cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tough choice! damn!
easy, 2 paths: on ashley path you stay with mommy and on trisha path you goto have fun with half-sister.

They are NEVER steps, ever
step by step, heart to heart
step by step oh baby

Try looking into common law, which is MUCH of US law, as this game seems to take place in US.
DOESN'T take place in god blessed (far from it) usa, just devs are from there so they use laws known to them.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
DOESN'T take place in god blessed (far from it) usa, just devs are from there so they use laws known to them.
I do not know about Jeff :unsure:
But Hearsz is 100% NOT in or from the USA
And Dots I think is from the same country as Hearsz, but I am at least 85% certain he is not in or from the USA

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
his brother is on other game.
No, this Lucas is the same Lucas from DMD, just a few years later. He spent those years in prison for his assault of D until the Big Bad got him released in order to do his dirty work.

The fact that he's a known felon/sex offender (out on parole?) made it a little surprising that he went to the police for help in his shady dealings.

Reactions: lushlife

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, this Lucas is the same Lucas from DMD, just a few years later. He spent those years in prison for his assault of D until the Big Bad got him released in order to do his dirty work.

The fact that he's a known felon/sex offender (out on parole?) made it a little surprising that he went to the police for help in his shady dealings.
yea it's lucas, he was being mafioso's "friend" before ending up in sunshine bay.

UltraTrash

Apr 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to backup save files on Android? My app won't update from 0.5 to 0.7 so I probably need to reinstall, but don't really want to play through the whole game again once I do. Or any tips on getting the update to work would be cool too; the 0.6 update had the same app not installed problem for me, too.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just dont like seeing female love interests with other guys ... thats becoming ntr ish and im not up for that lol
I see how it is...
In any case, not only will we not see Nicole with another guy, not only will we not hear about Nicole with another guy, Nicole will actually not manage to see another guy.

I expect the only effect of breaking up with Nicole or not will be how things will be after she shows up in town. I expect if you still keep things good, she will help you more readily.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nicole doesn't have time to find herself other guy since she's buried on work.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes