Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Last edited:

UltraTrash

Apr 17, 2020
need to update scrappy mod. This version doesn`t open all scenes)
Ooooh yeah that was it, I didn't even realize I had the modded version since I haven't played in a few months. Update worked fine once I got the scrappy version, thanks.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
nicole doesn't have time to find herself other guy since she's buried on work.
...and fantasizing about what MC is doing with whom.
Nicole sucks ass, easily the worst girl. Would have the MC cheat on her if there was an option but the whole open relationship stuff sucked so dumping her was a good choice
Nicole is into analingus? That seems to be the hot new taboo. It's also a very big part of NLT's games.

What is wrong with an open relationship? Especially in this game?

Well, if dumping her means she helps your rival, perhaps it wasn't so good.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
What is wrong with an open relationship? Especially in this game?
People are selfish. They want to have every woman while all women (except the ones they don't like) have only them (and the ones they don't like have no one. Or at least no one we ever hear about.)

This is acceptable to me in a fantasy world provided they are honest about it. Some of my fantasy kinks are very selfish. I'd never play them out in the real world but they're fun in fantasy.

I went for the open relationship. And still wish the devs had the courage and conviction to make it a real open relationship (but don't expect that they will.)

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
People are selfish. They want to have every woman while all women (except the ones they don't like) have only them (and the ones they don't like have no one. Or at least no one we ever hear about.)

This is acceptable to me in a fantasy world provided they are honest about it. Some of my fantasy kinks are very selfish. I'd never play them out in the real world but they're fun in fantasy.

I went for the open relationship. And still wish the devs had the courage and conviction to make it a real open relationship (but don't expect that they will.)
Yeah, watching what looked like the devs caving to the pressure was a bit painful. When I first heard of the option, I internally said, "Yeah! Finally!" Then I saw it get watered down, rejected, watered down, rejected, and watered down again. As you said, the loudest didn't even want Nicole, they just could deal with the idea that a woman they are no longer interested in seeing anyone else. That exchange disappointed me.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
personally i liked Nicole up till the point that she suggested a open relationship were she could go and bang another dude

I was even trying to go for a faithfull route with her up till that point

But when she came with that open relation bs ... I was completly off her path ... And i dumped her and chased other girls

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
personally i liked Nicole up till the point that she suggested a open relationship were she could go and bang another dude

I was even trying to go for a faithfull route with her up till that point

But when she came with that open relation bs ... I was completly off her path ... And i dumped her and chased other girls
I came from a very different perspective. I saw Nicole as a controlling girlfriend who really had little respect for the MC, little interest in finding out who he really was.

I found it nice that he worked hard to keep his libido in check until she offered him the solution that would help him discover who he is without her constant influence and "resting critical face."

I didn't care if she was going to see others, this was an opportunity for the both of us to explore and discover who we were as individuals, without the baggage and expectations of the other.

Reactions: lushlife

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
anyone know how i can get the play listed in the game and what to tool to use plz help cuz i like all the songs in the game

maelstrom23

Sep 30, 2018
Damn, that dolphin scene was so fucking funny. Dolphins talking to each other and calling humans stupid, ahahahaha.
We need more comedy scenes like this

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn, that dolphin scene was so fucking funny. Dolphins talking to each other and calling humans stupid, ahahahaha.
We need more comedy scenes like this
cause that's what they do.

Why the heck does every character in this game have daddy issues?
easy on mc's and sis's case aka daddy is asshole, sc doesn't know her dad, yuki's dad doesn't tell her that his end is near, kris's daddy is "religious" bastard (if mc could tell him that he fucked kris his face would be worthy to see), vicky's daddy is restricting bastard since he doesn't let vicky do what she wants, connie's dad is restricting moron. i think i covered all.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
cause that's what they do.

easy on mc's and sis's case aka daddy is asshole, sc doesn't know her dad, yuki's dad doesn't tell her that his end is near, kris's daddy is "religious" bastard (if mc could tell him that he fucked kris his face would be worthy to see), vicky's daddy is restricting bastard since he doesn't let vicky do what she wants, connie's dad is restricting moron. i think i covered all.
There's always Ivy and Lily's dad.... ;) (for those who remember who he is)

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
monroe

Please edit to OP that for Patreon version there is a patch needed
these are the step-by-step installation instructions and the patch

important note:
Android version of patreon CAN NOT BE PATCHED (with this patch)
Subscribestar version DOES NOT NEED TO BE PATCHED
Only use this patch if you are playing a version from Patreon!

EDIT: from Version 3.1 (and above) there will be different ipatches needed for patreon versions every update!

UPDATED patch to v.0.7

in case you need older version's ipatch for some reason -> you can download it on our
There are no clear instructions about how to patch the game in either the first post, or this post. And the patch itself has no instructions included with the file. Someone should fix that.

(the funny part about this post that makes it particularly useless it says, "these are the step-by-step installation instructions and the patch" .... And then there are absolutely ZERO Instructions on how to apply the patch!)

• Angry
Reactions: Hyperserver

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's always Ivy and Lily's dad.... ;) (for those who remember who he is)
same as kristina but they have left the nest and don't have daddy issues besides not wanting anything to do with him.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes