Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Anyone knows how many more updates of DMD after Sept 4 update ? I want that game to be completed (getting tired of F & D) so that my favorite Mr. Dots's game will update faster

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh, my god, it was necessary such a long story for two brothers to meet...
brothers? are you sure that you are in right thread?

So you've never fantasized about banging twins at the same time? Of course it matters.
matters unless 1 of them is jealousy type.

Yes, but where is the file please?
The link to the first page has been updated?
patreon and subs at least. version here is unfixed.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Oh, my god, it was necessary such a long story for two brothers to meet... Well, we are off to a bad start... I hope it gets better and doesn't turn into something boring and repetitive like DMD...
I like well told stories and I don't mind long texts, but to be told something in an hour when it can be done in ten minutes, it bores me a lot and I think it's a bad job.
EDIT: And if in addition to unnecessary conversations we add the poor aesthetic taste for the clothing of women in the game, this is increasingly depressing... Please, DAZ has a much wider wardrobe, no need to dress stupidly girls.... A surfer girl in summer with sleeves? A girl with a size 120 chest in a bikini without straps? A little more logic, Mr. developer. With aesthetic taste you can't do anything, you either have it or you don't, and you already proved in DMD that you didn't...
And from three points the basket, that the girl is in front waiting in the park, you can see her perfectly, and the MC is still saying, I think this is where he will wait for me... Blind I should be... Man... that doesn't cost anything to do another scene without the girl.... I think this is the point where I get tired of incongruities and go elsewhere. Good luck to you.
Yes the beginning is UNUSUALLY long for a MrDots game. I think it's the ONLY time they've done that. If you go back to the very beginning of Dating MY Daughter it was a very slow burn, but it was their very 1st game/VN. But the back story at the start was very odd (SL). They should have thrown a sex scene with Ashley and Dad rather than all the back story. (Although that would be NTR right?).

The pace of Sunshine Love is different than DMD and Melody, Not horrible but not their best effort. MC's girlfriend Nicole seems SO unnecessary at this point but I'm sure it'll make sense later. Plus Nicole looks older than Ashley and even our step-sister (you can thank Patreon for the step-part) which is weird again... the rings/bags under her eyes are too much. Make Nicole look old. Don't miss the Kristina story, she's so fucking hot!

I could go on and on but Bottom Line the story does get better. You can't really fault M.D.G for trying new things. Change can be good.
MrDotsGames is my favorite Dev (although CheekyGimp is a very close second) so my criticisms are meant to be constructive. Try Melody if you're having doubts. Enjoy!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yes the beginning is UNUSUALLY long for a MrDots game. I think it's the ONLY time they've done that. If you go back to the very beginning of Dating MY Daughter it was a very slow burn, but it was their very 1st game/VN. But the back story at the start was very odd (SL). They should have thrown a sex scene with Ashley and Dad rather than all the back story. (Although that would be NTR right?).
That's why you have sex with Nicole in the opening so there is no blue-balling. Everyone just ignores that there was NON dream sex in ver 0.1 of this. It wasn't a weird thing either where you found a one-off to bone, for people who want early sex, that doesn't fit the story.

The pace of Sunshine Love is different than DMD and Melody, Not horrible but not their best effort.
I disagree. I like all of Dots work but SuLo is my favorite. Part of what is nice is you have different LI's types. You have forward women who may not want anything long term, a forward woman who might fall for you (if you stand up to her dad), completely unstoppable horny woman who won't go all the way (I tried to stop her but I can't), medium speed builds who may or may not want long term, and of course slow romances with women who want to take it one step at a time and likely stay together forever. So pacing hits all the spots you want and the only one you cannot choose anything about is supposed to get a choice, eventually, to end lewdness.

MC's girlfriend Nicole seems SO unnecessary at this point but I'm sure it'll make sense later. Plus Nicole looks older than Ashley and even our step-sister (you can thank Patreon for the step-part) which is weird again... the rings/bags under her eyes are too much. Make Nicole look old. Don't miss the Kristina story, she's so fucking hot!
Nicole is important up front so you can have sex in the game without dancing the stupid -- Oh it was a dream, OR Hey random slut let's fuck and then you will never appear again -- dances. Then she adds stress until she says, "go fuck whomever you want" while she throws herself into work and vows 100% chastity (not outright in dialogue, but verified by dev team). Then everyone has speculated she will appear in Sunshine Bay in ver 0.7 ending we see her arrive. So she still has to do something about all her wet dreams of watching the MC fuck women who aren't her. (Cuckquean)

I disagree about Nicole looking old as well. Ashley does have a secret fountain of youth hidden on one of her properties (her sister looks like a much older lady so it isn't exactly genetics), but Nicole works hard and is stressed lately so bags under her eyes can happen. I think she looks a bit like Dakota Fanning myself which is why I only broke up with Nicole on one path and not the other 5 paths I play.

Lastly NO Sis is not ever a step-sister, in patched or unpatched.

SubStar she is Half-sister
Patreon she is childhood friend (Ashley NEVER married Gerald)

PEACE

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lastly NO Sis is not ever a step-sister, in patched or unpatched.

SubStar she is Half-sister
Patreon she is childhood friend (Ashley NEVER married Gerald)
i think you mean ashley never had sex with gerald.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
i think you mean ashley never had sex with gerald.
Nope I don't

In case English isn't your strong suit:

To be a step-sister a female would have no birth parents in common but one of her parents would be MARRIED to one of your parents. Ashley and Gerald can have sex 10 million times that does not make a step-sister. So this is why there is no version of this game where she is a step-sister.

If Gerald has sex with Ashley and that results in the birth of Sis, then you have a half-sister. You guys share one biological parent. Obviously if you share 2 biological parents you are simply brother and sister.

Hope this helps clear this up

PEACE

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well sure but gerald being knight in white armor to woman whom he met years ago and takes her kid and her with him sounds very farfetched.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I am so confused right now. can anyone please give me a clear idea , is there any sort of NTR in this game or not . I went through hundreds of posts and replies to make sure, since i don't like NTR, but couldn't get a clear picture. from some replies it seems there is and from others, it seems there is not .
Please someone clarify it. i wanted to play this game for so long, but couldn't download because of the confusion .
Easy answer: Games by MrDots NEVER have NTR.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
well sure but gerald being knight in white armor to woman whom he met years ago and takes her kid and her with him sounds very farfetched.
Another reason why the SubscribeStar version makes more sense than the Patreon version.

Reactions: Oghmios1337
Jul 6, 2021
Some games are just bad and deserve 1 star, especially blueballing ones. Others are good enough for 5. So far this one I haven't rated but would say 4 star for now.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes