Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
well i somewhat agree with you but not sure who is your 4th (twins, auntie and ....) but mostly disagree since twins and auntie don't sleep with every1 and twins are just looking up casual sex.

had to replay prev. chapter since save update on prev. version broke last version saves made (1st time on any dots game so kin of achievement) and so far current update has been on par with previous aka humor and serious things. i think we all thought that connie is shy but she isn't as innocent as she looks and hey we go to second and half base with sc.
U forgot Jazmin ?? How dare u !!!!!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I actually meant only NTR sluts.
An example here;
Oh, so Tricia was so enamoured of the Mayor's dick in your game that she's now lost to you?

That's rather strange. :unsure:

In my play through, she's still very much interested in the protagonist, so no Notorare.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
both mommy and auntie just want young dick between their lower lips.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I have the same problem, what attitude have you changed so that they don't end up in bed immediately

I have the same problem what setting have you changed so that they don't end up in bed immediately.
What do I have to change here so that I can see the sex scene with Victoria. screenshot0001.png

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have the same problem, what attitude have you changed so that they don't end up in bed immediately
The only thing happening was that the Victoria sex scene was the final scene in the update. At this time the dev team was pressed for time and they still wanted to release on Saturday, so the plan was to do the cliffhanger mid-sex-scene and provide two more positions the following update. For that they obviously had to move the scene back to the end instead of the usual place. (However, they ended up moving those two positions to an office scene.)

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Having played Melody, I am fairly certain it's going to come down to a small number of choices. Even if early on you can select multiple women, a time will come when you have to let go of one or more if you want to hold on to others. I'm not sure of MrDots' reasons, but I can think of one: having to choose means you have to think about the choices; there are stakes involved. I don't see it as pushing for multiple playthroughs (just as with Melody, though I didn't get the "canon" ending, and left out other options, I am very happy with my Melody + Sofia ending and feel no need to try for a different one.)

I understand that this is not your thing. But it is something I and others enjoy. There are VNs available where you can have everyone. I enjoy those also, but for different reasons. In this one and others like it, for me, taking away the choices will make it less rewarding.
I think for me, being forced to choose doesn't ad any stakes to the game. Personally it takes me all of 10 seconds to decide which girl I'm going pursue if there isn't an harem option. I prefer games to be one thing or another, for a game like this (non- harem) I've made my choice on Eve (might be tempted to go twins route if I'm honest) so I don't actually like having 10 other women thrown at me, complicating things while I'm doing it.

This is just me stating personal preference, I in no way expect or want the game dev to conform to that.

wackojack0

Jun 5, 2020
Any ideas for the work around for this????? (Tried playing just the base game and with Scrappy's mod, same exception occurs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4100, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1062, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1252, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 769, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "renpy/python.py", line 2173, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2005, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "renpy/python.py", line 1923, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Sunshine Love 0.07
Tue Jul 27 00:09:53 2021
```

Reactions: charlie10953

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Having played Melody, I am fairly certain it's going to come down to a small number of choices. Even if early on you can select multiple women, a time will come when you have to let go of one or more if you want to hold on to others. I'm not sure of MrDots' reasons, but I can think of one: having to choose means you have to think about the choices; there are stakes involved. I don't see it as pushing for multiple playthroughs (just as with Melody, though I didn't get the "canon" ending, and left out other options, I am very happy with my Melody + Sofia ending and feel no need to try for a different one.)

I understand that this is not your thing. But it is something I and others enjoy. There are VNs available where you can have everyone. I enjoy those also, but for different reasons. In this one and others like it, for me, taking away the choices will make it less rewarding.
I'm not so sure. Given the "free pass" by Nichole and the encouragement by Sis, I think the chances are pretty good this will end up being a "Harem Hotel"
And this comments proves that pretty much anyone can write in a forum... no matter how absurd their comments are.
It's amazing how many people do not know what Notorare actually is. They through the term around carelessly.
I think for me, being forced to choose doesn't ad any stakes to the game. Personally it takes me all of 10 seconds to decide which girl I'm going pursue if there isn't an harem option. I prefer games to be one thing or another, for a game like this (non- harem) I've made my choice on Eve (might be tempted to go twins route if I'm honest) so I don't actually like having 10 other women thrown at me, complicating things while I'm doing it.
Which one is Eve? I presume you mean either the one we call "Sis" or the one we call "Shortcake."

Also, there is a TWIN route, but there is no TWINS route.

charlie10953

Nov 19, 2017
Any ideas for the work around for this????? (Tried playing just the base game and with Scrappy's mod, same exception occurs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4100, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1252, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 769, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "renpy/python.py", line 2173, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2005, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "renpy/python.py", line 1923, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Sunshine Love 0.07
Tue Jul 27 00:09:53 2021
```
Im Having the same exact issue its whenever i try to load anything other than the first page of saves it gives me this message

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Which one is Eve? I presume you mean either the one we call "Sis" or the one we call "Shortcake."

Also, there is a TWIN route, but there is no TWINS route.
Yeah Eve is the half-sister. It's the default name isn't it? The only name I usually change is the MC.

I hope there's a twins route, I actually like the other twin more than the one we've had scenes with.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah Eve is the half-sister. It's the default name isn't it? The only name I usually change is the MC.

I hope there's a twins route, I actually like the other twin more than the one we've had scenes with.
Nope, neither MC, Sister, nor Shortcake have default names.
Regarding the twins, you can go to the tablet and switch to the other twin. They share relationship points.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Nah more tags are a good thing. Especially when they correctly convey the content.

Loli tag should really only be for 11-14 year old girls and Teen should be for 15-19 year olds
BUT F95 has yet to add a teen or a small tits (for adults of any age that have well...)
These tags are quite needed and not superfluous

There is a thread to request tag changes and maybe they will come with the new interface (I am not sure)
for real, this place def needs a "small tits" category.

boobalan nagaraju

Aug 12, 2020
my game just crashes on startup for this version but worked perfectly fine on 0.6 version. Any one know a fix or if they have the 0.6 version around

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes