Valeforish

Jun 19, 2021
To me, the reactions of the MC and the other characters feel real. The internal dialogs are logical. They're kids, regaining their confidence in relationships. Alphas? Like someone said before, are full of errors.
It's just a shame the dev can't write a normal-sounding conversation. Everything comes across like it's sanitised and some form of business transaction, or being said by a 15-year old. It's so damn awkward.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can have ALL the women on 1 route. Right now. Maybe it will change but right now you CAN.
yes but to see all content needs to have mommy and auntie paths. mc might fuckboth twins but not at same time.

that's wrong - Trish and Yuki exclude each other more or less. If you don't focus on one of them, you lose particially content for both
trish and yuki? don't you mean ashley and trisha?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
that's wrong - Trish and Yuki exclude each other more or less. If you don't focus on one of them, you lose particially content for both
Nope you walk with Yuki and answer correctly and she kisses you. Even on Trish path.

yes but to see all content needs to have mommy and auntie paths. mc might fuckboth twins but not at same time.

trish and yuki? don't you mean ashley and trisha?
Depends on what you mean by all content. To get every scene from the alternate paths you need more than 2 routes. But not to simply be "with" every girl.

As I have said before it has been said by Hearsz that SubStar subs will likely get a "Both" twins scene so yes at the same time.

PEACE

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i doublechecked - it has been yuki and ashley:
1629316543180.png

EDIT:
So your choice over here affects future scenes - which means if you chose ashley (imho the better choice each way), you will miss a lot of yuki points - not sure if you can catch up them later without missing other girls.

IN GENERAL:
MrDots NEVER intended his games to be harem games - they mostly will exclude girls to each other - even more the farther the game continues - else you probably will get bad results.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
i doublechecked - it has been yuki and ashley:
View attachment 1359468
That's for points and shopping scenes
you can still be "with" both Ash and Yuki or Trish and Yuki (or all of them as I stated)

For those who need proof I will attach my save just before we kiss Yuki
If you play on from there you will see Trish and Ashley BOTH available for "FUN times"

PEACE

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
That's for points and shopping scenes
you can still be "with" both Ash and Yuki or Trish and Yuki (or all of them as I stated)
"to be with" and "enough points for wanted content" are different things. YES, you can be "with" all girls, but still you will miss content (or content doesn't play as fine as you hoped for).

AGAIN: MrDots NEVER thought to make his games "harem-feasts" - there are other games for it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No - i definitively mean Yuki - not shure about trisha, but i thought it was her
no lewd with trisha if didn't select her as winner on lingerie contest and prolly same with ashley lewd.

Depends on what you mean by all content. To get every scene from the alternate paths you need more than 2 routes. But not to simply be "with" every girl.
fuck all.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
"to be with" and "enough points for wanted content" are different things. YES, you can be "with" all girls, but still you will miss content (or content doesn't play as fine as you hoped for).

AGAIN: MrDots NEVER thought to make his games "harem-feasts" - there are other games for it
no lewd with trisha if didn't select her as winner on lingerie contest and prolly same with ashley lewd.

fuck all.
That save I attached in my last post has ALL the LEWD content from ver 0.7 with all the girls. So you might have to miss some shopping here or there but I think that is acceptable for anyone who wants to be a MAN-WHORE (One of my routes, I have 6)

So again cxx you do NOT have to pick Ashley in lingerie contest to lewd her, please do not confuse others.

PEACE

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe not ashley but trisha for sure. also it might change later since long time it was that same content on both paths untuil trisha's got lewd.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
maybe not ashley but trisha for sure. also it might change later since long time it was that same content on both paths untuil trisha's got lewd.
That is why in my instruction for getting lewd with all, I stated you had to pick Trish.
You should read it if you want to lewd all.

(That was several posts ago now though)

PEACE

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
That save I attached in my last post has ALL the LEWD content from ver 0.7 with all the girls. So you might have to miss some shopping here or there but I think that is acceptable for anyone who wants to be a MAN-WHORE (One of my routes, I have 6)

So again cxx you do NOT have to pick Ashley in lingerie contest to lewd her, please do not confuse others.
cxx is right - you shouldn't have ALL lewd content if you didn't choose trish (of course depending what you call "lewd") - except you cheated. YOu can tell whatever you want - i know better - and i also know better what will come up in future.
So i guess it's YOU confusing people.
But as i guess there is no reason to argue with you, i am out. People don't tend to listen anyways (see DMD and also over here -> cuck queeen Nicole) - so why do i even bother?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
cxx is right - you shouldn't have ALL lewd content if you didn't choose trish - except you cheated. YOu can tell whatever you want - i know better - and i also know better what will come up in future.
So i guess it's YOU confusing people.
But as i guess there is no reason to argue with you, i am out. People don't tend to listen anyways (see DMD and also over here -> cuck queeen Nicole) - so why do i even bother?
I did not cheat at all I do NOT run mods
This was Mr Dots and Hearsz decision that not choosing Ashley does NOT block her.

I am sorry that even though you are a discord mod for them in this case, you DO NOT know better. But facts are facts.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Is the entire game's dialogue as boring as it is in the first few days of the game or does it ever improve? Got so tired of the "business" talk I just started skipping most of the dialogue and internal monologue. I don't remember Melody having such dry dialogue, but maybe I need to play through that game again and see if I'm misremembering.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is the entire game's dialogue as boring as it is in the first few days of the game or does it ever improve? Got so tired of the "business" talk I just started skipping most of the dialogue and internal monologue. I don't remember Melody having such dry dialogue, but maybe I need to play through that game again and see if I misremember...
It's pretty bad throughout the game. I really wanted to like this one as the renders/characters are absolutely beautiful and the concept was interesting. However, this particular dev has this thing in all of their games of long, drawn-out dialogue. The internal monologue is even worse - it just keeps going and going and going. The internal monologue should just be removed to allow the player to do this themselves before they make a particular decision.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
It's pretty bad throughout the game. I really wanted to like this one as the renders/characters are absolutely beautiful and the concept was interesting. However, this particular dev has this thing in all of their games of long, drawn-out dialogue. The internal monologue is even worse - it just keeps going and going and going. The internal monologue should just be removed to allow the player to do this themselves before they make a particular decision.
Alright, thanks. Won't waste my time, then. Maybe I'll keep it around to put me to sleep when I'm having trouble sleeping, or something. Not even the gorgeous top-tier renders can carry me through this snoozefest of a dialogue.

NicolaTesla

Jul 5, 2021
Oh, my god, it was necessary such a long story for two brothers to meet... Well, we are off to a bad start... I hope it gets better and doesn't turn into something boring and repetitive like DMD...
I like well told stories and I don't mind long texts, but to be told something in an hour when it can be done in ten minutes, it bores me a lot and I think it's a bad job.
EDIT: And if in addition to unnecessary conversations we add the poor aesthetic taste for the clothing of women in the game, this is increasingly depressing... Please, DAZ has a much wider wardrobe, no need to dress stupidly girls.... A surfer girl in summer with sleeves? A girl with a size 120 chest in a bikini without straps? A little more logic, Mr. developer. With aesthetic taste you can't do anything, you either have it or you don't, and you already proved in DMD that you didn't...
And from three points the basket, that the girl is in front waiting in the park, you can see her perfectly, and the MC is still saying, I think this is where he will wait for me... Blind I should be... Man... that doesn't cost anything to do another scene without the girl.... I think this is the point where I get tired of incongruities and go elsewhere. Good luck to you.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Alright, thanks. Won't waste my time, then. Maybe I'll keep it around to put me to sleep when I'm having trouble sleeping, or something. Not even the gorgeous top-tier renders can carry this snoozefest of a dialogue.
I hear ya, man. The other sad thing is this dev does a pretty good job of character development. I've already gotten attached to some of these characters. It's just that when an internal monologue goes on for 5-10 clicks when it could simply be something like:

"If I do x, then this could happen. On the other hand, if I do y, then it could go this way. What should I do?"

But nah...paragraph after fucking paragraph of the idiot MC struggling with his stupid fucking morals.

Also, the latest update I played is 0.07 and when I tried loading my save from the previous update, it just kept taking me back to the beginning of my game. So at that point, I decided it was not worth suffering through it all over again and deleted it.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes