jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Okay, just played thru the interminable prologue, to meeting the twins.

I'm still looking for an option that would make true this prompt in the prologue:

"What is your name? (You will be able to change it later.)"

How can I change it later, by means of the current game???

(Or does it mean, "By 2025, we will add a way to change your character's name from what you originally picked"?)

Found nothing addressing this in several thread searches.

Well, back to console and
persistent.y_name = "YourNewName"
y_name = persistent.y_name
then save game.
Instructions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: You can also change the name of the Sister, Cousin of Sister, and Kristina in the same manner. In case you couldn't find those either.

Last edited:

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
If that's from the MC part of the Characters Info icon, apparently that hasn't unlocked for me yet, and all right-side icons still grayed out.

OK, progressed another 10 minutes & got Tablet, with Char Info icon there (Tablet confusingly replacing upper-right gamescreen icon). Now not grayed out, and I can change MC name.

Last edited:
Reactions: pgm_01

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If that's from the MC part of the Characters Info icon, apparently that hasn't unlocked for me yet, and all right-side icons still grayed out.

OK, progressed another 10 minutes & got Tablet, with Char Info icon there (Tablet confusingly replacing upper-right gamescreen icon). Now not grayed out, and I can change MC name.
since you were that early game easiest would been starting new game and this time selecting right name.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I apologize upfront if this was already answered and I searched the thread too and did not find what I was looking for. I am loving this game and played through it several times now and was curious if anyone knew when the next update could be expected? Just curious as I cannot wait to see what comes next :).

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
I apologize upfront if this was already answered and I searched the thread too and did not find what I was looking for. I am loving this game and played through it several times now and was curious if anyone knew when the next update could be expected? Just curious as I cannot wait to see what comes next :).
around mid october

Reactions: Dracodadark

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Dating my Daughter was updated yesterday, so next one for SL will come in 5-6 weeks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
around 5 weeks after dmd gets updated (just got updated) and then 5 weeks for dmd and then 5 weeks for sl.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
around 5 weeks after dmd gets updated (just got updated) and then 5 weeks for dmd and then 5 weeks for sl.
I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer for a update if its good the update for DMD wasn't very good to me. I do enjoy that Mr dot is very good about getting his updates out. However wouldn't want to see SL get what DMD just got all that being said I'm still the next is going to be good. A sex scene with one of the twins would be great.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer for a update if its good the update for DMD wasn't very good to me. I do enjoy that Mr dot is very good about getting his updates out. However wouldn't want to see SL get what DMD just got all that being said I'm still the next is going to be good. A sex scene with one of the twins would be great.
after dmd is done then sl gets update every 5 weeks or so until it's completed.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
don't think it'll be sex round 2 with "mommy" or "auntie" just passionate kisses.
Maybe not even that. Since the paths have to merge again, and the non-Ashley path ended in the hotel my bet is that the MC wants to get back as fast as possible. Ashley may then take a break for the episode.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe not even that. Since the paths have to merge again, and the non-Ashley path ended in the hotel my bet is that the MC wants to get back as fast as possible. Ashley may then take a break for the episode.
that's likely, prolly sis gets some action and new event or something with twins or even with kris or what's her name whose birthday party siblings just hosted.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes