DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 1424316
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Earth Angel

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

It’s only a few more weeks until we release Version 8 of Sunshine Love, but in the meantime, we have another preview pic to share with you all!

For those of you who are on the Kristina path, you will know that aside from being a churchy-type girl, she is currently studying a design course at college and she also has a big interest in fashion.

But will she attend this weekend’s burlesque festival, even though it would go against her father’s church’s beliefs?

Do you think she could go in disguise, seeing as wearing a mask at the event is mandatory?
And how will things be between you and Kristina after she stole a kiss from you the last time that you saw her?

Find out what happens with Kristina and some of the other characters in the story when v8 is released on Saturday, October 16th! ;)

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have another preview again for you next weekend!

Have a great day,
Mrdots
Omfg why you have to put this girl even here, we haven't already enough on dmd?

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
View attachment 919749

Overview:
You are an aspiring junior associate at a prestigious law firm, with hopes of one day becoming a trial lawyer, just like your current girlfriend of five years, Nicole.
But that dream has been put on hold the moment your sister calls you out of the blue, needing you to help her save her struggling hotel business and offering you a job down at Sunshine Bay during the summer.

Thread Updated: 2021-07-24
Release Date: 2021-07-24
Developer: Mr Dots Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.7i Extras
Language: English
Other games: Dating My Daughter - Melody
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Gallery/Walkthrough Code:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Patches:
Extras: FAN ART -
- - - MULTI MOD - WALKTHROUGH MOD
Fan Sigs: FAN SIGS 1 - FAN SIGS 2 - FAN SIGS 3 - FAN SIGS 4 - FAN SIGS 5 - FAN SIGS 6

Raminita thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 608789 View attachment 608791 View attachment 609032 View attachment 608901 View attachment 691791 View attachment 608902 View attachment 608794 View attachment 608903 View attachment 691795 View attachment 691770 View attachment 691743 View attachment 608876 View attachment 608792
Mac compressed version doesn't open.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No error message , i see the icon jumping , just cycles and no response.
macos version? possible that apple did something again which prevents renpy working, you can try starting game with renpy sdk.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
No error message , i see the icon jumping , just cycles and no response.
You could try to start the executable directly, instead of the app. Right click the app, Show Package Contents and navigate to /Contents/MacOs. Doubleclick the executable. This should launch Terminal which in its turn should start the game.

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
You could try to start the executable directly, instead of the app. Right click the app, Show Package Contents and navigate to /Contents/MacOs. Doubleclick the executable. This should launch Terminal which in its turn should start the game.
I never mess with the terminal , but thanks for the tip.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I never mess with the terminal , but thanks for the tip.
I advise you to try it. On my machine I have at least one Ren'py SDK that only starts by doubleclicking the executable itself. If it does not work for you, the Terminal window might at least tell you what's going on.

Nov 24, 2017
Guessing since it's tag, this one of the games that you have to choose who you go after? Which kinda sucks because I like them all.

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
On newer versions of macOS, they tightened up the permissions for the binary files that actually form the executable. I didn't need to do this to play the game, but I downloaded the compressed version via Mega to try it before posting this.

However, this will probably do the trick. Sorry, it means you need to launch the terminal app one time to fix this:
  1. Launch the Terminal.app from the Utilities folder that is inside your Applications folder.
  2. Type the following with a space included at the very end (that's important):
    chmod -R 755
  3. Right click on the SunshineLove app and select "Show Package Contents".
  4. Click into Contents folder. You should see a MacOS folder as well as some other stuff.
  5. Now drag and drop the MacOS folder on top of the terminal window. This will paste in the path to the MacOS folder so you don't have to type it in manually.
  6. Press Return.
  7. Nothing will happen if this is successful, you'll just end up on a new terminal line.
  8. Now quit the terminal app and launch SunshineLove.
If that still doesn't work, then it is likely the version of the app you have on your computer is corrupted or perhaps you have some antivirus program stopping unknown applications from launching. I'd try downloading the app from another of the official locations or download the uncompressed version instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
On newer versions of macOS, they tightened up the permissions for the binary files that actually form the executable. I didn't need to do this to play the game, but I downloaded the compressed version via Mega to try it before posting this.

However, this will probably do the trick. Sorry, it means you need to launch the terminal app one time to fix this:
  1. Launch the Terminal.app from the Utilities folder that is inside your Applications folder.
  2. Type the following with a space included at the very end (that's important):
    chmod -R 755
  3. Right click on the SunshineLove app and select "Show Package Contents".
  4. Click into Contents folder. You should see a MacOS folder as well as some other stuff.
  5. Now drag and drop the MacOS folder on top of the terminal window. This will paste in the path to the MacOS folder so you don't have to type it in manually.
  6. Press Return.
  7. Nothing will happen if this is successful, you'll just end up on a new terminal line.
  8. Now quit the terminal app and launch SunshineLove.
If that still doesn't work, then it is likely the version of the app you have on your computer is corrupted or perhaps you have some antivirus program stopping unknown applications from launching. I'd try downloading the app from another of the official locations or download the uncompressed version instead.
I would like to add that this occasionally happened as early as High Sierra, maybe even earlier.
It's easy to check if it's a permission issue. Just open the file inside /Contents/MacOs. If it opens in anything else than the terminal, you have this missing execute permission problem.
You can indeed fix this with chmod -R 755 of chmod -R a+x. The -R operator is not necessary if you perform the chmod command on the file itself instead of on the enclosing folder.
I know of at least one game which has two files which require this execute permission, so you have to fix the second file as well if that's the case.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guessing since it's tag, this one of the games that you have to choose who you go after? Which kinda sucks because I like them all.
most likely yes, maybe 3some at best. twins aren't available as lis unless mrdots really changes things.

geno4952

May 3, 2017
I have to say that this is one of the best games I have played in quite some time. The story line and animations are quite good.(especially the animations) It actually took me several days to reach the end of version 7 and I am looking forward to version 8 with great anticipation. Kudos to MrDotsGames for this one.

Reactions: Xabder

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
If I remember right, the end of v7.0 suggested a new arrival at Sunshine Bay so will be interesting to see how MC handles that development.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I've been searching to no avail. What early decisions do you have to make to get to "Ashley alone" at the store. I've redone some of the play through choices for going to her sister's house first, then second. But it seems it must be something before that, or some odd choice early on (maybe on the beach?). Just looking for maximum donut collection. Here's a shot from the walk through that mentions it.

1633298114637.png

Reactions: Mark17

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I've been searching to no avail. What early decisions do you have to make to get to "Ashley alone" at the store. I've redone some of the play through choices for going to her sister's house first, then second. But it seems it must be something before that, or some odd choice early on (maybe on the beach?). Just looking for maximum donut collection. Here's a shot from the walk through that mentions it.

View attachment 1435564
To get Ashley alone you have to visit Church and Kristina FIRST
Then call Ashley when you make the call for a ride

PEACE

Reactions: Son of Durin

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
To get Ashley alone you have to visit Church and Kristina FIRST
Then call Ashley when you make the call for a ride

PEACE
Thanks. What's amusing is that I found the path about 15 minutes after posting doing a speed-run and changing a couple of earlier choices.

And also with you.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes