DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Who the hell is Sabrina? Did you rename a character and are using your custom name for her?
Wait? You actually name the cousin? Where and when the hell did i come up with Sabrina? I haven't played from the beginning in a while so i figured that was her default name :ROFLMAO:.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I named her Sabrina as well, based upon the tee shirt she was wearing when we met.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Dang, firstly, THANK YOU FOR THE ANDROID PORT!! It's almost 2gigs and I was still ABLE to download it. Secondly, Ashley. That's all I'll have to emphasize on this update. With everything going on, it's nice to know that ashley still wants to toy around with her ex baby daddy's son. Amazing update, it's simply...amazing haha.​

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm glad we can name our saves, but there are so many branches, it's hard to describe what any save's decisions were. I'm beginning to wonder if I should set up a spreadsheet with all the decision points and map out saves and systematically go through this game again.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Okay, so...from reading and looking at things, this game is has been developing for almost a year, but just got the femdom tag. So is it correct to assume this game basically has a tossed in scene and there is no actual dedicated route/that its added for just trying to reach more people? If I'm wrong, that'd be nice to know, but if its just for a scene or some really mild thing where people are just upset that a girl made the first move when they wanted to bang the girl anyway, thats kind of annoying.

Sep 8, 2020
Anyone else getting this error after using the latest UnRen version to unpack and decompile the rpa and rpyc files? View attachment errors.txt
EDIT: Nvm I fixed it by removing the tablet.rpy, tablet.rpyc, gallery_rewards.rpy, gallery_rewards.rpyc, screens.rpy and screens.rpyc from the game folder.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wait? You actually name the cousin? Where and when the hell did i come up with Sabrina? I haven't played from the beginning in a while so i figured that was her default name :ROFLMAO:.
I named her Sabrina as well, based upon the tee shirt she was wearing when we met.
The default names are Ashley (ex-stepmother); Trisha (ex-stepaunt); Maddie (paternal half-sister); Michelle (ex-half-cousin). I have no idea if you can rename them, but there's no "Sabrina" in this game unless you manually entered it or otherwise modified it. Are you referring to Michelle? Obviously, giving a character your own name is fine, but in a forum like this, it's probably easiest to refer to them by their default names, since I will have no idea who "Ingrid" or "Abigail" or whoever-the-hell is going to be if you made something up yourself.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Okay, so...from reading and looking at things, this game is has been developing for almost a year, but just got the femdom tag. So is it correct to assume this game basically has a tossed in scene and there is no actual dedicated route/that its added for just trying to reach more people? If I'm wrong, that'd be nice to know, but if its just for a scene or some really mild thing where people are just upset that a girl made the first move when they wanted to bang the girl anyway, thats kind of annoying.
I requested that the tag be added. IDK if it will be dedicated, but if you visit Trisha at her office and are on her path, she ties the MC up, slaps his dick hard, yells at the MC, and demands that he not cum until she's says he may. It's not strong femdom yet, but it's there. She suggests afterward that the MC might get to dom her at some point later, so I assume it won't be dedicated or all that strong. But I could always be wrong, since this just started.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
That Ashley scene was great. Best scene in the game so far (my opinion).
I hope towards the end we can impregnate Ashley & maybe get some preg scenes (hope same with others as well). This kinda sex act has not been done by dev in his other games so far so lets just hope.

Don't judge me & yes i have an impreg fetish; and because i'm a gentlemen i don't discriminate with age (as long as its over 18. lol).
Imagined if Ashley got pregnant by MC , his relationship with his sis and the baby is complicated :LOL:

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
i'm having a very weird bug with renpy, it seems to be happening in all the games. the animations seem super fast, like stuttery fast, not like human sex. i know this isn't a problem with your game specifically, but i'm wondering if you've ever come across this and if you have any idea how i can fix it.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The default names are Ashley (ex-stepmother); Trisha (ex-stepaunt); Maddie (paternal half-sister); Michelle (ex-half-cousin). I have no idea if you can rename them, but there's no "Sabrina" in this game unless you manually entered it or otherwise modified it. Are you referring to Michelle? Obviously, giving a character your own name is fine, but in a forum like this, it's probably easiest to refer to them by their default names, since I will have no idea who "Ingrid" or "Abigail" or whoever-the-hell is going to be if you made something up yourself.
I mean the simplest thing to do is just refer to them as the cousin as you would with the sister like everyone else here, no? I don't use the default name for the sister or cousin. Ashley and Trisha are automatically default but i must've decided to give the Sister and Cousin a name instead of just hitting enter at the beginning of the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I mean the simplest thing to do is just refer to them as the cousin as you would with the sister like everyone else here, no? I don't use the default name for the sister or cousin. Ashley and Trisha are automatically default but i must've decided to give the Sister and Cousin a name instead of just hitting enter at the beginning of the game.
That would be fine; you're the one who called the cousin "Sabrina". That's why I was confused; that's all I was saying.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That would be fine; you're the one who called the cousin "Sabrina". That's why I was confused; that's all I was saying.
And i was confused because i thought it was the default name for her as i don't remember changing her name and was wondering what you were confused about myself. But yeah I'll just refer to her as our cousin for others(which i believe i did in past updates actually).

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

albul

Jun 8, 2017
There are no default names for neither the sister nor the cousin. If you press enter when asked about the name, without pressing any keys, both the sister and the cousin are called "" (empty) :BootyTime:

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
I had to delete persistent file, before each time i re-opens the game. Otherwise it is not working for me. Playing on Android

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Since I was presented with a blank space for the names for Sister and Cousin/Shortcake, I didn't realize there were default names. The fact that people usually refer to them as Sis and Shortcake, implies many others had no idea there were default names.

I just started a new game and I hit enter. I was presented with "Her name is ." ("That's a gorgeous name.")

As I suspected. No default name.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes