Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1634516457962.jpeg

1634516494844.jpeg

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
Today we present our final preview(s) from the forthcoming release of Sunshine Love - Version 8!
Again we want to thank you for your patience and we appreciate the messages of support after we had to push back the release by a week.
We can confidently confirm that v8 will definitely be released next weekend on Saturday, October 23rd! ;)
For this final preview, we can see you and your childhood friend spending the night at home together, making dinner and watching some TV.
But will it just be a simple night in, or is it actually possible that something very special could happen between the two of you?
You and your Sis have become even closer with each passing day that you’ve spent in Sunshine Bay, but have these very sexy, tense and teasing moments you’ve shared with her been leading towards something the two of you have wanted for a long, long time?
ALL will be revealed in less than a week from now!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, let the countdown to the release of Version 8 begin!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!
Mrdots

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 1457418

View attachment 1457419

Today we present our final preview(s) from the forthcoming release of Sunshine Love - Version 8!
Again we want to thank you for your patience and we appreciate the messages of support after we had to push back the release by a week.
We can confidently confirm that v8 will definitely be released next weekend on Saturday, October 23rd! ;)
For this final preview, we can see you and your childhood friend spending the night at home together, making dinner and watching some TV.
But will it just be a simple night in, or is it actually possible that something very special could happen between the two of you?
You and your Sis have become even closer with each passing day that you’ve spent in Sunshine Bay, but have these very sexy, tense and teasing moments you’ve shared with her been leading towards something the two of you have wanted for a long, long time?
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, let the countdown to the release of Version 8 begin!
Mrdots

"But will it just be a simple night in, or is it actually possible that something very special could happen between the two of you?
You and your friend have become even closer with each passing day that you’ve spent in Sunshine Bay, but have these very sexy, tense and teasing moments you’ve shared with her been leading towards something the two of you have wanted for a long, long time? "

Its a HINT man ! I think this is it . They will finally go all the way :love:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No it is ! they said this DMD chapter gonna be the last and I strongly agree
Last chapter yes (imo DMD should have ended with chapter 2 and a extended epilogue), but sadly i don't think the last update.

Its a HINT man ! I think this is it . They will finally go all the way
well knowing their other 2 games and having a rather spinless mc, i have my doubt that they are this fast...or there will be some kind of drama afterwards, like with the ex-girlfriend.

• Sad
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

newsreader

Jul 21, 2020
Hi,
nice game, I like it.
Error-Report:
Week 4, after the night with the game with Bella (almoast sex), in the kitchen

While running game code:
File "game/04_week4_00.rpy", line 301, in script
if v_w3eow_s_breakrules:
File "game/04_week4_00.rpy", line 301, in <module>
if v_w3eow_s_breakrules:
NameError: name 'v_w3eow_s_breakrules' is not defined

the error opens in different lines of the game

Greetings from Germany

CiaoNima

Jul 29, 2020
View attachment 1457418

View attachment 1457419

Mrdots
You and your "Sis"

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I chose open relationship so I was a little surprised Nicole showed up with 'I am Svetlana, I will crrrrrrush you until you die'.
I'm guessing Nicole's law firm is owned by Brody's dad and she doesn't know what's going on, anything else would be strange.

For some reason I really like Ashley. :)

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
"But will it just be a simple night in, or is it actually possible that something very special could happen between the two of you?
You and your friend have become even closer with each passing day that you’ve spent in Sunshine Bay, but have these very sexy, tense and teasing moments you’ve shared with her been leading towards something the two of you have wanted for a long, long time? "

Its a HINT man ! I think this is it . They will finally go all the way :love:
MC's smol PP gon disappoint

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 1457418

View attachment 1457419

Mrdots
I like how you spoke with both versions of reality--Patreon and SubscribeStar.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i'm confused by the red and grey hearts in the character info screen
should i activate the red hearts to get more content? or the scenes play the same for grey ones?
and can i have as many red hearts as i want?

EDIT: i just managed to reach the red heart with victoria... only to get a "30 minutes lare" screen. WTF? were they too busy writing boring dialogue?

Last edited:

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
should i activate the red hearts to get more content? or the scenes play the same for grey ones?

EDIT: i just managed to reach the red heart with victoria... only to get a "30 minutes lare" screen. WTF? were they too busy writing boring dialogue?
This confused me too and made me think I'd done something wrong. Keep playing. It doubles back.

Reactions: KnightOwlSC

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
The red heart means you are on that character path. They will unlock depending how you play and the choices you made.

The devs added a feature or "cheat" for players to enable/disable a character path (clicking the hearts). So you won't have to go back and modify your previous choices.

As for having as many hearts as you want, that's your choice.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes