jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

All Summer Long

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

It’s the end of the week so that means we have another Sunshine Love preview pic for you all
This new preview is for all fans of our sweet and petite “Cousin”. Are you on her path?
If you’re interested in our cute little redhead then you’re going to want to be so you can view this scene that will feature in the forthcoming update.
From today’s preview, we see the two of you making out on her room's floor. But what else do you think will happen?
How much further will you be able to progress things with the once-shy, confidence-lacking teenager?

Find out what happens with Cousin and some of the other characters in the story when Version 8 is released on Saturday, October 16th! ;)
*The release date could change in the future - decision pending.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have another preview again for you next weekend!
Have a great day,

Mrdots

prev1.jpg

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Still saying that even with the fingering last update and this make out session, we won't go all the way with Carissa yet.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Still saying that even with the fingering last update and this make out session, we won't go all the way with Carissa yet.
Of course not there is no fkn Carissa

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

EDIT: Irgendwie Irgendwo If you do not want to call her Shortcake (as most do), you can say Cousin but using your custom name is never best practice.
Just saying

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

All Summer Long

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

It’s the end of the week so that means we have another Sunshine Love preview pic for you all
This new preview is for all fans of our sweet and petite “Cousin”. Are you on her path?
If you’re interested in our cute little redhead then you’re going to want to be so you can view this scene that will feature in the forthcoming update.
From today’s preview, we see the two of you making out on her room's floor. But what else do you think will happen?
How much further will you be able to progress things with the once-shy, confidence-lacking teenager?

Find out what happens with Cousin and some of the other characters in the story when Version 8 is released on Saturday, October 16th! ;)
*The release date could change in the future - decision pending.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have another preview again for you next weekend!
Have a great day,

Mrdots

View attachment 1435696
I still think its too early to tell, In my opinion MC will conquer all the SLUTS/Non-virgins (Ash,Trish,Vicky,Jasmin,Twins, Sis?) first before moving on to the PRUDES/Virgins (Cousin,Kristina,Yuki,Connie, Sis? ) because prudes and virgins are the hardest one to crack especially in a slow pace game but this is just my opinion, WHO KNOWS?

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I still think its too early to tell, In my opinion MC will conquer all the SLUTS/Non-virgins (Ash,Trish,Vicky,Jasmin,Twins, Sis?) first before moving on to the PRUDES/Virgins (Cousin,Kristina,Yuki,Connie, Sis? ) because prudes and virgins are the hardest one to crack especially in a slow pace game but this is just my opinion, WHO KNOWS?
Sis seems to be an obligatory choice; most of the others appear to be optional. Have this feeling trying to be a man-whore in this game will end up with Our Hero minus a d_ck late at night somewhere.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I thought it would be pretty clear from the pic above that the Cousin is named Carissa in my game. Context, people, Context! :rolleyes:
Communication, Irgendwie, Communication!

The context is that since everyone has their own names for nameable characters, we have agreed upon nicknames so that communication is easier.

Using your own private name for the character makes it look like you either don't realize that we use agreed upon nicknames for nameable characters, you just don't care about being understood, or really can't be bothered to put a little thought into a post before hitting send. In any case, it is an indicator to others about how much weight to give what you have to say. Especially when you doubled down to justify your rookie mistake.

It's like the people who continue to insist that their definition of the "contentious three letters" is the only definition that matters.

Mar 15, 2021
Great game so far. Enjoyable playlist. Models are mostly all gorgeous. Animations are top notch.

Only complaint is the stepsis... the more we interact with her the more im starting to really dislike her. Might change in the coming updates but as of now I would much rather get way more time with the stepmom.
True, that`s because mrdots is making her boring, bland and repetitive, every update is the same repetitive bullshit we c an touch each other but I`m not ready for sex, DUDE, blowjob and masturbating your partner IS SEX LMAO. That`s the only thing I hate about this game, stop this bs and make her a great character again.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'm amazed I never tried this one before. Between updates for the devs I support so trying out VN's and RPG's I've skipped and finding a lot of gems in between. This one is definitely one I should have tried before.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Great game so far. Enjoyable playlist. Models are mostly all gorgeous. Animations are top notch.

Only complaint is the stepsis... the more we interact with her the more im starting to really dislike her. Might change in the coming updates but as of now I would much rather get way more time with the stepmom.
Would anyone care to make any predictions about possible love interests for Connie?

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
oh mate i don't think sister is virgin. I mean she had a boyfriend right? And they are in a relationship like 2 years

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes