Zkid95

Aug 6, 2017
There are no clear instructions about how to patch the game in either the first post, or this post. And the patch itself has no instructions included with the file. Someone should fix that.

(the funny part about this post that makes it particularly useless it says, "these are the step-by-step installation instructions and the patch" .... And then there are absolutely ZERO Instructions on how to apply the patch!)
Did you even try.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Doesn't seem like that.
I can even download a picture book guide in the quoted post.

For the blind:
View attachment 1343678
Why not simply just say "Put this file in the 'GAME' folder"?
Putting the instructions into separate images that are zipped into compressed files and not even included with the patch itself.... it feels overwhelmingly clunky. Not to mention easy to miss.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
same as kristina but they have left the nest and don't have daddy issues besides not wanting anything to do with him.
Aww, you spoiled it. ;)
I expect there are a few who have forgotten that.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Putting the instructions into separate images that are zipped into compressed files and not even included with the patch itself.... it feels overwhelmingly clunky. Not to mention easy to miss.
well, there are people who don't know where to put the file and what's the game's folder ... and so on.
So we made this detailed pictured install guide for the dumb.
We couldn't imagine that there are people even to blind to see those guides "how to install".
We apologize - maybe we need to add a voiced guide for the blind... but wait .... hm .... why do blinds need a guide for a game where you actually have to read?

Note:
Those who know how to patch renpy games don't even need those instructions

Further Note:
if you don't put the files into compressed (zipped) files, you will not be able to download on click on them. The name of those files are even self-explaining.
But nevertheless nice to see how after 1 year still there is a first time where someone can't open his eyes :p (at least the first one complaining)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's little problem saying that put it game folder since it needs to be put *gamename*\game folder not in game folder.

No, I mean I don't like the sister character. Whatever her default name is :rolleyes:
no1 has default names (if left blank then those are blank). why don't you like her?

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
I just finished the current story. Here are some of my thoughts.

-I named the sister as Mia, and I'm glad I did, bcuz she always went MIA.
-Cousin is current best girl no doubt, but I got a feeling I will enjoy Connie much more in future updates, bcuz she reminds me of Elena from DMD.
-I chose not to break up with Nicole, for reason that I don't think she's a bad person, just that she was in a bad environment. Hopefully, she will grow on me in future updates.
-Not much thoughts for others. If I have to rank the characters right now, it goes like:
A. Cousin
B. Sister, Connie
C. Yuki, Kristina, Twins, Ashley
D. Vicky, Jaz, Trisha
E. Nicole

Reactions: yudas51

lushlife

Sep 1, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game. What a payoff with four great scenes in the most recent update (cousin, half-sister, Ashley, Vicky), even if you need multiple playthroughs to get all of them. Actually, I haven't even found all of them. Can someone point out who I am missing? See the missing box in the replay gallery below.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I'm really enjoying this game. What a payoff with four great scenes in the most recent update (cousin, half-sister, Ashley, Vicky), even if you need multiple playthroughs to get all of them. Actually, I haven't even found all of them. Can someone point out who I am missing? See the missing box in the replay gallery below.
Your missing a scene with Trisha at her office.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lushlife

Soxiyof

Aug 8, 2020
Hi,

Apparently this exception occured already to other players but i was wondering if anyone had a solve for this. it concerns the lastest update v0.0.7 and the week 4 beginning. Apparently its a variable which hasnt been define. Do u happen to know where it need to be declared ? I dont really know how the file is built.

See below quote or my own traceback.

have a good day/night !

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/04_week4_00.rpy", line 277, in script
    if v_w3eow_s_breakrules:
  File "game/04_week4_00.rpy", line 277, in <module>
    if v_w3eow_s_breakrules:
NameError: name 'v_w3eow_s_breakrules' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/04_week4_00.rpy", line 277, in script
    if v_w3eow_s_breakrules:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1892, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/04_week4_00.rpy", line 277, in <module>
    if v_w3eow_s_breakrules:
NameError: name 'v_w3eow_s_breakrules' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Sunshine Love 0.07
Sun Jul 25 12:55:33 2021

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hi,

Apparently this exception occured already to other players but i was wondering if anyone had a solve for this. it concerns the lastest update v0.0.7 and the week 4 beginning. Apparently its a variable which hasnt been define. Do u happen to know where it need to be declared ? I dont really know how the file is built.

See below quote or my own traceback.

have a good day/night !
i don't know what version you downloaded, but you definitively have a bugged non-official one.
There are NO files called File "game/04_week4_00.rpy" in origin game version.
I guess you use a modded version -> so blame the modder

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Soxiyof

Aug 8, 2020
i don't know what version you downloaded, but you definitively have a bugged non-official one.
There are NO files called File "game/04_week4_00.rpy" in origin game version.
I guess you use a modded version -> so blame the modder
yes i was using Scrappy Mod
I just resetted the files back to original but it kept doing it.

I tried with prev version, which was in the same range of path than the 0.0.7 one and exception occured as well. MOreover, in the 0.0.6, i saw my saves from the 'run' i made today with '0.0.7'. Anyway this version was creating maybe some conflict so i removed it and so far it works now.

Anyway, thanks for the tip and good evening to you :)

Reactions: Hyperserver
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes