jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
What dream? :D I'm curious.
Nicki dreams, and later on Daydreams about MC fucking or getting sexual with his Sister. Probably chosen to have her imagine Sister as she is the only one FORCED at this point.

Also for anyone who has not followed the thread and Nicole's future
It is 100% confirmed by the dev team she will become a Cuckquean (she loves the MC fucking other women) and she will NEVER be with another man or woman herself.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Any good femdom scenes in this game ;)?
Not my kink so I cannot speak to Good/not good
But in the most recent release if you are on the Trish path she will femdom you, though I think it is a light femdom not anything more. Again since it is not my fetish I can only speak as far as that, this exists but I may not know what is hard versus medium or light levels and I certainly am not sure what is good femdom.

PEACE

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So there's literally no downside to keeping the relationship ?
prolly not.

I haven't played this game for a long time. Can someone tell me how is it with women in this game right now?

I would like to try to be with more than one woman and I would like to know if there are any consequences if I do?

I would be grateful. ;)
atm those with whom mc hasn't banged can be counted with 1 hand fingers.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Not my kink so I cannot speak to Good/not good
But in the most recent release if you are on the Trish path she will femdom you, though I think it is a light femdom not anything more. Again since it is not my fetish I can only speak as far as that, this exists but I may not know what is hard versus medium or light levels and I certainly am not sure what is good femdom.

PEACE
Thanks for the reply (y)

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Nicki dreams, and later on Daydreams about MC fucking or getting sexual with his Sister. Probably chosen to have her imagine Sister as she is the only one FORCED at this point.

Also for anyone who has not followed the thread and Nicole's future
It is 100% confirmed by the dev team she will become a Cuckquean (she loves the MC fucking other women) and she will NEVER be with another man or woman herself.
Thanks for the clarification :D

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I started playing the game again and I was reminded why I wasn't always too convinced to play actively the game when a new update was coming out.

I don't like MC personality.. He thinks too much and exaggerates many situations.
I don't know how it is later in the game, because I only played 2/3 the first updates.

MC's sister is also a bit annoying at first.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Also I FUCKING LOVE SHORTCAKE!!!!!

My main path is SC and I told everyone else NO THANKS!

But I cannot lose my Sis and I thought it was going to happen this version. I even refused to touch (final choice in ver 7) but the game has me fingerbang her anyway! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I WANT OUT!!

Shortcake ONLY

View attachment 1323996
I don't think you love her as much as you think you do. If you aren't willing to fuck who you have to to get at her :ROFLMAO:

Kidding aside, I think it might just be a scripting issue.

Jul 6, 2021
I want to bang the ex stepsister (no incest patch my game) and maybe stepmom yet. Neither happened. Kami and Victoria have the highest numbers. A threesome with the twins should be possible.

silentway

Apr 5, 2020
Played through again to try to lock out all the other paths besides Shortcake's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's kind of ridiculous the stuff the MC (and by extension, the game) takes as a sign of romantic intentions that a somewhat well-adjusted person would otherwise see as just being nice or friendly. He has to be a socially-inept jerk to all these girls, or he gets put on their radars. Weird.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I want to bang the ex stepsister (no incest patch my game) and maybe stepmom yet. Neither happened. Kami and Victoria have the highest numbers. A threesome with the twins should be possible.
There is an Ashley scene in this update. As for the Twins Threesome, Patreon says no.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Trisha has -3 points with MC in my save.
well you prolly selected mommy as winner on lingerie contest and otherwise haven't been nice to her. i'd suggest you to play with 2 paths 1 where ashley wins and 1 where trisha wins but up to you.

before this update i'd have said sister is around corner but now prolly not on next update or next after that, mommy mc can fuck (twice on this update) if is on her path (details above), twins 3some would be nice but would be against patreon rules but we'll see will it happen 1 way or other.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes