cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This has to be an issue with this update then as I can still play the previous version (0.6) without any issue. Thank you anyway.
you can try using other renderer by pressing shift+g and starting game.

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
I can't even open up the game at all. It asks me to choose what program I should use to open up the game. Im pretty sure I can't open up this game with notepad so, how do I fix this? Its the pc version and I am on pc.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so im playing this game for the first time if you choose to stay with Nicole does she see other people i didn't see a NTR tag but its got me curious does she just get off with you sleeping around ?

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
so im playing this game for the first time if you choose to stay with Nicole does she see other people i didn't see a NTR tag but its got me curious does she just get off with you sleeping around ?
I'd say no but that dream she had made me question it myself lol.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
So I got to the important choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do both choices entail ? I don't care about spoilers, I want to be 100, I know there isn't gonna be any NTR towards the MC, but is it still worth it to go for choice 1 ? Or is the decision not as important as it seems ?
Well whatever, I'm on hold until I can get more of a clarification.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018

What do both choices entail ? I don't care about spoilers, I want to be 100, I know there isn't gonna be any NTR towards the MC, but is it still worth it to go for choice 1 ? Or is the decision not as important as it seems ?

Reactions: kristijanEX

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This protagonist is the biggist simmpy bitch ive met in my life and i've played ntr games XD. like ive never disliked a mc more in my life such a pussy.
Good luck. I hope you find a game more to your liking.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Well, I didn't followed the controversy up close. My main saves are without her, but I keep one just to see what happens :).
I guess I will choose the first choice since there is no consequence, but I'll keep a save at the choice, just in case.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

For what it's worth...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just let me add in, my speculation is not only if you have more interaction with her as she will want to know who you dated with and to tell her about your experiences with the girls, but also if she will be on your side or not regarding the future of the hotel. I fear we will have to save her from an assassination attempt courtesy of Svetlana.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played this game for a long time. Can someone tell me how is it with women in this game right now?

I would like to try to be with more than one woman and I would like to know if there are any consequences if I do?

I would be grateful. ;)

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Just let me add in, my speculation is not only if you have more interaction with her as she will want to know who you dated with and to tell her about your experiences with the girls, but also if she will be on your side or not regarding the future of the hotel. I fear we will have to save her from an assassination attempt courtesy of Svetlana.
So Svetlana isdoing a favour? Whatever she is doing in the area, she can leave again for all i care.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
None .. nada ... zip .. keine strudel waffle in meat grinder consequences.
I haven't played this game for a long time. Can someone tell me how is it with women in this game right now?

I would like to try to be with more than one woman and I would like to know if there are any consequences if I do?

I would be grateful. ;)
Go bang!

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes