Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm not sure what you're talking about because I deleted the game, but from what I remember there was no choice to break up with her. He just immediately agreed to an open relationship. What are YOU talking about? My comment isn't even the only one to point this out? Was a nice low key defense but I at least remember this much from playing. As soon as the call ended with her and he automatically agreed I searched on this thread and saw multiple people saying the same thing I did. Apparently even one of the developers was commenting against it? Someone said as much, but I didn't search too hard for that so that's at least up in the air. So after I read these replies I just felt like I wasted a lot of time, deleted the game, and vented with my post here about this game that you replied to that details exactly what went wrong in a verbose manner. ‍♂ I cannot be clearer. Did they add an option to break up with her later? I didn't see it, but at this point the games already lost its momentum for me.
And now you're trying to bark up a tree that has been cut down months ago. The update after that first call there was a second call to reevaluate what Nicole said and there you had two options: Keep the open relationship and make her cuckque(a)en or end it then and there. (With the possibility that she may not help you with your legal troubles when she comes to Sunshine Bay.)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I've tried downloading it twice on Mega and each time I try to unzip it, I get an error message
Well, if the other hosting sites also fail for you, then the only thing left is downloading the game by means of the torrent that's posted on this thread. That will be the Windows version, so you will need to build a Mac version yourself with the Ren'Py SDK 7.4.6 (instructions on how to do that here: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643)
And if you don't have it already, get TheUnarchiver and use that instead of the build in archive utility.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Happy New Year - Sunshine Love 2022 Calendar!

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

Well, here we are, 2021 is nearly all over!

Again it’s been a tough one for a lot of people but personally speaking, we’ve managed to get through it pretty unscathed and we’ll be going into the new year with great optimism with our two visual novels - one that will begin with a new chapter, and the other that will finally come to an end.

As we’ve said on numerous occasions, what we do would not be possible without your incredible generosity and continued support over the past five or so years.

To show our thanks and gratitude, HearszAM and I have created a very special “Sunshine Love 2022 Calendar” that you can use as your laptop, tablet or phone wallpaper for the new year.

Twelve of our gorgeous SL characters feature each month for 2022 for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks to everyone for all your thanks, comments, support and well wishes over the past year.

You guys (and girls) keep us going and we always try to improve each and every day.

All the very best from me and the team for the New Year.
We will be in touch with you all again very soon, once we’ve all returned from our much-needed vacation.

Happy New Year!
Mrdots

DOWNLOAD LINKS: -
Childhood Friend.jpeg

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Doesn't make much sense that not buying The Dreamweaver would lower relationship... They had no reason to believe you would buy it in the first place. Also why would someone dislike you for being responsible?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Doesn't make much sense that not buying The Dreamweaver would lower relationship... They had no reason to believe you would buy it in the first place. Also why would someone dislike you for being responsible?
By taking the action, you are showing you are invested in the relationship, and by not doing it, you are prioritizing money over the relationship so negative relationship points.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
By taking the action, you are showing you are invested in the relationship, and by not doing it, you are prioritizing money over the relationship so negative relationship points.
I should think that would be slightly flipped though. Buy = more points. Not = relationship remains unchanged. If she had expectation that you would buy, then yes, negative, but you don't get penalized for not surprising someone with something they don't expect.

Reactions: pgm_01

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Sis is as beautiful as Melody or even slightly better but Melody has a better tits because Sis looks like fake

krowndsnakd

Mar 26, 2019
SanchoMod update status

Good afternoon. I'm currently traveling to my coastal property but was notified by a kind fellow member Spirk of the VN update drop. I've sent a remote command to my network to DL the product so it will be available once I'm settled and the destination house is found to be in order. If this is just one game week then it shouldn't take long but I'll need to verify any changes made to previous scripts.

Since the higher powers around this joint refuse to place the mod's link in the OP I'll post update statuses on the mod's thread here once I have my workstation open and can get busy on it to keep y'all informed. I'm about an hour from my destination. Regards, I'll take care of it.
That's a hero right there

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
Yeah no need to be so aggressive?

Whatever, yeah there is a option to permanently break up with her. But if i recall correctly, it was implemented a little bit later in the game development, not so sure when exactly, but maybe about a year ago? So thats why iam confused cause this option was implemented way back before your comment about the open realtionship thing... and thats why i was confused if you remember this game correctly or maybe thought about another one. (its by far not the only game where you start with an girlfriend and than goes in a open realtionship, played some where it was forced too)

But nevermind, you obviously dont like the game overall i think, ands thats ok, i admit... from the mrdots game sunshine love is probably the last in a row. I for one like the game, but melody was way better and DMD is better too... at least in the first 3 chapters, the 4th chapter goes a little bit down and i think DMD is running a bit too long for now, shoulkd have find an end sooner.

Sunshine love starts a little bit bumpy... gets than better with each update i think.
I had no intention of being aggressive towards you, but the way you wrote your comment came across as dismissive and as if what I said wasn't there. So some frustration must have leaked through and I'm sorry about that. As for the rest? I think it's best to let this one die right? I'm not going to play this one again. I'll let others chip in their opinion or clarification.

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
And now you're trying to bark up a tree that has been cut down months ago. The update after that first call there was a second call to reevaluate what Nicole said and there you had two options: Keep the open relationship and make her cuckque(a)en or end it then and there. (With the possibility that she may not help you with your legal troubles when she comes to Sunshine Bay.)
Look man. I'm sure I'm not going to be the last. If they didn't want these kinds of post they should have just edited the first conversation to have that option right? As for the rest, like I just said I think it's best to just let it lie. I might try their other games, but this one was spoiled for me. Sorry if I came across as aggressive though guys.

lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019
I really hope to see more Victoria content in Chapter 2. She is soo damn sweet/hot.
Not to mention her daddy (Danny Trejo a.k.a The Machete, which makes it that much better :ROFLMAO:) forbidding her to date/hook up with you, just makes it that much hotter, the forbidden fruit.

That whole scene behind the resteurant, when she rewards you for standing up to her dad was so freaking hot, especially the standing missionary position. :love:

lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019
Sweet Baby Rays! I was hoping for a lot more of that freckled ginger :p
Either way I enjoy MrDots games ;)
Meh, personally just sticking around long enough so I can pop her cherry. :ROFLMAO: Doesn't do much for me otherwise, I don't find them freckles particularly attractive, as well as her personality, too shy/scared of getting freaky or even kiss in public (although it was nice getting her out of her shell towards the end of Ch.1, especially going down on her at the beach).

But for me there are just too many hotter girls, so gotta prioritize. :ROFLMAO: Like Kristina (looking a lot like the daughter in the DMD, same character?), then there's Vicky, Connie (would love to stick it in her at some point out of pure spite in front of Brodie and her daddy to make him explode with rage :ROFLMAO:. Preferably right after their plans of getting the hotel inevitably go awry :ROFLMAO: plus she's pretty hot). And of course last but certainly not least, the childhood friend (or in my case Sarah).

Also loved seeing Melody again in this game (and Sophia getting married to Xianne, wow o_O), even if you couldn't interact with her, that was dope. (y) Anyway, if I wanted to go petite in this game, I'd rather go for Yuki, Connie or my personal favourite Kristina. :love:

There's just something about that catholic schoolgirl look, and even more so her being devout and meeting her in a church, also being the priest's youngest daughter, expected to remain in the church and be good, and her clearly developing daddy issues ever since finding out her daddy is really a dirty dirty priest. :ROFLMAO:

I've been intrigued about her ever since the first time their older sisters, the twins, tell you there's more to their little sister's catholic good girl personality and that deep down she's just a party girl like them. Really enjoying unraveling her little miss goodie two shoes persona that she likes to adopt in front of strangers, and bringing out her slutty side, to become like her older sisters, in terms of personality. Looks wise she already has them well beat. :love:

Also really hoping that in Ch.2 you get to meet and interact with Mr. Roshi's nurse at some point, cause that girl (boobs:ROFLMAO:) is wowza! :love:

Nov 10, 2019
Meh, personally just sticking around long enough so I can pop her cherry. :ROFLMAO: Doesn't do much for me otherwise, I don't find them freckles particularly attractive, as well as her personality, too shy/scared of getting freaky or even kiss in public (although it was nice getting her out of her shell towards the end of Ch.1, especially going down on her at the beach).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I LOVE freckles. Also quiet shy girls with small tits are potentially the wildest girls you will ever meat. Shy ones tend to have high tempers that equate into high passion. Small tit girls feel under appreciated and are typically open to nipple abuse. Big tit girls get bored of the attention their tits get. Small tits girls love the attention. (There are always exceptions! This is all based on, umm, statistics yeah science! I have no experience whatsoever!)
You can have an automobile that looks beautiful but with mediocre performance or a mediocre looking automobile with high performance - if you know how to use it.
Choose your medicine, Skal!

lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I LOVE freckles. Also quiet shy girls with small tits are potentially the wildest girls you will ever meat. Shy ones tend to have high tempers that equate into high passion. Small tit girls feel under appreciated and are typically open to nipple abuse. Big tit girls get bored of the attention their tits get. Small tits girls love the attention. (There are always exceptions! This is all based on, umm, statistics yeah science! I have no experience whatsoever!)
You can have an automobile that looks beautiful but with mediocre performance or a mediocre looking automobile with high performance - if you know how to use it.
Choose your medicine, Skal!
Agree about the attention needy ones being possible goldmines in terms of being the wildest, once you gain their trust and they open up. It's kinda like the Kristina character is written, that's why she's my favourite character actually. She's also kinda closed off and shy at first, but at least with her, you know that if you keep at it, stay patient and bring out her wild side, you'll get there, the older sisters twins tell you as much, plus it goes nice with the 'good catholic schoolgirl' fantasy for me. Don't know if the ginger will ever truly fully open up (not just her legs, but personality wise too), and even if she will, it'll take too much time for my taste.

And don't get me wrong, I actually prefer petite girls with small boobs (in real life too), over taller ones and/or with big boobs, but just in this case I don't find the ginger character too attractive, face and body wise. Like night and day compared to Kristina, who has a gorgeous face, plus nice perky (bigger, but not too big, actually perfect for her cute petite figure) tits, and a spectacularly cute bubble butt to top it all off.

Nov 10, 2019
Agree about the attention needy ones being possible goldmines in terms of being the wildest, once you gain their trust and they open up. It's kinda like the Kristina character is written, that's why she's my favourite character actually. She's also kinda closed off and shy at first, but at least with her, you know that if you keep at it, stay patient and bring out her wild side, you'll get there, the older sisters twins tell you as much, plus it goes nice with the 'good catholic schoolgirl' fantasy for me. Don't know if the ginger will ever truly fully open up (not just her legs, but personality wise too), and even if she will, it'll take too much time for my taste.

And don't get me wrong, I actually prefer petite girls with small boobs (in real life too), over taller ones and/or with big boobs, but just in this case I don't find the ginger character too attractive, face and body wise. Like night and day compared to Kristina, who has a gorgeous face, plus nice perky (bigger, but not too big, actually perfect for her cute petite figure) tits, and a spectacularly cute bubble butt to top it all off.
We all like what what we like, what makes the world go round :p

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
So based on the beach bed scene it seems like MC isn't Sis's first isn't it (Seems like she also had a lot of experience and skilled in bed just like her mom) .

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes