship or breakup? I mean even if the MC or player won't see her with another man, ntr could happen (off-cam) in the dialog like story-telling for example She telling a story about a guy she slept with.
Yeah, the team pulled it all the way down because just "knowing" that Nicole was seeing someone (without MC or the player seeing it) was too much for some players.
That's why we have the information this update that Nichole has been "too busy" to see anyone.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Just wondering, based on the glacial burn of other Dots games...anything beyond petting and kissing happen yet? Thing's only been out a bit over a year after all.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
So I did not fly with Yuki (never even had the chance), but somehow I'm talking a walk with her and hearing her talk about flying together.
Yeah. It's the same with visiting the store with Shortcake. Even if you were shopping with Ashley instead of Yuki on Day 3, you mention that you know the store because you "came here with Yuki a couple of weeks back".

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Do i need incest patch for the version linked on this site? And if so what is that ipatch(i mean which platform/version is it required for)?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

What?

Is it a typo? Is it supposed to be "nine-foot long board"?
But then that wouldn't make sense because 9 feet is too long for a regular board anyway, my HYFI Easy Rider is only 6' long.
But if it is actually supposed to be a "longboard" then how is it "fast, flighty and able to be turned with such ease"?
A long-board that is "flighty" would be a nightmare as far as I can tell.

In any case the picture isn't of a long-board and the stated length is too long for the style depicted.

Combine that with the other dialogue around this scene which reads like some copy-paste from a google search and I think the author may not have even seen the ocean before much less had anything to do with surfing.

• Haha
Reactions: Macinnes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Other than the one bug with Yuki, and a repeated "A few days later" scene, it worked out pretty good.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes