Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
New version keeps crashing on startup for me, tried everything I could think of. I got it to work in the end by launching it through the Renpy projects window instead of the exe, never had this problem before, might just be me but thought I would share.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
New version keeps crashing on startup for me, tried everything I could think of. I got it to work in the end by launching it through the Renpy projects window instead of the exe, never had this problem before, might just be me but thought I would share.
post error log INSIDE spoiler tag or attach it to post.

jonahmonah

Dec 20, 2019
Same for me, in fact this happened with the last update and possibly the previous one. Old saves don't work either. What I suspect may be happening is that the dev uses the latest release Renpy each time and my poor tired old computer cannot keep up. It's the only game I play where this happens and as V 0.6 is playable and I haven't changed anything since that was released, I know it has to be a dev issue.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Same for me, in fact this happened with the last update and possibly the previous one. Old saves don't work either.
Old saves work, just the last scene doesn't. I had a save where Connie appears and it crashes, but if I start with a save a bit before it won't.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Old saves work, just the last scene doesn't. I had a save where Connie appears and it crashes, but if I start with a save a bit before it won't.
autosaves help if is on 1 path only but if has multiple paths each saved on own slot once reaches end off update then doesn't help.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
autosaves help if is on 1 path only but if has multiple paths each saved on own slot once reaches end off update then doesn't help.
I had multiple paths and could play without issues. As I said the issue was only on that scene.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
if i'm not mistaken the next update should have different locations as starting points depending on the choices you made in this update

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes