Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
MrDots Games Thank you very much for the new update I really liked the sister's part I also want to thank you very much for the ending of this perfect update with my favorite girl in the game I really enjoyed her scene with Mc Thank you so much congratulations for the great work you do on your games they're all perfect for me i'm a lot of your fan

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
Only one of the twins can be pursued by the mc ?? What a bummer
Jep. You can change, who of the twins you want to be with. Just click on the twins in your tablet and then on the name.
But - so far - you have no chance to have them in a threesome.
And I don't think this will come up (unfortunately).
But I think on SS it's the same.

Reactions: Ass Fan
May 7, 2021
The MC and Company could not have made things easier on Lucas if they tried. The whole situation involving the police actually should have HEAVILY played to their benefit and Lucas himself gave the MC a perfect opportunity to salvage the primary female character's screw up by having a "MWA HAHAHHA" moment right in front of the cops. But, instead, he hit the guy. Literally one of the last things he should have done at that moment.

Edit: "Well Officer, your only witness has a criminal record and a recent antagonistic history with both the owner of the hotel and one of the managers. As a result, you're shutting the hotel down and costing the owner a substantial weekend income including a major event planned for tomorrow evening. It's not like this could result in a massive lawsuit against the city and an internal investigation into your methods that would almost certainly cost you your badge, right?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59
May 7, 2021
The MC and Company could not have made things easier on Lucas if they tried. The whole situation involving the police actually should have HEAVILY played to their benefit and Lucas himself gave the MC a perfect opportunity to salvage the primary female character's screw up by having a "MWA HAHAHHA" moment right in front of the cops. But, instead, he hit the guy. Literally one of the last things he should have done at that moment.

Edit: "Well Officer, your only witness has a criminal record and a recent antagonistic history with both the owner of the hotel and one of the managers. As a result, you're shutting the hotel down and costing the owner a substantial weekend income including a major event planned for tomorrow evening. It's not like this could result in a massive lawsuit against the city and an internal investigation into your methods that would almost certainly cost you your badge, right?"
And, another "dumbest path possible" shortly later when, after repeatedly passing on every opportunity to tell a character something he really should, he lets it slip in the least understanding way possible at the most inopportune time.

May 7, 2021
So... I feel like I'm posting a lot of negative things about the game lately. Overall, I really do like the game. I love most of the characters. There are just things that really bug me. One that seems to be underpinning a lot of it is Connie's age. They clearly state she is 18 (it's her 18th birthday) and sometimes they seem to treat her that way. However, at other times, it's like her father still has legal control over her. Which makes no damned sense.

Edit: So the latest point that caused me to gripe about Connie's age does seem to finally settle on her actually being 18 and not them just saying for legal reasons at the end of it. Which, thinking about it makes sense to a degree because she just turned 18 recently. So, I'll say I was too quick on this one (mostly).

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
Just wondering, is the writer of this game a jewish grandma that likes quoting Wikipedia wherever possible and being absolutely horrified at anything the most repressed members of society would find weird?
The only thing the MC is missing is a string of pearls he can clutch in indignation. Oh and getting pegged by the "sister" since he's obviously missing his balls.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Just wondering, is the writer of this game a jewish grandma that likes quoting Wikipedia wherever possible and being absolutely horrified at anything the most repressed members of society would find weird?
The only thing the MC is missing is a string of pearls he can clutch in indignation. Oh and getting pegged by the "sister" since he's obviously missing his balls.
well - if you want a flat-story-fuck-feast-game, then you are clearly wrong over here - there are other games made for you. MrDots and his team wants to flesh out the story and even more the different characters of protagonists as accurate and as much detailed as possible. Besides that, not every person is a womenizer who just snipps his finger and the girls willingly undress themself and jump on his dick.
To each their own, but meaningless sex talk and harem fuck feasts are nothing for MrDots games

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
The dev is making this game as he wishes to do it. I've said this before: the story, the relationships, are complex, with a lot of gray areas. He is dealing with themes as incest, sub/dom personalities, love, infatuation, girls "closer" to each other, bullying, social distress, and even revenge, all converging in a whole story. It's not strange that we have more routes than fingers. And even so, the dev has said that one route does not negate the others, so if we want to have a full view of the story, we must play several routes. That is not an easy thing to do, and it's working.

This is not a game with black and white areas or personalities. But like always, people who doesn't like something are more vocal than the ones who like it or are ok with it. Criticism as in "I like it, but..." is good. Threatening as in "I don't like it, it will fail..." is, in this case, useless. There are too many other games out there to different tastes. But even if the dev says "this game is not for you", is ill received.

To me, the reactions of the MC and the other characters feel real. The internal dialogs are logical. They're kids, regaining their confidence in relationships. Alphas? Like someone said before, are full of errors.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This is not a game with black and white areas or personalities. But like always, people who doesn't like something are more vocal than the ones who like it or are ok with it. Criticism as in "I like it, but..." is good. Threatening as in "I don't like it, it will fail..." is, in this case, useless. There are too many other games out there to different tastes. But even if the dev says "this game is not for you", is ill received.
It would be so much easier if people who found they didn't like a game would just move on instead of announcing their departure like an airplane at the airport. If they would just move on to a better game quietly instead trying to get one last parting shot at the people who don't agree with them.
To me, the reactions of the MC and the other characters feel real. The internal dialogs are logical. They're kids, regaining their confidence in relationships. Alphas? Like someone said before, are full of errors.
(y)
To me, MC and S are both struggling with their cognitive dissonance. Their hearts are urging them on while their brains keep reminding them of the inappropriateness of them falling in love, as well as your point that they have both had less than ideal relationships in the past, relationships where they did not feel seen and appreciated. No wonder they fear being in a relationship with someone so important in their lives.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
It would be so much easier if people who found they didn't like a game would just move on instead of announcing their departure like an airplane at the airport. If they would just move on to a better game quietly instead trying to get one last parting shot at the people who don't agree with them.
Yes. It is our own choice at the end. For example, I don't fully like the physical representations of Shortcake, Connie, or Yuki. But it seems that asking MrDots to change them, when that is practically a trademark of MrDots games, it will be pointless. I just roll with it, cause I very much like everything else.

Reactions: Dragon59

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yes. It is our own choice at the end. For example, I don't fully like the physical representations of Shortcake, Connie, or Yuki. But it seems that asking MrDots to change them, when that is practically a trademark of MrDots games, it will be pointless. I just roll with it, cause I very much like everything else.
Not only a trademark but Shortcake is THE most popular girl in this game.

My only disappointment is that I have not yet been able to friendzone Sis. This last episode had a choice to not touch but the game went ahead and did it. Hears and Dots made me sad with that. A lot of us SC lovers don't want Sis and I know that opinion is actually popular on Discord and Substar. But it isn't enough to detract from the game, IMO, just makes me a tad sad.

Dragon59 I do think Dots learned his lesson from DMD, where he listened to the "loud crowd" which was after all a minority about some things. He follows his vision now as Hyperserver said. You can even see it in the refocus of DMD chapter 4.

Dragon I also mostly agree about your idea of honor and integrity making a man, but our MC is indecisive at times and overthinks at other times, but this is a trait of Dots MC's so we have to "roll with it" as Darkness65 says. As the player controlling MC these traits can be more frustrating than they would be to those he interacts with in that world since we see his internal monologue and they do not. So all the ladies see is his kindness helping whomever he can, being respectful of their thoughts not talking over them, showing he cares in numerous ways -- so what's not to like from their perspective?

Anyhow sorry I rambled on there

PEACE

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Dragon59 I do think Dots learned his lesson from DMD, where he listened to the "loud crowd" which was after all a minority about some things. He follows his vision now as Hyperserver said. You can even see it in the refocus of DMD chapter 4.
I came late to the party, so I didn't see most of that interchange for DMD. I did see the shitshow that was the torches and pitchforks against Nicole and the open relationship. There seemed to be a lot of caving there.
Dragon I also mostly agree about your idea of honor and integrity making a man, but our MC is indecisive at times and overthinks at other times, but this is a trait of Dots MC's so we have to "roll with it" as Darkness65 says. As the player controlling MC these traits can be more frustrating than they would be to those he interacts with in that world since we see his internal monologue and they do not. So all the ladies see is his kindness helping whomever he can, being respectful of their thoughts not talking over them, showing he cares in numerous ways -- so what's not to like from their perspective?
I understand. Personally, I'd be a bit more put off if he never questioned his choices. Each of us has our particular balance, eh? The main thing I want to avoid is characters written like Ayn Rand fanfic.

Reactions: Dracodadark

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I personally love the MC he is a caring person who loves to help his friends. Mr dots games are great I found melody and loved it and the story telling ability was what brought me to this. I love games like this that have well thought out characters and actual dialogue instead of hey how are you I love you let’s have sex. If you want that there are plenty of games that have that element and I personally don’t play them, but would never go and complain about the game. I just delete it and find a game I like better and if I love the game and story then I will go and give money to the creator. This has been a very satisfying game and I have few if any complaints about it and love the creators vision.

morecg

Apr 9, 2021
This game is very good, and the figures are awesome!
Look at all these lovely girls!
It's a huge pity CAN'T have them all at the end:cry:.

Hope there will be harem tag finally(y).

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
To me, MC and S are both struggling with their cognitive dissonance. Their hearts are urging them on while their brains keep reminding them of the inappropriateness of them falling in love, as well as your point that they have both had less than ideal relationships in the past, relationships where they did not feel seen and appreciated. No wonder they fear being in a relationship with someone so important in their lives.
That's one thing I don't understand, though. Why is it inappropriate for them to fall in love? They are not related. Their parents were together for a few years, true. But they aren't actually blood relatives, not even remotely (unless I totally missed something).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
NOT without mods.
Sorry, by "that reality," I meant the one with the mod, the one which seems, to me, to be the one that fits with the stigma and tension, the taboo that keeps holding them back.
That's one thing I don't understand, though. Why is it inappropriate for them to fall in love? They are not related. Their parents were together for a few years, true. But they aren't actually blood relatives, not even remotely (unless I totally missed something).
That's why I feel that the SubscribeStar, patched version is the canonical version of the game. The Patreon friendly one makes less sense to me. Of course, to allow MrDots to have patrons, on the service, any i-mods have to be handled by an independent third-part. One developer refers to the "Evil Modder." Other than the fact that a significant portion of the teams support comes from there, I would not be unhappy if MrDots pulled out of Patron. SubscribeStar is where I already support him.

It's much like how when developers have a trans character, they leave it up to the player to avoid the canonical version of the character and play a alternative, cis version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vollezar
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes