Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
How do I turn on the Incest mode on Android?
People keep asking if the links contain the Patreon version (Non-Incest) or the Subscribestar version (Wincest) but the only answer was "just download and test it".

I am testing and nothing, just got the "childhood-friend-half-sister" archetype. Can't find the "turn on" button also. I guess this is the Patreon version but can't be sure yet.
It would be really much easier if there's a simple answer like "no, this is not the Subscribestar version".

Sorry if I sound harsh but I simply can't have the patience to read all 466 pages of comments just to find a simple answer that can't be found not even at the description of the topic.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
How do I turn on the Incest mode on Android?
People keep asking if the links contain the Patreon version (Non-Incest) or the Subscribestar version (Wincest) but the only answer was "just download and test it".

I am testing and nothing, just got the "childhood-friend-half-sister" archetype. Can't find the "turn on" button also. I guess this is the Patreon version but can't be sure yet.
It would be really much easier if there's a simple answer like "no, this is not the Subscribestar version".

Sorry if I sound harsh but I simply can't have the patience to read all 466 pages of comments just to find a simple answer that can't be found not even at the description of the topic.
I don't play on Android, but it seems the one on OP is from Patreon.

From MrDots discord:

Android:
There is NO patch for Android version from Patreon. For those Android users who want to have the incest Version, have to get that from Subscribestar.

Reactions: Turquoise43

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Ashley is the best girl of this game, overshadows the sister pretty easily. Hope she has a big role in the rest of this game

Reactions: Xabder

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
From what I understood the lastest release changes a bit about routes. Does it mean I can recover the Sis and Ashley at the same time? Along with Trisha/cousin? Or isn't that still avaiable due Patreon? Because Subscribe Star doesn't care about it.

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
The ipatch still doesn't work properly ? View attachment 1566563
It works but the way how to install it is outdated (as none have the will to update it anyway).
It says to put the Ipatch in "game" folder but it didn't work for me. So, I made several copies around the game's folder (one copy of the Ipatch in "lib" folder, "game" folder, even in the main folder with the .EXE and .RPY.
And, for some miracle, when I loaded the game, it asked me if I wanted the Incest Mode on and that I could change it in Options.

So, I can't say which folder you should put the Ipatch but you can try what I did: put one in each folder. Don't worry, It won't break the game (at least, didn't break mine and I am playing the compressed version on Android with JoiPlay).

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It works but the way how to install it is outdated (as none have the will to update it anyway).
It says to put the Ipatch in "game" folder but it didn't work for me. So, I made several copies around the game's folder (one copy of the Ipatch in "lib" folder, "game" folder, even in the main folder with the .EXE and .RPY.
And, for some miracle, when I loaded the game, it asked me if I wanted the Incest Mode on and that I could change it in Options.

So, I can't say which folder you should put the Ipatch but you can try what I did: put one in each folder. Don't worry, It won't break the game (at least, didn't break mine and I am playing the compressed version on Android with JoiPlay).
What are you talking about...
The patch goes into the same folder as always... into /game and nowhere else....

If that's not working for you then you did something wrong.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how can I enable these two characters?
have to be on their paths and if is ashley and sis path then no yuki and trisha.

i have 2 routes: ashley+sis and trisha and on 1st i have same screen as you have and on 2nd i have ashley locked but yuki and trisha unlocked.

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Pl
have to be on their paths and if is ashley and sis path then no yuki and trisha.

i have 2 routes: ashley+sis and trisha and on 1st i have same screen as you have and on 2nd i have ashley locked but yuki and trisha unlocked.
Provide the save please q

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Skipping this update. Not for me
it's NOT an update - it's a revision. So if you don't care about a few chaged scenes, a few animations and bugfixes, you can skip this one of course easy (i skipped too - btw XD)

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
Iam a little confused here... are you really talking about Sunshine Love? So like you said, you dont like the "open relationship" thing with Nicole (The Girlfriend at the start of the game) and its a little NTR feeling you get... but well, you dont have to do it? Break up with her instead. And the MC is a little devasted about this thing... not that much, but he kinda realised that it wasnt real love between them. So it makes sense overall how hes acting if youre breaking up with her...

But if you decide to make it an open relationship, why do you complain about it? You didnt have to. weird...
I'm not sure what you're talking about because I deleted the game, but from what I remember there was no choice to break up with her. He just immediately agreed to an open relationship. What are YOU talking about? My comment isn't even the only one to point this out? Was a nice low key defense but I at least remember this much from playing. As soon as the call ended with her and he automatically agreed I searched on this thread and saw multiple people saying the same thing I did. Apparently even one of the developers was commenting against it? Someone said as much, but I didn't search too hard for that so that's at least up in the air. So after I read these replies I just felt like I wasted a lot of time, deleted the game, and vented with my post here about this game that you replied to that details exactly what went wrong in a verbose manner. ‍♂ I cannot be clearer. Did they add an option to break up with her later? I didn't see it, but at this point the games already lost its momentum for me.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes