Trikus

May 31, 2020
A good update. Ashley over Trisha any day of the week. Ashley's ending, oh boy. Sis's morning after regret is understandable and I'm glad they didn't drag it out. Vicki just gets hotter and hotter. Shortcake is as sweet as ever. Great to have more Yuki content. Also, great to see Nicole finally made her way down. Lets hope she trojan horses the rival hotel.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
That Ashley scene was great. Best scene in the game so far (my opinion).
I hope towards the end we can impregnate Ashley & maybe get some preg scenes (hope same with others as well). This kinda sex act has not been done by dev in his other games so far so lets just hope.

Don't judge me & yes i have an impreg fetish; and because i'm a gentlemen i don't discriminate with age (as long as its over 18. lol).

neti

Jun 29, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version in which i had added
1.walkthrough mod
2.gallery unlock
3.relationship points cheat
4. peeping tom gallery unlocked
5.doughnut gallery unlock
6.choices mod
i had added new mod in latest version in which walkthrough mod can be turned on and off at same time in cheat screen.
Here is mod link:
Mega

and here is my discord link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there:

here are some previews of mod:
Here is Android port link with multimod included:
Mega
It is apk+obb
Thank you.

Screenshot
View attachment 1317685 View attachment 1317686 View attachment 1317687 View attachment 1317688 View attachment 1317689 View attachment 1317690 View attachment 1317691
the scenes replay don't work... We can see all the scenes in the menu but while replaying the scene who where previously lock, the action of the scene don't trigger.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I've loved practically every aspect of this game until this update. It wasn't all bad to be honest but there were a few stand out things that pissed me off.

- As others have mentioned the 1 step forward, two steps back pattern with Eve is getting old, but it's honestly understandable based on the fact that he's still not sure about what he's going to do at the end of Summer. The MC needs to sit down and sort his shit out. Also, I honestly don't think this will be a problem in a completed game. It's just that people are getting impatient to see the relationship move forward because they have to wait for updates.

- Being made to choose between different scenes and character points is annoying to be honest. I don't see the reason, there's not enough variation to warrant multiple playthroughs, not that I would bother anyway and I don't know what impact the points have. Just let me see all the scenes, it'd make the updates longer and more rewarding for the player.

- That scene with Trish pissed me off more than anything. Give the player options! Getting blackmailed and tied to a chair with my dick out is not my idea of a good time, especially when she just leaves you there. I don't like to kink shame, if this is your thing then I hope you enjoyed it. For me personally nothing wipes the smile off my face faster than someone trying to dominate me. I was enjoying the game up until this scene, then I was just button mashing to try and get over with. Though if I'm honest if it was just blackmail, I probably would have gone along with it cause she's hot. It was the domineering attitude, the restraints and the lack of any real discussion before hand that put me off the whole character. Anyone who knows anything about BDSM, knows that it is largely based on trust and consensuality. What Trish did was practically rape.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sister: i think we should take a break. I feel like I'm robbing you of your potential chances with getting women. By the way is there anyone you're interested in?

MC: Well.... *Lists off almost all of the women he's had encounters with*

Sister: .....

MC: So this is fine then? I guess i don't have to feel guilty :sneaky:
I've known women like that in the poly community. Compersion, mudita, sympathetic joy.
Why does here everybody write 'Sis' or 'Half-Sister' ?
Her Parents lifed together for 5 Years, they never married. This means, MC and Hotel-Owner are NOT Brother and Sister, only Childhood-Friends !
In the "14 years earlier" scene, you see the second meeting between the father and Ashley. You find that Ashley gave birth to a little girl nine months after their last encounter. In the incest version, Ashley admits that she's his daughter.

The taboo that kept holding them back would not make sense if they were "childhood friends." After a night of "everything sexual except for penetration," that taboo is pretty much gone (i.e. Mr.Dots had to come up with more reasons to keep the development in line with the Hotel side of the game).

One motivation (in my mind) for her wanting him to still see others is that she still expects him to go back to Darkham after the summer, and is also worrying that this is a rebound thing. She wants to give herself some time to make sure it's not just rebound and in the meantime, doesn't have a lot of jealousy about whom he is seeing. I don't know if she'll get the same thrill Nichole does (she wants to hear the details!), but both will apparently be in favor of him seeing more.

I think we're seeing a hint of the female cuckold in Nichole, with her remarking to herself that she's never seen him this passionate about anything or anyone, including her. With Sis, we're not seeing Nichole's insecurities. Given her mother and her aunt (and the twins), she's just more open about such things. That's the thing about Shortcake--she's had most of the same influences (minus the twins), so once she gets over her body shyness, WATCH OUT!

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
MrDots delivers again.

Pros first, great update! Gonna need to revisit the Ashley scene a few times. That girl is a freak, can't wait for future scenes in her in different outfits and lingerie. Animations are on point. Vicky scene was solid too. Rachel one was good, looking how it progresses. Shortcake one didn't do anything for me but it was well executed (she's simply not my type - not a fan of training wheels).

I'll mirror some of the negative feedback others have provided prior to me. One, the whole sis thing going hot and cold on you is giving me serious STAY AWAY vibes at this point. Two, the MC needs a makeover update. He's to me, the weakest link in this game. He's lame. Maybe the twins can bring him to a place to get a makeover and give him a talk to stop being such a sad sack. My MC BANGED a few girls in this update, frenched a few others and is still feeling sorry about himself and mindlessly overthinking of everything. JFC.

Lastly, this is me after my guy starts telling sis about all the action he's having. Brah, STFU. At least give us that option Dev.

9o0QD.gif

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
We don’t need to see it through the MC.
Just have her think about what she what she has done.
No, that was deemed too much by the extreme faction. Even if Nichole said nothing, they'd assume she'd been "getting some" (too). The only way to keep them from pulling out the pitchfork and torches was to have Nichole explicitly state she didn't have time.

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey y
the scenes replay don't work... We can see all the scenes in the menu but while replaying the scene who where previously lock, the action of the scene don't trigger.
Hey I hope you are fine Yes they will not work until you make them on in cheat screen go in cheat screen there is button with name unlock gallery right under close button just click for once full gallery will be unlocked

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 1318749
View attachment 1318750
View attachment 1318772

What?

Is it a typo? Is it supposed to be "nine-foot long board"?
But then that wouldn't make sense because 9 feet is too long for a regular board anyway, my HYFI Easy Rider is only 6' long.
But if it is actually supposed to be a "longboard" then how is it "fast, flighty and able to be turned with such ease"?
A long-board that is "flighty" would be a nightmare as far as I can tell.

In any case the picture isn't of a long-board and the stated length is too long for the style depicted.

Combine that with the other dialogue around this scene which reads like some copy-paste from a google search and I think the author may not have even seen the ocean before much less had anything to do with surfing.
Not everyone can grow up in Surf City ;) A 9 footer like that COULD be a gun for big waves, but you're right that one looks more like my old 6'2" thruster. Some modern longboards are actually quite agile though I preferred a cruiser around 11'6" for noseriding.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I often wonder if the point system will block or enable content with one of the LIs at some point. I know we get that when we chose to see one of another (first, or at all that day), but will it eventually make later scenes impossible? I'm thinking of some of the clothing store choices way back in the beginning.

Right now, I'm doing the "call Ashley first" path, then I'm going to go back and do the "Call Trisha first path."

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay, i just finished and god.... Ashley!!! Listen. I'll say, I still like my sister but man if she keeps procrastinating she's going to be babysitting her baby sister-niece(or brother-nephew). I definitely didn't pull out either and will continue to never do such a thing going forward.

As for Nicole. Why? That's all I'll say on her at the ending part. Oh yeah, i can't forget about Vicky and Sabrina either. Both of their scenes was great. Then there was that Thirst Trap, Svetiana. I might contemplate on how to approach her but knowing exactly how she operates, I might just stay away and not take chances. She's hot but at the same time not worth the potential betrayal she might give to us.

Looking forward to where this is going in the next update.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I've just submitted a request to have tags updated to include creampie, female domination, footjob, groping, handjob, interracial, masturbation, religion, titfuck, and twins. Are there any I've missed (that were not already included for this game)?
IIRC Monroe is usually really good with this type of thing, so those probably will be updated soon.

Reactions: Deckard81
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes