mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
For me one of my saves didn’t work but another one did, strange.
From my experience, the saves at the BEGINNING of a certain scene do work but if you try to open a save made in the middle or at the end of a certain scene, that one will either give an error or (if you are lucky) it will start the scene from the beginning.

Reactions: Aser__

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'm not so sure. Given the "free pass" by Nichole and the encouragement by Sis, I think the chances are pretty good this will end up being a "Harem Hotel"
You may be right. My feeling is what we'll get (if choosing the right combination) will be harem by normal (and defined tag) standards - "at least 3 girls who know about each other and are happy to share" - but not harem by many players' standards - "every available girl, no exceptions."

Problem with Sis and Nicole being possibly open to harem is I'm not (currently) much interested in either. I know Sis is the main female character so will probably be part of any ending, but if there's a choice to take the relationship with her back to platonic I will. Undecided about Nicole. My priorities lie elsewhere.

I don't see Kristina going for harem. And she's on my top 3 list. On the other hand she may be a very kinky girl underneath that religious exterior.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't see Kristina going for harem. And she's on my top 3 list. On the other hand she may be a very kinky girl underneath that religious exterior.
Especially now that she's been disillusioned. She may decide to emulate her sisters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any ideas for the work around for this????? (Tried playing just the base game and with Scrappy's mod, same exception occurs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
1st put that error log behind spoilers and 2nd use earlier save or even autosave. my guess is that save upgrade made on prev. version broke saves of that version. if no earlier save then wait samaritan or restart.

Also, there is a TWIN route, but there is no TWINS route.
wouldn't be so sure about that, twins get points so i'd say it's possibility.

my game just crashes on startup for this version but worked perfectly fine on 0.6 version. Any one know a fix or if they have the 0.6 version around
use earlier save or even autosave. if no earlier save then wait samaritan or restart.

sk8dave99

Sep 4, 2019
I'm having issues with the animations, the screen goest black when animation starts,
I did enable the animation in the Extra Preferences Menu.

Running Radeon RX580

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Are saves supposed to work? I click on a Save, get an Exception Error, it lets me "Ignore", but it puts me back at the Start of the entire game and wants me to name my Character.

boobalan nagaraju

Aug 12, 2020
1st put that error log behind spoilers and 2nd use earlier save or even autosave. my guess is that save upgrade made on prev. version broke saves of that version. if no earlier save then wait samaritan or restart.

use earlier save or even autosave. if no earlier save then wait samaritan or restart.
i dont think its a save issue at all. The game wont even start it instantly just crashes everytime i start it up. i sorted the issue but i think its running on a newer version of renpy which for some reason my laptop cant run

silentway

Apr 5, 2020
I turned off the incest and he still has to deal with Samantha acting like a jealous, clingy girlfriend. Read the signs, lady! And then Nicole's acting like a total bitch and still trying to micromanage everything from the city. He should've just dumped her after that conversation. Not sure about Connie either. Give a girl one kiss and she starts trying to throw herself at you? Jeez! The surfer girl, though... mmm.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
are save incompatible?? every time i try to continue from an old save i got an error...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Are saves supposed to work? I click on a Save, get an Exception Error, it lets me "Ignore", but it puts me back at the Start of the entire game and wants me to name my Character.
same..it start form the beginning isntead of form the save if u clik ingnore

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm having issues with the animations, the screen goest black when animation starts,
I did enable the animation in the Extra Preferences Menu.

Running Radeon RX580
you are missing codec maybe, do you have webm codec installed?

are save incompatible?? every time i try to continue from an old save i got an error...
same..it start form the beginning isntead of form the save if u clik ingnore
do you have older save? it's prolly save update on prev. update broke saves on this update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1 thing can't be said on mrdots games and that is that they are short updates, spent hrs on ashley path until reached end (nicole coming to town and spoiling all the fun. very nice loooooooong update with A LOT lewdscenes.

various screenshots:

1. for sure (see 2)
2. very happy (ending) for sure
3. doors need some checking, door is closed but still quite wide cap
4. oh boy
5. cunning but still so sexy
6. for sure
7. that for sure warms up (and other things)
8. cougar in heat
9. like a mother like a daughter
10. he for sure is
11. doesn't lose anything compared to her sister

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
They state very clearly that once a relations starts with one of them, the other backs off.
yes no twins at same time but maybe separately.
There's no maybe about it.
I turned off the incest and he still has to deal with Samantha acting like a jealous, clingy girlfriend. Read the signs, lady! And then Nicole's acting like a total bitch and still trying to micromanage everything from the city. He should've just dumped her after that conversation. Not sure about Connie either. Give a girl one kiss and she starts trying to throw herself at you? Jeez! The surfer girl, though... mmm.
Samantha?
I presume that's the name you assigned to the "sister/childhood friend." I'm wondering how you ended up with that situation. In my game, she's encouraging the MC to see the other women.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
1 thing can't be said on mrdots games and that is that they are short updates, spent hrs on ashley path until reached end (nicole coming to town and spoiling all the fun. very nice loooooooong update with A LOT lewdscenes.

various screenshots:

2. very happy (ending) for sure
It may say:
Nurse
Hello,
But it's still, "Hello Nurse!"

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes