PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I can't even open up the game at all. It asks me to choose what program I should use to open up the game. Im pretty sure I can't open up this game with notepad so, how do I fix this? Its the pc version and I am on pc.
You have unzipped it first, haven't you ? You're sure you're trying to open the exe and not the sh file ? The latter is for Linux.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm close to choosing whether I want to break up with Nicole or to be in an open relationship with her.
And I wonder what to choose.
I don't like Nicole. She is a boring woman, serious and humorless. She's not too pretty either.

On the one hand, it would be interesting to see how the relationship goes with her when MC is dating other women. But on the other hand, I don't know if it makes sense, since in the end I don't want to be with her anyway.

And I don't know if I heard correctly that in the latest update, it is mentioned that Nicole is coming to the MC, regardless of whether we broke up with her or not. :unsure:

Jul 13, 2018
I'm close to choosing whether I want to break up with Nicole or to be in an open relationship with her.
I don't like Nicole. She is a boring woman, serious and humorless. She's not too pretty either.

On the one hand, it would be interesting to see how the relationship goes with her when MC is dating other women. But on the other hand, I don't know if it makes sense, since in the end I don't want to be with her anyway.

And I don't know if I heard correctly that in the latest update, it is mentioned that Nicole is coming to the MC, regardless of whether we broke up with her or not. :unsure:
yeah a bit of spoilers but Nicole is now working with the people that want to have the hotel , the bad guys, she will be their spy so honestly if she screws up everything MC and his almost sister build up i will probs hate Nicole even more, if she helps MC it will be fine. Something tells me she will be the reason the bad guys will probs get what they want

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

I agree with you man except she's not pretty, she is pretty really but forced girl friend is just boring and a "NO" for me . Fortunately we have the option to break up or to have an open relationship to conquer more girls but I don't like her appearance in Sunshine bay, seems like she will just be a hindrance in the progress of Sis & MC's relationship

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
yeah a bit of spoilers but Nicole is now working with the people that want to have the hotel , the bad guys, she will be their spy so honestly if she screws up everything MC and his almost sister build up i will probs hate Nicole even more, if she helps MC it will be fine. Something tells me she will be the reason the bad guys will probs get what they want
This is where I expect the decision of open or end it will come to play. If they still have an open relationship, she is more likely to support MC and Sis sooner. I expect she will support in either case, but there really should be some consequences based upon the choice, albeit temporary.

The big question is, "Did Svetlana screw up by bringing Nicole in?" What I mean is did she realize that Nicole is/had been connected to the MC? If she does know, I expect that she is hoping Nicole will act as the wounded party (something more likely if broken up). If she expects Nicole to be vindictive, that will probably be a miscalculation on Svetlana's part. Svetlana herself would be vindictive if a man were to leave her (as if he'd live to tell the tale) and probably assumes Nicole will be as well. There's no way for anyone else to know this about Nicole, she is barely aware of it herself.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

Somehow I don't want to believe that Nicole will act against the MC and hide the fact that she is a spy, she is a MC woman after all..

I do not know how it is, because I did not get to this point in the game, but if it is so that she is hiding that she is a spy, she will probably change her mind when she gets to know the people and the situation they are in well. And then helps them.

But if she really is hiding why she comes to the hotel and wants to act against the MC and the hotel and help those assholes, then I will start to hate her, even more...

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
well, just milfs, it's not necessary to use the word * sisters*
just if there is a chance at the expense of the twins, then maybe there is also a share of probability here ;)
Perhaps the only way is to go the way of Dark Cookie. Instead of being sisters, Debbie and Diane became "college friends," who looked so much alike people nicknamed them sisters.

Tricia and Ashley look different enough that they could be "good friends," but Ivy and Lily would have to be "two friends who look exactly alike for some strange reason."

Reactions: Zero919

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Sisters in the same scene? Patreon says no.
Zero919
Yeah since the twins are casual sex Summer choices and women of similar approach, it is easier to put into a scene as Hearsz described on Discord. Trish and Ash are quite different, they obviously have different point tracks for their relationships and they are not as in sync sexually as the Twins.

So I would think they can easily get a scene slipped in for SubStar (Dots is one of the few devs that has about the same SubStar subs as Patreon patrons because of DMD)

But I think Trish and Ash are very, very close to 0%

But as they continue to make DMD to completion in UTTER defiance of Patreon I would not worry too much about them being afraid to make one or two extra scenes (Twins as the highest likelihood)

Reactions: Zero919

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

I do not know how it is, because I did not get to this point in the game, but if it is so that she is hiding that she is a spy, she will probably change her mind when she gets to know the people and the situation they are in well. And then helps them.
And that's the reason why I'm pretty sure that Svetlana will try to assassinate her at some point.

PrincessXYZ

Dec 30, 2020
I love this game. Best game I have ever played. My favorite character from the game is main female protagonist (Step Sister). I just love her, can't wait for the next update. If any one have Patreon subscription please vote for more step sister scene.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I know some of the women in this game aren't looking for men to be in a relationship at all. For example twins.

But I am curious if someday, however, it will be possible that they will change their mind about the relationships (I do not mean only the twins)

So far, I would very much like MC to be in a relationship with a (step)sister or Ashley. They are the best. :love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I’m already waiting for the next version I love this game.
very few aren't.

if she hates mc she can screw him up sideways so safe bet is not to break.

Do you know anything about Ashley and Trisha (aka Milfs and sisters) joint scenes or not worth hoping?
unlikely since they are on separate paths and unlikely that dev combines those paths and again against patreon's no incest rule.

Reactions: Qmil679

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So the big question: "Is Svetlana the product of the Red Sparrow or Red Room projects?" ;)

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes