jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I already want the next update to arrive to see Ashley again :sneaky:
hopefully it will be more than just seeing her :sneaky:
don't think it'll be sex round 2 with "mommy" or "auntie" just passionate kisses.
Maybe not even that. Since the paths have to merge again, and the non-Ashley path ended in the hotel my bet is that the MC wants to get back as fast as possible. Ashley may then take a break for the episode.
Unlikely to have back to back Ashley stuff so she may be in it but we are probably not going to smash.

My guess is October 9th will be the release date (We will see Sunday Sep 12th what they announce)
It will have at least one picture on that day of one of the focus women.

And of course I am going to hope we can FINALLY tell Sis NO!!!

PEACE

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
that's likely, prolly sis gets some action and new event or something with twins or even with kris or what's her name whose birthday party siblings just hosted.
You mean Conny? Yeah, it's likely that she will get some action from the No-Boob Squad. Yuki is nowhere near, and SC just got a long scene last time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And of course I am going to hope we can FINALLY tell Sis NO!!!
yea saying no more just kissing, it's time for sex.

You mean Conny? Yeah, it's likely that she will get some action from the No-Boob Squad. Yuki is nowhere near, and SC just got a long scene last time.
yea conny since she has least content, yuki bit depends what happens with mr yoshi.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
Maybe not even that. Since the paths have to merge again, and the non-Ashley path ended in the hotel my bet is that the MC wants to get back as fast as possible. Ashley may then take a break for the episode.
but what about the ashley path? if you chose that path you have to wake up in the wooden hut where you fucked her brains out

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
but what about the ashley path? if you chose that path you have to wake up in the wooden hut where you fucked her brains out
Yeah, that's what I insinuated earlier. Maybe a peck on the cheek, then back to the hotel to merge the paths again. Definitely no round two.

• Sad
Reactions: Xabder

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
Work is well and truly underway for our next version of Sunshine Love - Version 8!
For this very first preview, we can see you and your childhood friend in a loving embrace the next morning after you both shared a very intimate time in bed the night before.
But what if you didn’t come home to her the night before, and you ended staying at a certain somebody’s cabin in the woods instead?
What kind of excuse will you come up with for standing her up for dinner?
How are you going to explain your whereabouts for all that time?
Find out everything you need to know about the current status of your relationship with your childhood friend (and some of the other characters) when v8 is officially released on Saturday, October 16th! ;)
*The release date could change in the future - decision pending.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have another preview for you next weekend!
Have a great day

Jul 6, 2021
I don't remember a cabin in the woods. IIRC the last one I banged before going back was the Latina chef after standing up to her dad.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
Work is well and truly underway for our next version of Sunshine Love - Version 8!
For this very first preview, we can see you and your childhood friend in a loving embrace the next morning after you both shared a very intimate time in bed the night before.
But what if you didn’t come home to her the night before, and you ended staying at a certain somebody’s cabin in the woods instead?
What kind of excuse will you come up with for standing her up for dinner?
How are you going to explain your whereabouts for all that time?
Find out everything you need to know about the current status of your relationship with your childhood friend (and some of the other characters) when v8 is officially released on Saturday, October 16th!;)
*The release date could change in the future - decision pending.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have another preview for you next weekend!
Have a great day
Wow looks like they finally hit the home run

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, it was a cabin on a mountain. You couldn't really see if there was a forest between the cabin's location and the dig site. The excuse, however, is easy: It was raining cats and dogs and the road would have been too dangerous to drive down for a beginner on a scooter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, it was a cabin on a mountain. You couldn't really see if there was a forest between the cabin's location and the dig site. The excuse, however, is easy: It was raining cats and dogs and the road would have been too dangerous to drive down for a beginner on a scooter.
there was 1 big wood, it was between mc's legs.

there were some trees outside cabin.

• Haha
Reactions: Xabder

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If waking up with sis doesn't involve anything sexual, then I'll keep my sex with Ashley save.
welll on 1 path mc had fun with ashley and other had fun with auntie and after talking to mommy he went back to hotel.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version in which i had added
1.walkthrough mod
2.gallery unlock
3.relationship points cheat
4. peeping tom gallery unlocked
5.doughnut gallery unlock
6.choices mod
i had added new mod in latest version in which walkthrough mod can be turned on and off at same time in cheat screen.
Here is mod link:
Mega

and here is my discord link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there:

here are some previews of mod:
Here is Android port link with multimod included:
Mega
It is apk+obb
Thank you.

Screenshot
View attachment 1317685 View attachment 1317686 View attachment 1317687 View attachment 1317688 View attachment 1317689 View attachment 1317690 View attachment 1317691
Compatible with the latest version? I've tried it, and the only unlocked content I have are the things I unlocked myself while playing. All options in settings are enabled by default

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm all for slow-burn games, but this is a little TOO slow. Dream sequences and build-up aside, the scenes are a little too bare-boned
are we playing same game? mc doesn't need to settle for sister only so there is nice amount of sex.

Compatible with the latest version? I've tried it, and the only unlocked content I have are the things I unlocked myself while playing. All options in settings are enabled by default
should be up-to-date.

Reactions: WildBillKatt
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes