KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
well knowing their other 2 games and having a rather spinless mc, i have my doubt that they are this fast...or there will be some kind of drama afterwards, like with the ex-girlfriend.
Oh god yes.. can we please get to the point where the MC just accepts he's a horndog (especially when the player keeps choosing to try to nail EVERYTHING)

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
I chose open relationship so I was a little surprised Nicole showed up with 'I am Svetlana, I will crrrrrrush you until you die'.
I'm guessing Nicole's law firm is owned by Brody's dad and she doesn't know what's going on, anything else would be strange.

For some reason I really like Ashley. :)
Ashley is definitely a looker but based off her history I'd love it if she broke things off the second she figures out you're with ANYONE else.. "You're just like your father!"

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
i'm confused by the red and grey hearts in the character info screen
should i activate the red hearts to get more content? or the scenes play the same for grey ones?
and can i have as many red hearts as i want?

EDIT: i just managed to reach the red heart with victoria... only to get a "30 minutes lare" screen. WTF? were they too busy writing boring dialogue?
I assume now you've gotten further along and realize you get to see the scene as a flashback? Patience, grasshopper, patience.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I chose open relationship so I was a little surprised Nicole showed up with 'I am Svetlana, I will crrrrrrush you until you die'.
I'm guessing Nicole's law firm is owned by Brody's dad and she doesn't know what's going on, anything else would be strange.

For some reason I really like Ashley. :)
I’m into Connie. I wonder if the devs will ever let her have sex. If so, with whom?

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes