Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
have to be on their paths and if is ashley and sis path then no yuki and trisha.
Based on my play-through you can be on all paths at the same time. Probably dont see all the scenes but meh, it's at least doable so far.

1641387858825.png

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Based on my play-through you can be on all paths at the same time. Probably dont see all the scenes but meh, it's at least doable so far.

View attachment 1580892
Yeah I have pointed this out multiple times but no one listens. The worst part is, he is not new to the thread and I have directly told him you can be on all, but he still says misinformation.

But honestly I could choose to lose girls and be completely fine because all that matters is Shortcake :love:

PEACE

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I'm doing my Shortcake playthrough for the next round, and I just caught the line from Nicole about Ditcher, Quick, and Hyde. I had to laugh at that one. It reminds me of another well-known firm, Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe.

Reactions: pgm_01

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Is shortcake the stepsister's cousin? She's Kami in my game and the highest attraction. That's what Fonzie called Joanie in Happy Days.

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Is this game completed? I know it doesn't have the tag but I saw a comment somewhere that say it's completed, and the version number also seems that way.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Is this game completed? I know it doesn't have the tag but I saw a comment somewhere that say it's completed, and the version number also seems that way.
No, it's not completed. It's just Chapter One that is finished and that's what you're seeing here. The first release of Chapter 2 will be next month or something.

Reactions: FlyinginTime

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Has someone posted the 'Subscribestar' android version here?(as the patch does not work for patreon version for android, so Subscribestar version of android is the only way) Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'd say far from complete since this is just ch1 and their other active game has 4 chapters (should end on 4th).

Has someone posted the 'Subscribestar' android version here?(as the patch does not work for patreon version for android, so Subscribestar version of android is the only way) Thanks.
don't think so.

Reactions: FlyinginTime
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes