FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Optimized version: From now on, we'll be uploading our "optimized" version of the game, meaning the image quality will be a bit lower but the file size will shrink significantly.
We did this similar approach with our second VN, Melody. So once we complete SL, we'll be uploading a full HD version.
Wish more devs optimized their EGames... and respect to all devs that do, it shows that you care not only for your EGames but your fans HDDs too! :geek:

Now time to download and see how my lovely Victoria is doing in v0.0.7 :cool:

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Saves working for me except those made in the last scene (the explanation for why this is so isn't convincing - no other Ren'Py VN I've played has this problem - but it's a minor issue.) I played with a mod but I only use walkthrough mods (that only add colour highlighting to existing code lines but change nothing about the file structure) or stat modifier mods (which are extra files not touching the game code.) If those are done properly then Ren'Py will have no problem loading saves with or without the mod. A mod which makes more significant changes could break saves if you try without the mod.

I save a lot, so my last working save was toward the end of Connie's party at the scene where you get the option to kiss her.

The reason this version is smaller is - as posted above - that they've followed the crowd and switched to webp from jpeg. Luckily unlike some others who've recently done the same, there is no (to me) distinctly noticeable loss of quality (most important is colour quality, certain colours can suffer badly in webp.) Image sizes are approximately half on average so that makes the game smaller.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
welp i just finished the update and the incest writing has basically become non existent in this new release there is no longer a feeling of taboo at all they refer to each other as friends the whole time, even with the Ashley content there is almost no mention of her really being your stepmother its more played out that she is Mc's sisters mom more then ur ex stepmom. alot of wasted potential so far. just seems to me the writing for taboo content has fallen alot with the recent updates

i mean whats the point if u have incest content but no incest play? or taboo of incest?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Man, I want to slap main character in this game. He kills every hot scene with his dumbfuddery.
Best scene in the game by far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be hilarious if this beta simp of MC got raped by dolphins.. hell, it would probably be the most entertaining part of the game ( they actually do that, believe it or not).

Reijin0

Jun 30, 2017
Is there a way to download only the update for games like these? I'm tired of having to download the whole thing for updates that usually aren't that much.

Reactions: marsou

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version in which i had added
1.walkthrough mod
2.gallery unlock
3.relationship points cheat
4. peeping tom gallery unlocked
5.doughnut gallery unlock
6.choices mod
i had added new mod in latest version in which walkthrough mod can be turned on and off at same time in cheat screen.
Here is mod link:

and here is my discord link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there:

here are some previews of mod:
Here is Android port link with multimod included:

It is apk+obb
Thank you.

Screenshot
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Sunshine Love [v0.0.7 Extras] [MrDots Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 2.69GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (1.33GB):MEGA Workupload
Compressed version for MAC (1.32GB):MEGA Workupload

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Does this already have the incest patch?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Can't believe that the twins were ignored in this update and judging by the progress in MC and Sis relationship in the previous update , can't believe that they haven't gone all the way yet

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
DearLegend37

I just wanted to share a note, maybe helpful info.
Some of the images have transparency. That alpha channel is probably not getting converted when compressed. In your compressed version all the donut foreground images appear white instead of transparent.
That's something you might want to consider on the next compression.

Thanks again for your time compressing and sharing. ;)

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes