Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I dont think its a good system to build the interactions of the girls with MC only on the "increasing" or "decreasing" realtionship points...
As if that has any impact on the game? Since when has a Dot's game cared about the points?

I haven't played the beginning...
Every time I think about taking another look at this game, I remember that giant wall of text that is the opening to this game and think, "Nah. Maybe when it's done." And I say that as a Patron.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can I just tell you that its extremely annoying to see a tag that denotes content for just a single scene? I know that's not your fault, and I know that tags are considered "warnings" here, but in general one would think tags should actually denote relevant content. If a one-of-scene is too much for people to cope with and sends them into a frenzy, I have no idea how the hell people deal with day to day life. I get it. That scene makes it qualify for the tag. That doesn't make it sit well with me when you get excited for specific content only to find out its a minor one time scene or something that you spent time getting to. I don't think its asking for much for things to be relevant, not just to assuage people's fears of every little thing that might happen.

This isn't me getting angry/taking it out on you/trying to blame/fight/start an argument. I'm venting because, again, this is the most obnoxious thing. My time is actually important to me, spending a couple hours of my free time on a red herring is vexing.
Yeah, I get it. Sorry it's limited, at least currently. Personally, I think maybe they should have something along the lines of femdom (major), femdom (minor), and femdom (light), so you know how much there is, what type there is, etc. They could do that for any tags where it might make sense. I know that tagging can come across as meaning its prevalent in a game, although I can also see it being like you said, a "warning". There's probably a better way of doing this, although I'm not sure what the right answer would be.

Last edited:

neti

Jun 29, 2018
Hey y
Hey I hope you are fine Yes they will not work until you make them on in cheat screen go in cheat screen there is button with name unlock gallery right under close button just click for once full gallery will be unlocked
Hey, thx for the response but I don't think you understand the problem, the gallery is fine but it's especially the Replay Gallery where there is a problem: when you launch a scene who is usually lock, the action who is supposed to trigger does not trigger.
Like for exemple, if you have never play on trisha path, then the replay scenes of trisha, who is unlock with the mod, will just start back the story a the moment of the scene and the scene will pass like you not on the trisha path.
So I think the mod need to modify some variables (in a save or in the code of the game, idk) so that the game think the player actually played all the scene.
PS : I don't speak english naturally so say-me if you don't understand some points.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
As if that has any impact on the game? Since when has a Dot's game cared about the points?

Every time I think about taking another look at this game, I remember that giant wall of text that is the opening to this game and think, "Nah. Maybe when it's done." And I say that as a Patron.
Marking "Unseen Text" in options and holding Ctrl is great in such situations. If you're using Android, though, IDK what the equivalent would be, if any. :unsure:

rigoberto2020

Jan 19, 2020
And i wish there are more choices to make. I dont think its a good system to build the interactions of the girls with MC only on the "increasing" or "decreasing" realtionship points... i mean, if i do a nice thing for someone, that doesnt mean i directly want to get in her panties. But thats how it works in this game... i have been nice to trisha and now i have to eat her out, i dont get the choice here (and i dindt want to get sexual with her). That means for me i have to play through the game another time and try to "decrease" the realtionship with the girls i dont want to be with cause i am not able to say "no" in a choice if its getting sexual, no i have to despite the girl from the beginning, thats odd. If youre a nice guy its impossible to stay faithful to a girl in this game, that bothers me really. And it was made so much better in melody or DMD where you can be a nice guy to the girls without getting sexual cause at the point where its getting hot you get a choice... in sunshine love most of the time you dont get this choices...
Open the tablet, go to character info, selected the affected characters and click the heart next to the people you don't want to fuck so that it becomes greyed out. You can still be friendly with people but that way you won't accidentally slip and fall into their pussy

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Am I retarded or is there no sex scene after the date with Victoria? It just skips to them in bed.
You have no idea how easy it would be to write a deservedly snarky answer now... ;)

Let me just say this: Instead of tabbing out of the game to complain just click on.

Jul 12, 2021
I have the earlier version of the game, do I need to download the whole thing again or is there a way to just get a patch to move from 0.06 to 0.07?

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
I have the earlier version of the game, do I need to download the whole thing again or is there a way to just get a patch to move from 0.06 to 0.07?
you need to download the newest version of the game

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Seriously though, this update was freaking hot!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was worth the wait for my favorite girl to finally get some action.
I agree with you the last update didn't had no Ashley content and i was furious but boy did they deliver in this one, the only thing i think was a missed opportunity to make this scene perfect was when Ashley was sitting on top of you ready to be penetrate if that had an animated pnetration scene then it would've been perfect but still:love::love::love:

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Dragon59 : (#7711) Thank you for the answer ! I wrote this only because I played it without the Incest path. I like to play without the mods. And there is no '14 years before' or something included. So I wonder a little why these 'guilt feelings' are always mentioned. This is the reason why i wrote this.

Reactions: Dragon59

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
4 characters are sluts here. This game proves prudes are better than sluts (ntr sluts).
well i somewhat agree with you but not sure who is your 4th (twins, auntie and ....) but mostly disagree since twins and auntie don't sleep with every1 and twins are just looking up casual sex.

had to replay prev. chapter since save update on prev. version broke last version saves made (1st time on any dots game so kin of achievement) and so far current update has been on par with previous aka humor and serious things. i think we all thought that connie is shy but she isn't as innocent as she looks and hey we go to second and half base with sc.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes