HairyPooper44

Sep 8, 2021
Are some lewd scenes cut from this version or not added yet? There was one at the start, but after several hours of game play, I get "30 minutes later" title screen where you would expect a scene to take place, but they are just laying under the covers implying they had sex instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After playing Melody by the same Dev(s) it just seems odd. As that one was packed full of scenes.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Are some lewd scenes cut from this version or not added yet? There was one at the start, but after several hours of game play, I get "30 minutes later" title screen where you would expect a scene to take place, but they are just laying under the covers implying they had sex instead.

After playing Melody by the same Dev(s) it just seems odd. As that one was packed full of scenes.
Keep playing. MC will "remember" later what happened.

Reactions: DougTheC and pgm_01
Sep 29, 2017
I don't think I could even count the number of players who were caught by that and then came to complain before playing further.
What are we remembering? I have played all the way through a few times and didn't really see anything to run to this thread about. Kinda wish he and the ex had an option to just break up is the only complaint I got.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1632088805931.jpeg

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
Another weekend, another preview from our forthcoming update of Sunshine Love!
For this week’s preview, it’s a little teaser from the morning after you stayed at Ashley’s cabin in the woods (if you chose to do so that is).
What will the mood be like between the two of you when you wake up? Will either of you have any regrets? Will you continue to see Ashley?
Find out what happens with Ashley and some of the other characters in the story when v8 is released on Saturday, October 16th! ;)
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have another preview again for you next weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
That's for points and shopping scenes
you can still be "with" both Ash and Yuki or Trish and Yuki (or all of them as I stated)

For those who need proof I will attach my save just before we kiss Yuki
If you play on from there you will see Trish and Ashley BOTH available for "FUN times"

PEACE
Do you have all others unlocked too?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Do you have all others unlocked too?
At this time (it could change) I have a route that is getting lewd with ALL the women

You may not have max points (with anyone due to this choices) but they are ALL on the table for lewd fun times.

Since a harem is not the long term this path might force you to drop some women and notably it is not a lot for Yuki this way, but we have to wait and see.

Reactions: Draccon99

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
yes but not available for pirates so either replay from prev. update or wait next version.
Is every update going to break the saves of the previous update? I remember that's what happened in DMD.

Is this game going to be broken into "chapters" or something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is every update going to break the saves of the previous update? I remember that's what happened in DMD.

Is this game going to be broken into "chapters" or something?
i never had saves problems on dmd. saves from prev. version were broken due saves were updated on prev. version and i assume it's fixed on next update.

i think this follows same numbering as melody aka ends at 1.0 or something like that depending if 1.0 has bugs.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg

Earth Angel

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

It’s only a few more weeks until we release Version 8 of Sunshine Love, but in the meantime, we have another preview pic to share with you all!

For those of you who are on the Kristina path, you will know that aside from being a churchy-type girl, she is currently studying a design course at college and she also has a big interest in fashion.

But will she attend this weekend’s burlesque festival, even though it would go against her father’s church’s beliefs?

Do you think she could go in disguise, seeing as wearing a mask at the event is mandatory?
And how will things be between you and Kristina after she stole a kiss from you the last time that you saw her?

Find out what happens with Kristina and some of the other characters in the story when v8 is released on Saturday, October 16th! ;)

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have another preview again for you next weekend!

Have a great day,
Mrdots

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes