paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Perhaps the only way is to go the way of Dark Cookie. Instead of being sisters, Debbie and Diane became "college friends," who looked so much alike people nicknamed them sisters.

Tricia and Ashley look different enough that they could be "good friends," but Ivy and Lily would have to be "two friends who look exactly alike for some strange reason."
Go the Harem Hotel route, Felicity and Emma aren't twins, they're clones ;)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I expect one week will be MC encountering Vicky's father and then spending the rest of the week trying to manage the hotel from his hospital bed. At least he'll get a visit from Hello Nurse.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Android alternative version: I have bad news for those using old Android devices to play the game.......so does that mean no more updates for Android ever again

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How much weeks are there in total(0.0.7)? Cause I'm currently on Week 2 and wanted an estimate of how much more content I would have.
PLENTY especially if you are on ashley and trisha paths (separate saves).

Patreon allows sex between/among clones? Of course, what are identical twins but natural clones?
good question which only patreon can answer (will they is diff. question).

I expect one week will be MC encountering Vicky's father and then spending the rest of the week trying to manage the hotel from his hospital bed. At least he'll get a visit from Hello Nurse.
she wouldn't improve mc's condition, more likely worsen it.

Android alternative version: I have bad news for those using old Android devices to play the game.......so does that mean no more updates for Android ever again
quite likely for those who are using too old android (even google now starts rejecting really old android users in september, ).

dunno how well these android ports work on android alts (cyanogen, etc).

mimomono

Feb 6, 2021
can't get the Peeping Tom image for Yuki in week 4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How? What am I missing?
I'm not sure when the latest point you can adjust to get this. However if you do not get Yuki's assistance but Ashley's initially when you needed a drive after going to see Shortcake or the Church it does lead to being able to get this. So it may just be from not being on Yuki's path itself, so maybe one of the other options if you did start it to get you off her path later on could allow it to pop without needing to go so far back.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing. I liked this game very much. and I regret I had ignored this game for so long.

But what hurts me the most is the choice almost at the end of the update when we have to choose who we want to spend the evening with (sister or Ashley)
I love these two women and I care about them. I have a very big dilemma here. These two scenes are amazing and important to their relationship for me.
And when the next update comes out, I don't know what choice to start playing with.

As for Nicole and Svetlana (?), I'm worried about what awaits us. I don't like when the game has a lot of drama and sad moments. Unfortunately, when Svet and Nicole come to us, we face a lot of problems and nerves for sure.

madmike55321

Feb 26, 2021
Just finished the last update and on the walk through I never got the last 2 Yuki options to come up. Did i miss something?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I find it odd calling her his Sister. The main character's father didn't marry the mom, and they are not blood related....so the girls mother was his girlfriend (kind of...). Also the father and his GF were together for only 4 years, which means any relationship with the so called sis is not wrong or even incest.

I'll keep playing (reading) as I just started it, and see if it gets any better.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I find it odd calling her his Sister. The main character's father didn't marry the mom, and they are not blood related....so the girls mother was his girlfriend (kind of...). Also the father and his GF were together for only 4 years, which means any relationship with the so called sis is not wrong or even incest.

I'll keep playing (reading) as I just started it, and see if it gets any better.
doesn't matter if ashley and gerald were married or not, he got ashlley pregnant on his 1st visit in sb so mc and sis are half-siblings.

Jul 6, 2021
doesn't matter if ashley and gerald were married or not, he got ashlley pregnant on his 1st visit in sb so mc and sis are half-siblings.
If not using the incest patch, they are steps. Standard game she was already born when Ashley and Gerald met.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Reactions: Somnus
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes