Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Anyone have a different download link for this mod? I've hit my 6 kilobyte daily limit at Mega.
There's a limit on Mega? I sometimes download four and five games a day on it, one at a time of course, and it never told me I hit a limit. Hum. Learn something new every day.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Adythiel

Nov 5, 2020
Just wondering, based on the glacial burn of other Dots games...anything beyond petting and kissing happen yet? Thing's only been out a bit over a year after all.
There have actually been a few scenes with more than just petting and kissing. Vicky in particular at this point has 3 as of 0.7 depending on your route with her. There have been a couple with Ashley and this new version has an interesting scene with Trish.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hahahaha, I don't know if I should laugh or feel bad about some of the writing in this update, probably I'll laugh of how bad it feels.

- The sister plotline was an utter bullshit, her going to second guess the whole thing, while you don't have any say in the matter just to automatically agree, served nothing but a shitty 1 step forward 2 step back type of stalling tactic. Then the payoff for choosing her instead of Ashley is a letdown to say the least. Of course if you don't do that you'll get another round of bitching.

- I could end things with Viki, or not to start it with Yuki, but I still can't get rid of Conny or Rachel, the ones I don't want to anything with at all. The Conny plotline bleeds from several points already, hiring her will just increase that, and for Rachel, I am encouraged to take out a loan, when I supposedly couldn't pay for my half of the mortgage. Sounds legit as hell. Of course, if I choose not do it, that decreases my points, after all, she's a mind reader and figured it all out. Bad mechanic.

- I appreciated the Ashley scene, but the sex talk often felt cringe, and was not sexy at all.

- And of course, Nicole just had to appear, and in the world of coincidences, she'll obviously have a pivotal role down the line, because why not.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Sister: i think we should take a break. I feel like I'm robbing you of your potential chances with getting women. By the way is there anyone you're interested in?

MC: Well.... *Lists off almost all of the women he's had encounters with*

Sister: .....

MC: So this is fine then? I guess i don't have to feel guilty :sneaky:

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Why does here everybody write 'Sis' or 'Half-Sister' ?
Her Parents lifed together for 5 Years, they never married. This means, MC and Hotel-Owner are NOT Brother and Sister, only Childhood-Friends !

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Well isn't that convenient. They just make the story fit the situation. Thought it's completely unbelievable many people have Connie's size. ;-)

Reactions: Zorrion

Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021
Why does here everybody write 'Sis' or 'Half-Sister' ?
Her Parents lifed together for 5 Years, they never married. This means, MC and Hotel-Owner are NOT Brother and Sister, only Childhood-Friends !
Because that user's cheat menu literally says "Sister" and "Little-Sis". Also the incest patch changes the story to where the father visited 9 years before, making the the Hotel-Owner the MC's half-sister. I'm asking that user if the red head is also changed to be his half-sister.

• Wow
Reactions: cate.archer

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
It always ticks me the wrong way when relationship progression dials up to warp speed for shock effect / faps, then it backpedals into a state several updates past... could we please have gradually constant story progression? For crying out loud...

Reactions: Padfoot44 and LSC82

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Just played the update, I must say there was two scenes I really enjoyed with Vicky and Ashley. Also I love spending time with sis but I honestly didn't like the whole I like you but we're moving to fast but I want you so you should have fun with other girls but since your here I'm horny AF so lets get each other off but I will not tell you what kind relationship I want with you because I want you and don't want to be hurt if you leave. I found that whole part of it very odd. I can get her not be ready to go all the way and have sex but she pretty much did the same thing as Nicole with the whole you can see other girls shit. I feel like there was good things in the update but it has some holes in it(not the fun kind). Like the way MC and sister relationship is developing, Yuki bug don't know why MC kiss her, and lastly I don't know if it just because I used the compressed version but the animations are not very good not all they move way to fast and some renders during sex or sexual scenes seem off to me. That being said looking forward to seeing where SL goes from here.

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
Anyone know why they did not use anal so far in this game? (by the way im not sure i didn't tried this game). Just curious because i use to really like DMD and Melody. Is this his choice or community choice?

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
Overall, seems like a good update. Things I don't really understand...the forced choice between Ashley and Trisha. Why would anyone choose Trisha? Seemed like a dumb overall choice, Ashley being the no-brainer option over a middle aged, not so good looking option.

Also what's the point of the actual relationship points? Seems like they overall add nothing to the game, the dialog options that you choose seem to be the only real decision making tree.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes